Q&A with nazzac - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-16-2012, 08:37 PM   #16
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A with nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolgopolover View Post
What's your favourite toilet paper?
The one i normally use

Del Potro-Nishikori-Brands-Paire-Wawrinka-Sampras-Llodra-Safin-Falla
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2012, 09:15 PM   #17
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think Dortmud can win the CL this year?
BauerAlmeida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:22 PM   #18
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
Do you think Dortmud can win the CL this year?
Yeah. From watching them, they have been by far the most impressive team of the group stages. They dominated the group of death (robbed of a victory against City in Manchester, and were unlucky not to beat Real in Madrid)and showed that they are a real force. If you ask fans of the teams that finished in 2nd place which teams they want to avoid in the next round, Dortmund will get mentioned every time. I don't think there is a team that finished 2nd that Dortmund should lose to. The Champions League should be their main focus now, as Bayern look to be running away with the league.

Do i think they will win it? No i don't, but they are one of the favourites right now and they are most certainly capable.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:22 PM   #19
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I know you're a big BVB fan, and I'm a Leverkusen fan, so it would be interesting to see who you value more in each of these instances.

Sami Hyypia or Jurgen Klopp?
Bernd Leno or Roman Weidenfeller?
Daniel Carvajal or Lucas Pisczek?
Philipp Wollscheid or Neven Subotic?
Omer Toprak or Mats Hummels?
Michal Kadlec or Marcel Schmelzer?
Lars Bender or Sven Bender?
Simon Rolfes or Seba Kehl?
Gonzalo Castro or Jakub Blaszczykowski?
Renato Augusto or Mario Gotze?
Andre Schurrle or Marco Reus?
Stefan Kiessling or Robert Lewandowski?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:29 PM   #20
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I know you're a big BVB fan, and I'm a Leverkusen fan, so it would be interesting to see who you value more in each of these instances.

Sami Hyypia or Jurgen Klopp?
Bernd Leno or Roman Weidenfeller?
Daniel Carvajal or Lucas Pisczek?
Philipp Wollscheid or Neven Subotic?
Omer Toprak or Mats Hummels?
Michal Kadlec or Marcel Schmelzer?
Lars Bender or Sven Bender?
Simon Rolfes or Seba Kehl?
Gonzalo Castro or Jakub Blaszczykowski?
Renato Augusto or Mario Gotze?
Andre Schurrle or Marco Reus?
Stefan Kiessling or Robert Lewandowski?
1. Klopp- He's done wonders for BVB
2. Weidenfeller- an Underrated keeper imo
3. Pisczek- Good right back
4. Subotic
5. Hummels- One of the best defenders in the world. BVB's best player
6. Schmelzer
7. Tough one. Both are good players, but Lars may edge it
8. Rolfes
9. Another tough one. Can't really choose
10. Gotze- One of the Best young players in the world
11. Reus- Schurrle is over-rated imo, and Reus is BVB's best player with Hummels
12. Keissling- They are both very good strikers but atm Keissling as he's top scorer.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:58 PM   #21
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

1-What do you consider Tsonga's best ever match?

2-What was Del Potro's best ever FH or your favorite? Some videos of FHs that might help decide this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RcxYFBOehU, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-95WjaZWxk, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDi-JkSNEEc, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UzSr94noE8. I'm sure there's many more, but this is enough of a sample, any favorite one? Delpo's FH is my personal favorite shot in tennis.

3-Who do you consider the best player in each of Europe's big leagues?

4-If you could bring 5 players at your choice to Chelsea, who would they be?

5-Same question for Dortmund.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:28 AM   #22
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
1-What do you consider Tsonga's best ever match?

2-What was Del Potro's best ever FH or your favorite? Some videos of FHs that might help decide this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RcxYFBOehU, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-95WjaZWxk, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDi-JkSNEEc, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UzSr94noE8. I'm sure there's many more, but this is enough of a sample, any favorite one? Delpo's FH is my personal favorite shot in tennis.

3-Who do you consider the best player in each of Europe's big leagues?

4-If you could bring 5 players at your choice to Chelsea, who would they be?

5-Same question for Dortmund.
1. Vs Nadal at Australian Open 2008. Brilliance from Jo against a Prime Nadal.

2. The running FH against Federer at the US Open 2009

3. La Liga= Messi, Premier League= Mata or Silva. Bundesliga= Don't know. It's closer than the other leagues. Neuer, Hummels, Bastian, Lahm, Ribery, Reus, Gomez are all good shouts.

4. Of course, i'd love Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Xavi etc to come, but i'll be more realistic

Falcao- We need another striker and Falcao is the best in the world atm

Vidal- I think Chelsea could do with a player like Vidal. One of the best CM in the world

A Young left back- Haven't decided on which, but Contreao might be a good shout. Cole may leave at the end of the season, so he needs replacing

A new CB- I would say Hummels, but i want him to stay at BVB.

I can't think of any more...

5. I don't think BVB's first team needs improving all that much. But they could do with more strength in depth imo, so some hioghly touted young players would be good. I can't name specifics, but i can do positions.

A new AM- Jacob, and Kevin are good players, but i think BVB can do better. Hamsik or Hernanes would be good

A new CB- more as back-up. We've got Santna who is good, but i think we need 1 more.

