Q&A with nazzac - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-13-2012, 08:52 PM   #1
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Q&A with nazzac

I thought i'd hop on the bandwagon. It's off season, and i'm pretty bored, so i thought, why not?

I know i'm fairly new, but i saw the other threads, and they've looked good. Good way to get to know more about posters on here

Ask me anything and i will answer

Del Potro-Nishikori-Brands-Paire-Wawrinka-Sampras-Llodra-Safin-Falla
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2012, 09:07 PM   #2
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A with nazzac

1 What is your hometown?
2 Favourite football team?
3 Favourite game of that football team?
4 How did you get into Delpo?
5 Are there any other sports you like?
6 You been to university?
7 Which MTFer would you want to meet the most?
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:11 PM   #3
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
1 What is your hometown?
2 Favourite football team?
3 Favourite game of that football team?
4 How did you get into Delpo?
5 Are there any other sports you like?
6 You been to university?
7 Which MTFer would you want to meet the most?
1. Halifax
2. Chelsea & Borussia Dortmund
3. For Chelsea, it's the 2-2 draw with Barca last season. For Dortmund it's the 2-1 win over Real Madrid in the champions league this year.
4. Like his game and he seems like a great guy, despite the Murray incident a few years back.
5. Yeah. MMA and Football
6. Nope. In college at the moment. I plan to though
7. Probs Lenders, for the reason that he likes the same players i do (although i don't hate ferrer ), and he also likes football.

Old 12-13-2012, 09:18 PM   #4
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
1. Halifax
2. Chelsea & Borussia Dortmund
3. For Chelsea, it's the 2-2 draw with Barca last season. For Dortmund it's the 2-1 win over Real Madrid in the champions league this year.
4. Like his game and he seems like a great guy, despite the Murray incident a few years back.
5. Yeah. MMA and Football
6. Nope. In college at the moment. I plan to though
7. Probs Lenders, for the reason that he likes the same players i do (although i don't hate ferrer ), and he also likes football.
How did you get into supporting those teams?
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #5
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
How did you get into supporting those teams?
Chelsea were the first team i watched on TV. And they won, so i became a fan of them.

I love the way BVB play football. Most entertaining team in the world to watch imo. And they have players i really like too.

Old 12-13-2012, 10:03 PM   #6
country flag Federer in 2

Federer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond repute

What do you think of: (You can make it short . If not familiar just skip.)

-Roger Federer
-David Ferrer
-Stanislas Wawrinka
-Tommy Haas

-Ronnie O'sullivan
-Steve Davis
-Shuan Murphay
-Iker Casillas
-David Beckham

-Gordon Ramsay
-George Carlin
-Harry Potter books

-Israel
-Russia

ROGER FEDERER

'Roger Federer is the best ever' - Everyone else other than John McEnroe

4 AO - 1 RG - 7 W - 5 USO

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
Standing ovation for Nadal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
Standing ovation for Federer. Disgusting.
#NoBiasTho
Federer in 2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:09 AM   #7
country flag nazzac

What do you think of: (You can make it short . If not familiar just skip.)

-Roger Federer: The greatest. I love watching Roger play, especially when he's on.

-David Ferrer: I don't mind Ferrer. Some people dislike him, but i quite like him

-Stanislas Wawrinka: I don't really have any feeling either way for Wawrinka. But i say he's a solid top 20 player

-Tommy Haas: Good player to watch

-Ronnie O'sullivan: Don't follow snooker, but i hear about him all the time, so he must be good.

-Steve Davis: Don't know who he is

-Shuan Murphay: Don't know who he is

-Iker Casillas: Iker is a top goalkeeper. One of the 3 world class goalkeepers imo with Buffon and Neuer

-David Beckham: Despite being British, i have never been bothered about Beckham. Great crosser of the ball

-Gordon Ramsay: I don't really know. Don't watch cooking shows

-George Carlin: Don't know who he is

-Harry Potter books: Never read them I've seen all the films though.

-Israel: Don't know, never been there

-Russia: Again, i've never been to Russia, so i don't know

Old 12-14-2012, 09:17 AM   #8
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

What is your feeling towards doubles tennis?

Irrespective of above answer, if the player you liked the most and the player you hated the most played as a team, would you support them or root against them?
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:36 AM   #9
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
What is your feeling towards doubles tennis?

