ProdigyEng's Hangout and Question Thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-27-2012, 10:42 AM   #1
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default ProdigyEng's Hangout and Question Thread

I'm bored and thought I'd do one of these because I can. Enjoyed my time on MTF despite the off putting amount of fedturds. Ask me a question I will answer, or just chat.

Oh btw talking to a friend, turns out this image I made....

....Got pretty famous here on MTF. Yes I made that image and I believe it earned Federer the nickname Bencherer. Well what a deserved nickname.
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2012, 08:27 PM   #2
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ProdigyEng's Hangout and Question Thread

1-What's your name?

2-Where exactly in the UK do you live?

3-What are you studying?

4-How long have you been watching tennis?

5-Have you attended any tennis tournament(s) live, namely Wimbledon or World Tour Finals?

6-What are your expectations for each of your favorites for 2013 and the near future in general?

7-When and why did you start supporting each of them?

8-What are your favorite(s) football team(s) and player(s) (your profile suggest United, just making sure)?

9-Do you post on any other forums?

10-Do you have a girlfriend?

11-How did you come across MTF in the first place?

12-What are your favorite TV series?

13-How about movies?

14-Are you on Twitter?

15-What are your views on this video (watch it, you won't regret it )?

This should be enough to start with, I'll come up with some more afterwards
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:45 PM   #3
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

1-What's your name? Joe

2-Where exactly in the UK do you live? Small village that is considered part of Greater Manchester, called Mossley.

3-What are you studying? Media Production FdA hoping to top up to full degree

4-How long have you been watching tennis? Since around 2001, more die hard in last 2/3 years but always followed.

5-Have you attended any tennis tournament(s) live, namely Wimbledon or World Tour Finals? Unfortunately I haven't been to as many as I'd of liked. Only Tennis tournament I visited was Wimbledon in 2006, with my school. Only had ground passes but managed to see Navratilovas last match at Wimbledon.

6-What are your expectations for each of your favorites for 2013 and the near future in general?

Murray - I expect Murray to win 1 slam this coming season, most likely I see it coming at the Aussie Open, although most think WImbledon. I also expect him to win some Masters 1000 in 2013 and MAYBE just MAYBE become World Number 1. Generally speaking I expect Murray to end his career with at least 5 Slams and he will at least become World Number 1 once. He will be loved by all of Britain and MTF, and will be one of the youngest people to be knighted. Sir Andy Murray!

Del Potro - I don't set expectations high for Del Potro because I know he has reoccurrences of his injuries which can knock him off momentum, and anything he does for me is great. If I'm being brutally honest, all I expect from Juan is more improvement and break into the top 5 and but Vulterr out of it. I expect him to continue to get more power back in his forehand and improve movement, win some 250/500 and maybe even a Clay Masters and go deep in 2/4 of the Slams. I expect a US Open Final appearance from the legend who ended olderror's winning streak at the tournament in 2009, very soon!

Djokovic - Djokovic is probably the guy I have the highest expectations for, because unlike Juan and Andy he has had sustained periods at the top and I think he has the quality to continue being at the top. I expect him to reach the final of the 2013 Aus Open and admittedly although I'd love Murray to win it, I think Nole will win 3 in a row which is great. He should also continue good form in Masters 1000 and win some on Clay again, before making Dull tards cry by winning the French Open and completing his long overdue career slam!

7-When and why did you start supporting each of them?

Murray - A lot of Murray haters say I only support him because he is British, but that's not true, and considering I also support a Serb and a Argentine that argument would not work on me. I started supporting Murray in 2004 when he won the Junior US Open. British press reported on his talent a lot, and I was getting sick of Henman choking constantly and was awaiting a new talent to try and finally make my hopes for a British Male GS winner come true. I started to follow Murray and noticed his potential, he just stood out to me as someone special and I truly believed he would be the guy to be the one to become the next British Male GS winner.... of course there was also his personality. A lot of people hated on him for anti English comments, and being English myself I could well of took offence to this comments, but it was obvious jokes and I liked how the guy was able to speak his mind and make banter comments. English people had always poked fun at Scottish sports be it Football or Rugby, and here was this young brash Scotsman, giving us stick back which I really found quite impressive. He also acted himself, he didn't pander to the media, or make comments that would perhaps make him look good, he just spoke his mind and that's a lot better then trying to keep your feeling to yourself just to make people happy.

Djokovic - I began to like Djokovic in around 07/08. I think the main reason was the fact him and Murray were fighting out with each other for the World Number Three Spot, and also both trying to stop Federror and Dull's dominance of the tour. It was an exciting battle to follow and the fact that Djokovic was also great friends with Murray made me feel even more welcome to the guy battling out with my first favourite and providing me with entertainment. Over the years my support for him grew, 2011 was great for him and I enjoyed seeing him finally breakthrough. Not just that though he is one of the most genuine guys on tour, and his charity work impresses me.

