Separation between virtual betting and entry-lists - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-10-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Separation between virtual betting and entry-lists

just a suggestion in the off-season : in the "upcoming tournaments" section, there are two very different kinds of threads imo :

- the threads about entry-lists and all other infos about tournaments (TV schedule ...)
- the threads about virtual betting, tennis tipping, etc ...

I'm used to visiting this section to know if there are withdrawals, etc ... before tournaments, but especially in the ending weeks, the "latest post" about each tournament is ALWAYS about tennis tipping, virtual betting or whatever that is which I have no idea about

... which means that I can't know (except by visiting each tournament individually) if there's really a new info about the tournament itself like withdrawals.

I just wondered if it was possible to separate those things as it seems to me they are very different topics with also maybe different people who look in these topics.

Once again I don't know if I'm an isolated case : just a suggestion
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #2
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Separation between virtual betting and entry-lists

I will mention it to the other mods, see what they think.

Once upon a time the tournament forums were much more active - a lot of what goes on in GM used to go on in each tournament forum.

That only left the pre-tournament news and the games.

If we separate out the games threads too then the tournament forums become even more redundant.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #3
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Separation between virtual betting and entry-lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
I will mention it to the other mods, see what they think.

Once upon a time the tournament forums were much more active - a lot of what goes on in GM used to go on in each tournament forum.

That only left the pre-tournament news and the games.

If we separate out the games threads too then the tournament forums become even more redundant.
I understand, Scoobs, didn't know about this past, thanks for the answer