A new striker- If Lewandowski leaves then this is a must. Preferably someone quite young

Old 12-17-2012, 09:27 PM   #23

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

1-What improvements do you believe each of Juan, Jo and Kei should aim to do in their games during the off season/in the near future?

2-When do you expect to see Jo's partnership with Rasheed produce its first noticeable results?

3-What would be your ideal Champions League last 16 draw (preferred 8 matchups)? If doing all 8 is too much, just say who you'd like Borussia to face + a few more.

4-Are you on Twitter?

5-Which countries have you visited apart from your own and which would you like to visit?

6-Should Dortmund prioritize the CL over the league now that Bayern are so far ahead?

7-Do you like the Champions League format or would you introduce any changes?
Old 12-17-2012, 09:36 PM   #24
country flag nazzac

Quote:
1-What improvements do you believe each of Juan, Jo and Kei should aim to do in their games during the off season/in the near future?

2-When do you expect to see Jo's partnership with Rasheed produce its first noticeable results?

3-What would be your ideal Champions League last 16 draw (preferred 8 matchups)? If doing all 8 is too much, just say who you'd like Borussia to face + a few more.

4-Are you on Twitter?

5-Which countries have you visited apart from your own and which would you like to visit?

6-Should Dortmund prioritize the CL over the league now that Bayern are so far ahead?

7-Do you like the Champions League format or would you introduce any changes?

Juan- Fitness, and Volleys. Maybe a little more work on the serve
Jo- ROS and Backhand definately
Kei- Defensive shotmaking and serve

2. Hopefully soon. He's ahd all off season to work with him, so i expect sometime betwwen Aussie and RG

Man United vs Celtic
Real Madrid vs PSG
Baryern Munich vs Arsenal
BVB vs Galatasary
Malaga vs Porto
Barcelona vs Shakhtar
Juventus vs Valencia
Schalke vs Milan

4. Nope. I have Facebook though

5. France, Spain, Germany. Would lik to go to USA,Canada,Portugal,Australia. Plan to move away from the UK when i'm older.

6. Yeah, because they've proven they are a real force. BVB can win this competition. Bayern are too far ahead now, so BVB should aim to finish 2nd, win the German cup and go deep in the champions league.

7. I like it how it is. If i were to make a change i would change it to 16 teams where only champions can qualify

Old 12-17-2012, 09:39 PM   #25
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Are you upset you have to wait until February to see Borussia Dortmund lose in Champion's league?

Do you think that Tsonga is more entertaining to watch than Del Potro?

Why are you not a vegetarian?
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:42 PM   #26
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
Are you upset you have to wait until February to see Borussia Dortmund lose in Champion's league?

Do you think that Tsonga is more entertaining to watch than Del Potro?

Why are you not a vegetarian?
1. No. Because they won't lose

2. When on, yeah. If Tsonga is in his clown mode, then no.

3. Because i like meat

Old 12-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post

Juan- Fitness, and Volleys. Maybe a little more work on the serve
Jo- ROS and Backhand definately
Kei- Defensive shotmaking and serve
My thoughts exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
4. Nope. I have Facebook though
I have FB too. That said, I basically use it merely as a chat tool, much like MSN, but if you want to add me, feel free to do so: just search Manuel Traquete, it's a unique name in the world

1-Premier League, La Liga and Bundesliga XIs

2-Of those countries you visited, which do you prefer and why?

3-Why do you want to move away from the UK and where would you move to (if you have anywhere specific in mind)?

4-Do you have any siblings?
Old 12-17-2012, 09:59 PM   #28
country flag nazzac

Quote:
My thoughts exactly

I have too. I basically use it merely as a chat tool, much like MSN, but if you want to add me, feel free to do so: just search Manuel Traquete, it's a unique name in the world

1-Premier League, La Liga and Bundesliga XIs

2-Of those countries you visited, which do you prefer and why?

3-Why do you want to move away from the UK and where would you move to (if you have anywhere specific in mind)?

4-Do you have any siblings?
All i do on Facebook is write status' about football and tennis lol

Bundesliga: Neuer,Pisczek,Hummels,Howedes,Salase,Schweinsteige r,Lars Bender,Reus,Kroos,Ribery,Keissling or Huntelaar

La Liga: Courtois,Ramos,Rami,Puyol,Felipe,Khedira,Xavi,Ozil ,Iniesta,Messi,Falcao

EPL: Vorm,Ivanovic,Kompany,Vidic,Cole,Yaya,Lucas,Mata,S ilva,Suarez,Van Persie

2. I was young when i visted Spain but i loved it. France was okay, and Germany i was a baby. But i've been there

3. The country is in a state. My dad has told me that the best thing to do is to move away. If i can, i'll like to move to Canada, but thats pretty hard, so probs Germany.

4. Brother. 11 years old

Old 12-17-2012, 10:12 PM   #29

Fair enough. Still feel free to add me if you want.

Good teams, what formation are they though, especially the last two? A bit unclear if it's a 4-4-2, 4-3-3 or even 4-2-3-1?
Old 12-17-2012, 10:16 PM   #30
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Fair enough. Still feel free to add me if you want.

Good teams, what formation are they though, especially the last two? A bit unclear if it's a 4-4-2, 4-3-3 or even 4-2-3-1?
Bundesliga: 4-2-3-1
La Liga: A strange one. I'd have Messi in his own position. I guess it'll be something like 4-2-2-1-1
EPL: 4-2-2-2