Q&A with nazzac - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-17-2012, 10:51 PM   #31
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A with nazzac

I see.

What are your expectations, 2013 and near future in general, for your favorite female player?

Which match would you watch if one of your male favorites was playing at the same time as her at a Slam?
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2012, 07:12 AM   #32
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
I see.

What are your expectations, 2013 and near future in general, for your favorite female player?

Which match would you watch if one of your male favorites was playing at the same time as her at a Slam?
1. Top 20 finish, a few good slam results, (Quarter Finals, and 4th rounds would do) and a WTA title.

2. The male matches most likely. A lot depends on the opponent. If Shvedova is facing a top player and say, Del Po is facing a player outside the top 100, then i'd watch Shvedova. If Del Po is facing a decent opponent though, then Del Po.

Del Potro-Nishikori-Brands-Paire-Wawrinka-Sampras-Llodra-Safin-Falla
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #33
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

So, CL round of 16 predictions/preview
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:44 PM   #34
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond repute

Schalke vs Galatasaray- Schalke look very poor at the moment, but that doesn't mean they won't turn it around by Feb. Schalkes form will have a lot of say in this tie imo, and if they bring it together (which they should by then) then i see them getting through.

Celtic vs Juventus- Celtic been given a hard draw here. Juventus won't be as easy to break down as Barcelona, so i can't see Celtic nicking a goal. I'm going for Juventus to take care of this 1-0, and 2-0

Arsenal vs Bayern- If Bayenr continue their start of season form, then Arsenal are screwed. Bayern to win at Arsenal 2-1, and win at home 2-0 to secure an easy win. They will have too much quality for Arsenal.

Madrid vs Man United- The Blockbuster tie of the round. Madrid look poor atm, whilst United are looking more solid. A lot depends on Madrid's form imo, and that will be the deciding factor. If Madrid are in good form, then Madrid to draw at OT and win 2-1 at home. If not, then United to win on away goals.

Shakhtar vs Dortmund- The best tie of the round imo. Shkhtar are a dangerous side, and this match will be very entertaining. I think BVB will get the job done though, drawing in Donetsk 1-1, and winning at home 3-1.

Milan vs Barcelona- Easy. Barcelona to win both legs. Milan are not the same team they were, and Barcelona should be too good

Porto vs Malaga- Malaga have looked good so far, but Porto is a tough draw. I think this one might come down to away goals or it goes to ET. I'm going for Malaga in a shootout after 2-1 to the home team in both legs.

PSG vs Valencia- PSG seem to be finding their feet domestically and looked good in the group stages. Valenciua are struggling, so i see PSG drawing in Spain and winning comfortabley at home

Del Potro-Nishikori-Brands-Paire-Wawrinka-Sampras-Llodra-Safin-Falla
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote