Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 71 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #1051
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I think Luigi is more from my generation that Lee Jrs, no?
I guess it started in your generation, but it's still going strong even today. I think seventeen is a bit too old for Jario games anyway, but I'm not entirely sure how Lee Jr. missed them completely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
No. Need for Speed, Forza, etc. He likes to design his race cars.
That's better than liking things such as Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2013, 03:38 PM   #1052
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

He plays Call of Duty but mainly to entertain his BFF.. But he also likes studying weapons, warplanes and machines. He learnt a lot of WWII only because he wants to study those weapons. He does not believe average people should own assault weapons but he's expert in all kinds of guns. Just like he doesn't have a driver's license but he's an encyclopedia of all modern cars.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-24-2013, 03:47 PM   #1053
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I guess it started in your generation, but it's still going strong even today. I think seventeen is a bit too old for Jario games anyway, but I'm not entirely sure how Lee Jr. missed them completely!

That's better than liking things such as Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto.
You really make me think about my son's choice of games. I think about the games he like and I believe he prefers games with a more realisitc background. His favourite Nintendo game when he was younger was Nintendog which you take care of real life like puppies. Then he focus on racing games with actual race tracks and cars. Call of Duty uses weapons that actually exist. While Mario games have more a fantasy land background.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-24-2013, 03:52 PM   #1054
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I never played video or computer games. Only occasionally when at my cousin's place. But I guess that is normal with girls.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-24-2013, 04:26 PM   #1055
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He plays Call of Duty but mainly to entertain his BFF.. But he also likes studying weapons, warplanes and machines. He learnt a lot of WWII only because he wants to study those weapons. He does not believe average people should own assault weapons but he's expert in all kinds of guns. Just like he doesn't have a driver's license but he's an encyclopedia of all modern cars.
A lot of children these days geek out in guns, cars, aeroplanes and trains, and I sometimes wish I had those interests, too. I prefer ancient history and mythology, to be honest. It's embarrassing, but there was once a time when I could name all the Egyptian and Greek gods and goddesses. It's good to have passions and possess a thirst to learn, even of it's about guns.

Quote:
You really make me think about my son's choice of games. I think about the games he like and I believe he prefers games with a more realisitc background. His favourite Nintendo game when he was younger was Nintendog which you take care of real life like puppies. Then he focus on racing games with actual race tracks and cars. Call of Duty uses weapons that actually exist. While Mario games have more a fantasy land background.
I didn't mean it like that! I was merely surprised, because certainly over here in the UK, people play the Mario games at some point. Not necessarily own them, though.

Quote:
I never played video or computer games. Only occasionally when at my cousin's place. But I guess that is normal with girls.
Maybe five years I would have agreed with you, but girls are starting to play lots nowadays. Not as much as boys, buy certainly for females my age and under, it's a common theme.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:45 PM   #1056
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I play bejeweled and I thought you liked that ninja flower game. And of course angry birds. I play it still. Also pacman, but only on my laptop
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:55 PM   #1057
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I play bejeweled and I thought you liked that ninja flower game. And of course angry birds. I play it still. Also pacman, but only on my laptop
That's not video games, is it? does it qualify? I meant those games you buy in a cd or dv that cost a fortune.

I play bejeweled too
Old 01-24-2013, 05:59 PM   #1058
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Video games suck lately.

GOOD LUCK IN UNRETIREMENT JOHNNY GROOVE
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:59 PM   #1059
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Bring on GTA 5! Oh, and hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted here in a while. Keep forgetting

Old 01-24-2013, 06:06 PM   #1060
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's not video games, is it? does it qualify? I meant those games you buy in a cd or dv that cost a fortune.

I play bejeweled too
I guess it's more a computer game. But some how I see them differently than games like sudoku which I also play
Old 01-24-2013, 06:09 PM   #1061
country flag arm

Sudoku is math... is what a kid told my ather when he caught him playing sudoku during the class. (My father's a math tecaher)
Old 01-24-2013, 06:22 PM   #1062
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Sudoku is math... is what a kid told my ather when he caught him playing sudoku during the class. (My father's a math tecaher)

math! Yeah if numbers are math.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:12 PM   #1063
country flag arm

Quote:
math! Yeah if numbers are math.
It's a true story.

I don't know what to cook for dinner.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:02 PM   #1064
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
It's a true story.

I don't know what to cook for dinner.
Steak

Old 01-24-2013, 08:08 PM   #1065
country flag The Prince

Quote:
I guess it's more a computer game. But some how I see them differently than games like sudoku which I also play
starry, how quick are you at sudoku, and how often do you do them? I try to do one every day.
Closed Thread