Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 61 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 04:16 AM   #901
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
It's back to Berankis now You need DirecTV On go onto ESPN stream.

And DelPo is fighting back.
Doing too many other things on my computer to pull that up

ESPN is quick to CONSTANTLY REMIND US that Delpo has never come back from 2 sets down

I don't know how to cheer in Lithuanian (yet) so I'm just ajde-ing Berankis.

My former boss was fluent in Lithuanian, so I may ask her

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2013, 04:42 AM   #902
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

But Gilbert is quite confident that DelPo will win in 5. Before the TB in 3rd set, BG said that's a TB for the match.

I have put vmoney in DelPo, Richie, Seppi, Simon, Tsonga, Fed and Berankis. Richie overcame his first set misstep. DelPo and Seppi are fighting in 5th Tsonga is cruising and Berankis is a long shot anyway (I put 5 vbucks on him )

I have been doing pretty good in vbet so far. The biggest disappointment was Nando
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-19-2013, 04:46 AM   #903
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But Gilbert is quite confident that DelPo will win in 5. Before the TB in 3rd set, BG said that's a TB for the match.
I tune BG out, it's too much ridiculousness to handle I listen to Fowler, ignore BG. It's the only way.

Old 01-19-2013, 04:49 AM   #904
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I tune BG out, it's too much ridiculousness to handle I listen to Fowler, ignore BG. It's the only way.
Well, Gimelstob is even worse than BG
Old 01-19-2013, 05:05 AM   #905
#freeviktor

Quote:
Well, Gimelstob is even worse than BG
Luckily I only have to deal with him when I watch the Tennis Channel ESPN wants none of that

Old 01-19-2013, 05:14 AM   #906
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Vamos DelPo

He went out of gas
Old 01-19-2013, 05:18 AM   #907
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Murray was broken serving for the match.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:27 AM   #908
#freeviktor

Pretty much everyone I like left in the draw lost all at the same time except for Nole He's the only one left

Cilic Delpo :smash to infinity: Berankis (he did well, no smashing)

*reserving my other smash for Laura which she'll probably deserve when I wake up*

Old 01-19-2013, 06:03 AM   #909
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Pretty much everyone I like left in the draw lost all at the same time except for Nole He's the only one left

Cilic Delpo :smash to infinity: Berankis (he did well, no smashing)

*reserving my other smash for Laura which she'll probably deserve when I wake up*

Night!

Poor girl asked for trainer and doctor at 1-4 Doctor gave her some medication and trainer is working on her left shoulder.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:10 AM   #910
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Patting myself on the back. I almost reply to a dumb poster on GM and managed not to hit the post button and quit.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:18 AM   #911
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

God bless all those Fedtards jumping on Nole being #1 but not speaking up to have more doping test and insinuating him of doping. How many weeks Fed was #1? Had he said anything? Who is the current President of ATP player's council?

Of course, if Nole said something, they will jump on him it's not his place to speak about the issue.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:35 AM   #912
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not reading that thread currently. I reported one guy who unfortunately has the user name of one of my most favorite players. Of course, I've been through all this with Nadal. It's not possible to make any headway. One could make an argument that Federer is doping. After all, he didn't win majors for several years on tour and then suddenly started dominating tennis. But somehow, that never comes up.

The way I feel about it is that you never know who is doping. It can be the one you least suspect -- like Korda. Maybe lots of people are doping and no one gets caught or maybe people don't get caught because they aren't doping. Those of us on the outside don't know anything about the inner workings of the tour and the players.

Aide Federer. For this match only.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-19-2013, 08:38 AM   #913
country flag Jade Fox

Jade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
God bless all those Fedtards jumping on Nole being #1 but not speaking up to have more doping test and insinuating him of doping. How many weeks Fed was #1? Had he said anything? Who is the current President of ATP player's council?

Of course, if Nole said something, they will jump on him it's not his place to speak about the issue.
Fandom hypocrisy at its worst.

Bummer that Tomic can't win that set. I know I'm one of only 3 people who likes him but whatever, I find him hilarious.

The side pieces
The Sweet but Dopey Argentine
The Bulgarian Headcase
That Douche from Australia

And when the daylight's fading we're gonna play in the dark til it's golden again
Jade Fox is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-19-2013, 08:41 AM   #914
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Fox View Post
Fandom hypocrisy at its worst.

Bummer that Tomic can't win that set. I know I'm one of only 3 people who likes him but whatever, I find him hilarious.
So what is it that you enjoy about him?
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-19-2013, 08:45 AM   #915
country flag Jade Fox

Jade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
So what is it that you enjoy about him?
The game could use a decent bad boy/villian and his antics on and off court just amuse me. Of course he needs to pull up his ranking and win more titles to be the official ATP bad boy. And he has a long way to go to catch up to the legends like McEnroe, Connors, and Nastase.

The side pieces
The Sweet but Dopey Argentine
The Bulgarian Headcase
That Douche from Australia

And when the daylight's fading we're gonna play in the dark til it's golden again
Jade Fox is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread