Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 62 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 08:55 AM   #916
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Fox View Post
The game could use a decent bad boy/villian and his antics on and off court just amuse me. Of course he needs to pull up his ranking and win more titles to be the official ATP bad boy. And he has a long way to go to catch up to the legends like McEnroe, Connors, and Nastase.

They didn't amuse me so much.

I want Federer to win because Tomic has an inflated idea about the level of his game. To me, in this way he is much like Harrison although Tomic probably has more potential than Harrison. Tomic needs something to light a fire under him and make him realize how very hard he needs to work and to overcome his deficiencies. Just my opinion.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2013, 09:03 AM   #917
country flag Jade Fox

Jade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

They didn't amuse me so much.

I want Federer to win because Tomic has an inflated idea about the level of his game. To me, in this way he is much like Harrison although Tomic probably has more potential than Harrison. Tomic needs something to light a fire under him and make him realize how very hard he needs to work and to overcome his deficiencies. Just my opinion.
But, but...

Then he might mature and be more humble! And then there would be no real douches on the tour. I refuse to allow that to happen!

Okay fine, you're right about him and Ryan. Both need to learn how to back up their big talk.

Anyway, Roger's rolling now so I guess he will be a little humbled. Which is fine as long as its just a little humility. No more than that.

The side pieces
The Sweet but Dopey Argentine
The Bulgarian Headcase
That Douche from Australia

And when the daylight's fading we're gonna play in the dark til it's golden again
Jade Fox is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-19-2013, 10:52 AM   #918
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Tomic is so useless
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-19-2013, 11:35 AM   #919
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But, but...

Then he might mature and be more humble! And then there would be no real douches on the tour. I refuse to allow that to happen!

Okay fine, you're right about him and Ryan. Both need to learn how to back up their big talk.

Anyway, Roger's rolling now so I guess he will be a little humbled. Which is fine as long as its just a little humility. No more than that.
I don't mind exuberant confidence from someone like Nole who has the game behind it, but what get me is Tomic's bravado and then the way he folds on the court when things don't go his way.

He can take heart from "almost" winning one set, and playing well that set, but it's playing well and fighting until your last drop of blood to beat a great champion.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:40 AM   #920
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
Well, it's a course lasting 4 months. You travel through 4 main countries, and these depend on which course you choose. In each country you have a subject; I had sports, Spanish, coaching and team building. There is a lot of time off to do fun things and explore the countries. It's difficult to pick out specific events, but I really enjoyed the city of Cusco and Machu Picchu (well, Peru in general). Costa Rica was great as well with waterfalls, jungles, beaches and exotic animals. The best thing about the trip, though, is all the friends you make.

I live in Copenhagen And I'm sorry to spoil it, but this agency only accepts Danish citizens. Isn't there a Portuguese equivalent?
Amazing! Good decision on taking this course.

You live in Copehagen? So cool! But are you Serbian or you're just fooling me with the flag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
And what's happening in tennis? Seppi and Cilic are like WTA players having a breakfest. DelPo lost first set to Chardy. At least Richie right the boat in 2nd set.
What happened is that tennis got interesting while I was sleeping. I had fun going through the results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I hate tennis already today
Oh. don't read what I wrote before this.

Quote:

I don't know how to cheer in Lithuanian (yet) so I'm just ajde-ing Berankis.
I always do that!

Quote:

I have been doing pretty good in vbet so far. The biggest disappointment was Nando

Well, you were punished for putting money on him. Who does that?

Quote:
Murray was broken serving for the match.

Quote:
Pretty much everyone I like left in the draw lost all at the same time except for Nole He's the only one left

Cilic Delpo :smash to infinity: Berankis (he did well, no smashing)

*reserving my other smash for Laura which she'll probably deserve when I wake up*

:
Sorry, look on the bright side, eventually they all have to lose because Nole must prevail in the end, so it's ok!

No? Oh, well, I love you. Maybe it makes you feel better.

Quote:
God bless all those Fedtards jumping on Nole being #1 but not speaking up to have more doping test and insinuating him of doping. How many weeks Fed was #1? Had he said anything? Who is the current President of ATP player's council?

Of course, if Nole said something, they will jump on him it's not his place to speak about the issue. :
I am not reading that thread ever. I am too relaxed after exams to go and ruin my mood there.

Quote:
The game could use a decent bad boy/villian and his antics on and off court just amuse me. Of course he needs to pull up his ranking and win more titles to be the official ATP bad boy. And he has a long way to go to catch up to the legends like McEnroe, Connors, and Nastase.
Jady! How are you?

Quote:

I want Federer to win
:speakles; I never thought I would hear that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Tomic is so useless
And he doesn't seem to be aware of it.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-19-2013, 11:41 AM   #921
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I did some fine multi quoting there.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:32 PM   #922
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Good job Raquel .

How is every one btw. Not been in here as much as I should have >.<

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #923
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Simon!!

Old 01-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #924
country flag arm

I'm coming home!!!!! D
Old 01-19-2013, 01:24 PM   #925
country flag arm

Ask Wild Girl what she thought about Suits premiere
Old 01-19-2013, 01:56 PM   #926
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I'm coming home!!!!! D
Today? Tomorrow?
Old 01-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #927
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Simon!!

I should get up early and watch but I am so tired after almost a week of AO. Also, no multichannel for night matches. A 5 setter. Guess he will steamroll by Murray next round *sign*

Tomic and Harrison remind me of younger Almagro But I rate Tomic's potential higher than Harrison and Almagro.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-19-2013, 03:09 PM   #928
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I'm coming home!!!!! D
Old 01-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #929
country flag pica_pica

pica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond repute

Dropped in to say Hi again
Long time no see
Hi Lee!

Believe in yourself, Novak.
That's all I ask of you.

2011 & 2014 Wimbledon. 2011 US Open.
2008, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Australian Open.
Laureus World Sportsman of the Year 2011
pica_pica is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-19-2013, 03:43 PM   #930
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

How are you? And how's work?
Closed Thread