Del Potro - Keeping this short and sweet. 2009. Exciting player, most humble guy on tour. What more do I need to say? There's was just an instant connection for me.

8-What are your favorite(s) football team(s) and player(s) (your profile suggest United, just making sure)? Manchester United. Favourite player would have to be Paul Scholes even though he's old now.

9-Do you post on any other forums? Yeah, an Andy Murray fan forum and then some other sports forums.

10-Do you have a girlfriend? Nope, unfortunately not.

11-How did you come across MTF in the first place? Always search Tennis info on google, MTF always shows up so I thought it was about time I joined.

12-What are your favorite TV series? Don't watch much TV. Always like the Real life crime show Road Wars, and the technology show Click is good.

13-How about movies? Shawshank Redemption, Fight Club to name a few

14-Are you on Twitter? Yes, @prodigyrep

15-What are your views on this video (watch it, you won't regret it )?

This should be enough to start with, I'll come up with some more afterwards

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

Old 12-27-2012, 09:50 PM   #4
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

I'll ask some questions soon, but just wanted to say welcome and that you're a great poster.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:51 PM   #5
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
Which fan base do you find worst?

Who do you like more Hewitt or Nalbandian?
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
Basically, Queerey is a disgrace to the human race.
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:07 PM   #6
country flag ProdigyEng

Which fan base do you find worst?

Fedtards

Who do you like more Hewitt or Nalbandian?

Hewitt and it's a no brainer for me.

argument.
Quote:

Old 12-27-2012, 11:35 PM   #7
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Won't be asking questions, but will take your offer and hang out.

I'll need to burrow a sleeping bag.

Interesting avatar btw
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:53 AM   #8
country flag DDRickyDD

DDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you like the Prodigy?
Who's going to win the Champions League?
Who's going to win the Premier League?
Who's going to win World Cup 2014?
Do you have any pets?
How tall are you?
What's your favourite Grand Slam?
Who's your favourite WTA player?
Old 12-28-2012, 03:48 AM   #9
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you consider Fedtards worse than Nadaltards ?
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:21 AM   #10
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Why did you come to the Federer forum during the South American exo tour and post that you "don't hate Roger" and hang out with his fans there, but now you are gratuitously trashing him all over the forum?
Old 12-28-2012, 09:46 AM   #11
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Why did you come to the Federer forum during the South American exo tour and post that you "don't hate Roger" and hang out with his fans there, but now you are gratuitously trashing him all over the forum?
I've made it clear on numerous occasions that I don't 'hate' him. If there's something that he's impressing me in, I will give him credit for, but then again if there's something that annoys me with him, I will make it well know, just like I do with my favourites.

argument.
Quote:

Old 12-28-2012, 09:50 AM   #12
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Why do you consider Fedtards worse than Nadaltards ?
Double standards and the fact dulltards get large amounts of hate and unwarranted abuse any time Nadal comes out in the media and does something, or loses a match. Fed tards always dish out the hate but when people make genuine arguments against Fed, they start getting all upset, and make comments like 'FED'S THE GOAT, IT DOESN'T MATTER' or '17 TIMES!'.....

argument.
Quote:

Old 12-28-2012, 09:55 AM   #13
country flag ProdigyEng

Why do you like the Prodigy? Fantastic band that always puts me in a good mood. Not your typical modern day band, does their own thing and it really works. Get's me pumped up and easy to bop my head to lmao.

Who's going to win the Champions League? B. Dortmund

Who's going to win the Premier League? I'm a United fan and I've vowed to myself not to predict this years outcome due to what happened last year.

Who's going to win World Cup 2014? Germany

Do you have any pets? Nope

How tall are you? 6ft1

What's your favourite Grand Slam? Wimbledon

Who's your favourite WTA player? Serena Williams <3

argument.
Quote:

Old 12-28-2012, 05:20 PM   #14
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

In what order would you rank these 3 players?: Rooney, Van Nistelrooy, C. Ronaldo.

If you could bring one back to United at his peak level, which one would it be?? (I know Rooney still plays at MU, but imagine you could only have one of the 3)
Old 12-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #15
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
In what order would you rank these 3 players?: Rooney, Van Nistelrooy, C. Ronaldo.

If you could bring one back to United at his peak level, which one would it be?? (I know Rooney still plays at MU, but imagine you could only have one of the 3)
1. Ronaldo 2. Van NistleLegenderooy 3. Rooney

Tbh I'm not sure if Rooney has yet hit peak. I'd pick Ronaldo.

--------
BTW unrelated to this answer, I just want to clarify that I don't hate all fedtards. Considering the fact most feds fan base refer to themselves as fedtards, it would be silly for me to hate them all. There's plenty of fed fans on the forum that I like and make some great posts, but just the general feeling I get is a large amount of them are bitters towards Fed's nearest rivals.

argument.
Quote: