Q&A With Slasher - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-21-2012, 07:44 AM   #31
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Slasher

10 favourate movies ?
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2012, 07:50 AM   #32
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

The 6 Star Wars movies, the 3 Matrix movies, the 3 Godfather movies, Schindler's List, Requiem for a Dream, Shawshank Redemption, the first 2 Alien movies, Amadeus, Pulp Fiction, Gladiator. There are more, these are the 10 titles that first come to mind.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:08 PM   #33
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Time for my holiday. See you guys on January 7. Have fun, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year's !!!
Old 01-07-2013, 05:51 AM   #34
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
I admit. I simply love the Feeny call. Fe-heee-heeee-ny!!!! Yeah, I wish I've had him as a teacher.

Hope you have enjoyed the holidays. Here are some more questions:

1-Where did you go on holidays and what were you up to?

2-What was the best Christmas present you got?

3-Who do you think will win the Ballon d'Or tomorrow? (ignore question if you only log in after it is awarded)

4-What you be your ideal projected QF Australian Open draw (so top 8 seeds)?

5-How would you rate the chances of both Romanian teams in the next round of the Europa League?

6-How would you rate Romania's chances to advance to the World Cup 2014?

7-Do you follow any other sports closely apart from tennis and football?

8-Ever had any problems with the law?

9-Ever had a threesome?

10-Who do you think will win this week's tournaments (Sydney and Auckland)?

Should do it for now, after all you're just back from holidays, gotta keep it simple
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:04 AM   #35
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Hope you have enjoyed the holidays. Here are some more questions:
Very much. Thank you. Hope you had a blast as well.

Quote:
1-Where did you go on holidays and what were you up to?
Well, we had a family Christmas at Bacau (a city 300 km north from were I live) with my wife's parents (since mine are not really friendly at all since I married). New Year's was a very restrained celebration, since priority #1 was taking care of the baby. We had a nice meal and drank some quiet champagne. It was a whole family celebration this year.

Quote:
2-What was the best Christmas present you got?
I don't usually get something important, because nobody can guess what I want each year. I'm mysterious that way. But I usually like to give, and such I gave my wife two tickets to the Bon Jovi concert in Sofia next year, so I can go with her.

Quote:
3-Who do you think will win the Ballon d'Or tomorrow? (ignore question if you only log in after it is awarded)
I don't know why, but I think Messi will win once again.

Quote:
4-What you be your ideal projected QF Australian Open draw (so top 8 seeds)?
Djokovic - Tsonga, Federer - Del Potro, Nadal - Berdych, Murray - Ferrer.

Quote:
5-How would you rate the chances of both Romanian teams in the next round of the Europa League?
Steaua - 35%, CFR - 10%

Quote:
6-How would you rate Romania's chances to advance to the World Cup 2014?
40%

Quote:
7-Do you follow any other sports closely apart from tennis and football?
Handball and Rugby League (Australian NRL)

Quote:
8-Ever had any problems with the law?
Never.

Quote:
9-Ever had a threesome?
Again... never.

Quote:
10-Who do you think will win this week's tournaments (Sydney and Auckland)?
I just came back. I have no idea who's playing yet.

Quote:
Should do it for now, after all you're just back from holidays, gotta keep it simple
I will answer 10 again later.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:54 AM   #36
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
I will answer 10 again later.
I think Ferrer wins Auckland, and Dimitrov wins Sydney.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:51 AM   #37
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

What are your thoughts on the AO QFs now that Rafa pulled out ?
Why do you think Dimitrov wins Sydney ahead of Simon and Isner ?
DOes your ranking system update on its own ?
Old 01-07-2013, 09:55 AM   #38
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Wait... Rafa pulled out of AO? Sorry, I'm slow catching up with events. Hmmm, the ideal QF answer must be changed.

Djokovic - Tsonga, Federer - Del Potro, Ferrer - Tipsarevic, Murray - Berdych.

Thusly, Ferrer has a great semifinal chance, and ML is going to call him a complete vulture.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:56 AM   #39
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Why do you think Dimitrov wins Sydney ahead of Simon and Isner ?
It's a gut feeling, nothing more. I have not seen last week's tournaments, but Dimitrov seems in shape and a challenge to any player below Top 10.

Quote:
DOes your ranking system update on its own ?
Yes it does. It did so while I was away. Longest streak until now.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:40 PM   #40
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

You mean image updates on its own : You must be a god in Excel and programming

Your reaction to Fed retiring when he does retire ?
Will you still follow tennis ?
Old 01-07-2013, 01:41 PM   #41
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you such a gimp?
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:42 PM   #42
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
You mean image updates on its own : You must be a god in Excel and programming
Yes, but that doesn't make me a God. There's still a lot of deficiencies, and as you can see, people are complaining that the rankings are not easy to access, and the data not easy to use.

Quote:
Your reaction to Fed retiring when he does retire ?
The end of a very beautiful era for me...

Quote:
Will you still follow tennis ?
... but not the end of tennis for me.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:43 PM   #43
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Why are you such a gimp?
I don't know. Being a GNU Image Manipulation Program is pretty easy I guess...

Last edited by Slasher1985 : 01-07-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:48 PM   #44
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

will you feel sad when Fed retires ?
Anything you want Fed to do before he retires ? (You cant say you are satisified , has to be something )
Who do you think will be no 26 in your sig ?
Do you really update every week ?
I remember you regretted being a premium member , do you still have regrets?
Any thing to improve this site ?
Old 01-07-2013, 01:53 PM   #45
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
will you feel sad when Fed retires ?
Not at all. Fed has accomplished a lot during his career. It has to end at some point.

Quote:
Anything you want Fed to do before he retires ? (You cant say you are satisified , has to be something )
Win RG again.

Quote:
Who do you think will be no 26 in your sig ?
I definitely think Murray will be the one.

Quote:
Do you really update every week ?
Not when I'm away.

Quote:
I remember you regretted being a premium member , do you still have regrets?
Yeah, that bitter taste remained. I don't visit the special Premium section at all since then. Not that it's very active anyway.

Quote:
Any thing to improve this site ?
Make it possible for Top Players to register and offer Q&A sessions with regular users. Obviously moderate the questions asked, carefully leaving challenging questions in, and brainless insults out.