Irrespective of above answer, if the player you liked the most and the player you hated the most played as a team, would you support them or root against them?
1. I don't mind doubles tennis. It's something different from singles

2. I don't hate any player really, so i'll root for them

Old 12-15-2012, 08:04 PM   #10
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

1-What's your name?

2-What are you studying (assuming you're still in school)?

3-What are your favorite tennis events?

4-What are your expectations of Delpo, Tsonga and Kei for 2013?

5-Have you ever watched Wimbledon or the WTF live, living in England and all? What about other tournaments?

6-How do you believe Del Potro's career would have unfolded if he had not injured his wrist after winning the US Open in 2009?

7-Who do you believe will be the next maiden Slam winner?

8-Who has the top 3 FHs and BHs in the men's game in your opinion?

9-Are Barcelona of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta the best club side of all-time?

10-Iniesta or Zidane?

11-Are you really 16 years old (you sound older/more mature)? When's your birthday?

12-What are your favorite TV series?

13-How about films?

14-Where exactly in England do you live?

15-What's your view on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=tZpHB83aPEc? Take a few minutes to watch it if you haven't yet, you won't regret it

Will ask more once you answer these
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:48 PM   #11
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
1-What's your name?

2-What are you studying (assuming you're still in school)?

3-What are your favorite tennis events?

4-What are your expectations of Delpo, Tsonga and Kei for 2013?

5-Have you ever watched Wimbledon or the WTF live, living in England and all? What about other tournaments?

6-How do you believe Del Potro's career would have unfolded if he had not injured his wrist after winning the US Open in 2009?

7-Who do you believe will be the next maiden Slam winner?

8-Who has the top 3 FHs and BHs in the men's game in your opinion?

9-Are Barcelona of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta the best club side of all-time?

10-Iniesta or Zidane?

11-Are you really 16 years old (you sound older/more mature)? When's your birthday?

12-What are your favorite TV series?

13-How about films?

14-Where exactly in England do you live?

15-What's your view on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=tZpHB83aPEc? Take a few minutes to watch it if you haven't yet, you won't regret it

Will ask more once you answer these
1. Niall

2. Media, Film and Sociology at College

3. Wimbledon is my favourite. Gets great coverage in the UK and it's the only time where everyone i know talks about and watches tennis.

4. I think Del Potro will have a great year. He set himself up for a great year with a strong finish to 2012. I think he'll finished number 5 (or 4 if Nadal is not the same), and reach a slam final. Maybe even win one, although thats unlikely.

I think Tsonga will have a better year overall than this one. I think he'll reach the Quarter finals of every slam and the semis at Wimbledon. He'll pick up a few 500 & 250 tournaments, and finish 6th or 7th.

I think next year will be a good yar for Kei if he manages to stay healthy. He'll have some good slam results (better than this year i think), and finish inside the top 10. He may win another 500 and some 250 tournaments too.

5. Nope. Never been to a tournament, but i plan to go to at least 1 next year. WTF is the most likely as it's easier to get tickets than Wimbledon. Going to try to see one of my favourites there.

6. It's hard to say really. But i was sure after seeing his 2009 US Open run, that he could win another slam. So i guess he would have won at least 1 more slam by now if he didn't get injured.

7. Tough one, tough one. I would love to say Tsonga, but i sadly don't see it. I think one of the younger players like Nishikori and Raonic. But it won't be within the next 2 years, because Djokovic, Murray, Del Potro and Fedal will win the slams in the next 2 or 3 years imo

8. FH: Federer, Del Potro, and i don't know. Nadal maybe . BH: Djokovic, Murray and again i don't know. It's hard to say really.

9. The best club side i've seen definately. Of all time, i can't say because i wasn't around to witness some of the great sides of the past like 1950's Real Madrid and 1970's Ajax.

10. I like them both. Both are amazing players, but i'll have to say Iniesta because i was very young when Zidane was playing, so didn't really see him.

11. Yeah, i'm 16. 17 in Feburary

12. The Walking dead atm. Also, the Simpsons, and for some reason i like CSI: NY

13. Lord of the Rings trilogy. Shawshank Redemption, The Dark Knight amongst others. Don't have a single favourite, but them are just some examples of films i really like.

14. Halifax

15. who made that?

Old 12-15-2012, 09:59 PM   #12
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

1) What's BVB's best formation?
2) Where will BVB finish in the league this season?
3) Which one BVB player would you hate to see leave?
4) If you could poach one player from each of Bayern Munich, Bayer Leverkusen & Schalke and add them to BVB's squad, which three would you take?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:09 AM   #13
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Nole Rules did, it's brilliant

1-Your name sounds Irish, are you Irish ?

2-What are your favorite subjects in school?

3-Do you have a girlfriend?

4-Are you still a virgin?

5-Have you been to any Premier League/Champions League games?

6-What's your view on Chelsea's current situation?

7-What would your world XI be?

8-In which quarter would you like Delpo and Tsonga to land at AO? While you're at it, ideal QF projected draw.

9-Kei is #19 at the moments, which means he'll draw a 9-16 seed in R3, do you have any preference as to whom?

10-Which Lord of The Rings film was your favorite?

11-Have you watched The Hobbit yet? If so, how do you think it measures up against LOTR?

12-Did you read the books too?

13-Any favorite(s)Simpsons episode? How about Homer Simpsons quotes?

14-How did you come accross MTF?

15-Who are your favorite MTF posters?

This should do it for now, more to come
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #14
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
1) What's BVB's best formation?
2) Where will BVB finish in the league this season?
3) Which one BVB player would you hate to see leave?
4) If you could poach one player from each of Bayern Munich, Bayer Leverkusen & Schalke and add them to BVB's squad, which three would you take?
1. 4-2-3-1 definately
2. 2nd. I don't see them catching Bayern, but they should be too good for the rest.
3. Reus or Hummels. Only want them to leave for Chelsea if they do leave
4. Bayern is a tough one. Ribery or Bastian. Leverkusen, i would take Keisling, and from Schalke i would take Farfan or Huntelaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Nole Rules did, it's brilliant

1-Your name sounds Irish, are you Irish ?

2-What are your favorite subjects in school?

3-Do you have a girlfriend?

4-Are you still a virgin?

5-Have you been to any Premier League/Champions League games?

6-What's your view on Chelsea's current situation?

7-What would your world XI be?

8-In which quarter would you like Delpo and Tsonga to land at AO? While you're at it, ideal QF projected draw.

9-Kei is #19 at the moments, which means he'll draw a 9-16 seed in R3, do you have any preference as to whom?

10-Which Lord of The Rings film was your favorite?

11-Have you watched The Hobbit yet? If so, how do you think it measures up against LOTR?

12-Did you read the books too?

13-Any favorite(s)Simpsons episode? How about Homer Simpsons quotes?

14-How did you come accross MTF?

15-Who are your favorite MTF posters?

This should do it for now, more to come
1. It's an Irish name, but i'm English.

2. Media, and PE

3. Nope. Never have

4. Yeah

5. Yeah. More recently, i went to City vs Spurs at the Ethuad last season. I've been to see Chelsea a few times, and saw them in the Champions League against Inter (which they lost lol)

6. I don't know what to make of it. Todays match against Corinthians shows there are still big problems at the club. We need to get a manager, and stick to him, because we've got some top players at the club.

7. Neuer, Lahm, Hummels, Kompany, Marcelo(), Vidal, Xavi, Ronaldo, Messi, Iniesta, Falcao. It's hard to make really, because there are so many great players

8. I want Del Potro to be drawn in Nadal's Quarter (if Nadal is still #4 seed). I want Tsonga to be drawn in Federer's quarter, and them to be on the opposite sides of the draw.

9. Not Clic, after what happened at the US Open

10. The Fellowship of the ring, then ROTK, and then The two towers

11. Not seen it yet, but i don't expect it to be as good as LOTR

12. Nope. Not much of a reader. I like to read autobiographys mostly.

13. The beer Baron episode was great. As for quotes, there are too much to remember lol.

14. Googled Tennis forum, and got this one and TF

15. Any poster that has good knowledge, and isn't completely bias. (bias can be allowd because we all have favourites, but some posters go way overboard)

Old 12-16-2012, 08:34 PM   #15
country flag Dolgopolover

Dolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond repute

What's your favourite toilet paper?
Dolgopolover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote