Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 06:23 AM   #751
country flag Ivelina_P

Ivelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Bachelor of ???
Finances.
Today we're all frozen and covered in snow in Varna.I can totally relate to you,Lee
At least it's Sunday and I don't have to go anywhere.

Washington = unofficial 5th Slam
http://ivelinacp.tumblr.com/image/55430905367
Mark Lenders = Gospel of Objective Unbiased Analysis
Topspindoctor = Pillar of MTF
Abel = GOAT
Ivelina_P is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2013, 01:27 PM   #752
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I really don't think I'll get time to post at all over the next four weeks, I have tests, exams, assessments & assignments galore for the next fortnight. Then I'm off on a trip for another two weeks after that.

Take care. Best of luck to Nole at the Australian Open (he doesn't need it, he's winning it for sure), and I'll definitely be back some time in February.

Time to start studying. I'll miss you all.
Good luck with your assignments, we´ll see you in six weeks then
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 04:37 PM   #753
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivelina_P View Post
Finances.
Today we're all frozen and covered in snow in Varna.I can totally relate to you,Lee
At least it's Sunday and I don't have to go anywhere.
GL! What's your plan afterward? Continue with your education or looking for work?

No snow this time. It's very dry here which makes it worse for the plants. They are not used to this kind of cold. And compare to my days in Canada, it's no big deal but the houses here are not built for this kind of weather. Two more nights to brave and tonight will be the coldest. Forecast is -5°C in my city but my part of town will be a little bit colder.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 08:35 PM   #754
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

We have snow finally!
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 09:23 PM   #755
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly we just have the cold without the snow
Old 01-13-2013, 11:11 PM   #756
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Now a fan of snow myself. They are lovely for less than 12 hours than you will have to deal with the ugly grey mess. Or black ice.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:16 PM   #757
country flag Trollicki

I have only recently begun driving, so black ice has not been much of a problem for me until now. Grey, dirty snow can get ugly, that is true, but for the little while the snow is still pristine, it is a marvelous sight.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:24 PM   #758
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

follow a few very basic rules in winter driving and you'll be fine: don't hit the gas or the brake too hard, drive slowly, double the distance between the car in front and yours, have a good set of tires. Of course, there will still be idiots out there so be very alert. Especially approaching intersections.

I don't mind snow in the valley here though because they usually melt before they turned ugly. Even we are in a rare cold situation for the last two days, we will be back up to 20°C in Thursday
Old 01-13-2013, 11:29 PM   #759
country flag Trollicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
follow a few very basic rules in winter driving and you'll be fine: don't hit the gas or the brake too hard, drive slowly, double the distance between the car in front and yours, have a good set of tires. Of course, there will still be idiots out there so be very alert. Especially approaching intersections.

I don't mind snow in the valley here though because they usually melt before they turned ugly. Even we are in a rare cold situation for the last two days, we will be back up to 20°C in Thursday
Thank you for the advice. In general I am not yet familiar enough with my car to drive any other way than you just described, even when the weather is fine. I hope it will be enough to get out of these months unscathed.

About that weather though, don´t those fluctuating temperatures wreack havoc with your immune system? Whenever the temperature changes rapidly for a period of time, I seem to be quite a bit more susceptible to colds and what not.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:40 PM   #760
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Living in desert, I am quite used to change of temperature. It was worse when I lived in Calgary. During winter when a Chinook arrived, the temperature might went up over 10°C in an hour and went from deep freeze to above freezing in one day. On top of that, gusty wind came with Chinook. Then, in less than a week, back to deep freeze. That's when people got sick and black ice everywhere
Old 01-13-2013, 11:44 PM   #761
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

And I forgot about anti-lock brakes if your car is equipped with them and you are slipping and sliding, you have to hit the brakes real hard. I am a tiny woman and there were times that I had to half stand on the brake pedal to activate the ABS system
Old 01-13-2013, 11:46 PM   #762
country flag Trollicki

Well, if that´s what you were used to, I can imagine you aren´t to bothered by the circumstances in the desert. You live in Utah, right?

EDIT: Thank you for the heads up, my car has those brakes. Though I am a not so tiny guy, so hopefully I won´t have to stand on the pedal.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:57 PM   #763
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

star is the one in Utah, I am in Arizona. Sonoran Desert, home of the Saguaro cactus.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:02 AM   #764
country flag Trollicki

It looks nice, at least based on the pictures Google conjured up for me. It seems to pretty much fit the stereotype I as an European have of the American southwest
Old 01-14-2013, 12:08 AM   #765
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

The Wide Wild West? scary that it's still the mentality for many people here
Closed Thread