Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 58 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 03:24 PM   #856
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

GL tomorrow, Raquel!

And since you are a future doctor, take note of this home remedy for seasonal allergy from my friend. 2 teaspoon of local honey everyday. It works for him and seems pretty good for hubby and me. The theory is honey from local bees collecting pollen in local area, it will help boost the immune system toward the pollen. That's why the honey must be local.

Since we have lots of lemon on hand, hubby and I are drinking tea with slices of lemon plus honey to help our immune system for both allergy and cold.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 03:25 PM   #857
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

It actually makes sense
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-17-2013, 03:29 PM   #858
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Also, this friend of ours has a very low opinion on Swiss. When he was a small boy, his father was an expatriate in Switzerland with his mother and two older brothers. Swiss rejected foreigners and at that time, there's no school for US expatriates' children there. He went to kindergarten while his brothers were in grade school with local kids. They did not speak the language and they were bullied badly. Since his teacher could not communicate with him, she just gave him toys during class and left him alone. Then the other kids came and took everything from him. His brothers had to walk home back to back as they would be attacked by the other kids. His mother cried everyday sending her kids to school.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:55 PM   #859
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Star Pizza?
I didn't even think of my user name.

Quote:
GL tomorrow, Raquel!

And since you are a future doctor, take note of this home remedy for seasonal allergy from my friend. 2 teaspoon of local honey everyday. It works for him and seems pretty good for hubby and me. The theory is honey from local bees collecting pollen in local area, it will help boost the immune system toward the pollen. That's why the honey must be local.

Since we have lots of lemon on hand, hubby and I are drinking tea with slices of lemon plus honey to help our immune system for both allergy and cold.
Has to be pollen honey tho, right?

I"m not sure about it. I eat honey from Moab and Colorado. The moab guy isn't sure his honey is from pollen producing plants. He talked to me about it for -- seemingly hours, but I think it was a few minutes.

Also,I edited my post so it makes sense now.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-17-2013, 03:57 PM   #860
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also, this friend of ours has a very low opinion on Swiss. When he was a small boy, his father was an expatriate in Switzerland with his mother and two older brothers. Swiss rejected foreigners and at that time, there's no school for US expatriates' children there. He went to kindergarten while his brothers were in grade school with local kids. They did not speak the language and they were bullied badly. Since his teacher could not communicate with him, she just gave him toys during class and left him alone. Then the other kids came and took everything from him. His brothers had to walk home back to back as they would be attacked by the other kids. His mother cried everyday sending her kids to school.
Was it in Basel?

star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-17-2013, 04:39 PM   #861
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Was it in Basel?

I will have to ask him. I joint the conversation at the later stage so I did not know where he was. I was with his wife commiserating about stubborn men
Old 01-17-2013, 04:47 PM   #862
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

There is only one thing we say about failing the very last exam? Not today!

This is the spirit for my all-nighter and exam tomorrow
Old 01-17-2013, 04:55 PM   #863
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Old 01-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #864
country flag arm

It's actually 3 exams in the same day, actually. Just to make sure you're aware of all the facts.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:57 PM   #865
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Old 01-17-2013, 05:00 PM   #866
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

When you're tired, take a look at this

Gummy Nole

Nole calling you
Old 01-17-2013, 05:01 PM   #867
country flag arm

So beautiful can I share it on facebook?
Old 01-17-2013, 05:04 PM   #868
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
So beautiful can I share it on facebook?
Of course, it's from AO. Did you see the "Nole calling you" one? I added it afterward.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:10 PM   #869
country flag arm

I saw now he looks happy talking to me. Thank you vmom. Ok, off for one hour to do some intense studying, back for mor strengths later.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:35 PM   #870
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Saw Rob Lowe on TV and please don't use that plastic surgeon again
Closed Thread