Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 91 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 08:58 PM   #1351
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

So Raquel, are you rich?
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2013, 09:04 PM   #1352

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Oh and this is Sara Sampaio. I don't find her that beautiful, but she's probably the only super star in Portugal at the moment.

BTW, what is your opinion in this matter George?
Old 01-29-2013, 09:10 PM   #1353
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
How exactly is this movie watching working tomorrow? You all will watch and then... post here?

I ask only because this reminds me of what me and my ex bf used to do We would download things and then "watch together" and chat on MSN
Pretty much! it's going to be fun.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 09:11 PM   #1354
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
So Raquel, are you rich?
I haven't checked yet. Did anyone from Portugal win?
Old 01-29-2013, 09:12 PM   #1355
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Very best of luck with your exam, Michel. You'll do very well, I'm sure.

Quote:
BTW, what is your opinion in this matter George?
I get the feeling this isn't the best photograph of her, but I don't find her very attractive, truth be told. Especially don't like her face.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 09:13 PM   #1356

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I haven't checked yet. Did anyone from Portugal win?
I only heard the sound in the tv
Old 01-29-2013, 09:14 PM   #1357

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Very best of luck with your exam, Michel. You'll do very well, I'm sure.

I get the feeling this isn't the best photograph of her, but I don't find her very attractive, truth be told. Especially don't like her face.
Indeed, I find her lips way too big.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:16 PM   #1358

9, 16, 26, 36, 39 estrelas 2 e 6

A portuguese and someone else, I hope it's Raquel lol
Old 01-29-2013, 09:18 PM   #1359
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Indeed, I find her lips way too big.
It's easy to tell she's spent a lot of money on her lips, but they don't even look very good, in fact, they're quite vile.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:19 PM   #1360
country flag arm

Quote:
9, 16, 26, 36, 39 estrelas 2 e 6

A portuguese and someone else, I hope it's Raquel lol
My ticket is sitting so far from me right now. *lazy* but I memorized the numbers and as soon as I get up I will check.

Thank you

I bought the ticket with my cousin when we went to Montalegre she is good luck.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:20 PM   #1361
country flag arm

Quote:
It's easy to tell she's spent a lot of money on her lips, but they don't even look very good, in fact, they're quite vile.
Nope, I doubt those aren't her real lips.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #1362

I also think that those lips are real and she's only 21.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:26 PM   #1363
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Nope, I doubt those aren't her real lips.
And you would know because… ?

Quote:
I also think that those lips are real and she's only 21.
If she's 21 and you are really 20, then I say go for it, then.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:29 PM   #1364

Quote:
And you would know because… ?

If she's 21 and you are really 20, then I say go for it, then.
I said that she is only 21 not because of that but to say that she is a model for some time and I don't think that she did the surgery when she was 16 or something.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:00 PM   #1365
country flag arm

she is younger than me, really new in modeling, there is no way she had her lips done so young. She is not that rich yet!
Closed Thread