Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 48 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 08:51 PM   #706
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post

Looking forward to the next part where we will find out more about this Necromancer, hopefully.
Just out of curiousity: do you not want to spoil things or do you genuinely not know who the Necromancer is?
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2013, 08:53 PM   #707
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Just out of curiousity: do you not want to spoil things or do you genuinely not know who the Necromancer is?
Of course I know who it is.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-09-2013, 08:56 PM   #708
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, never mind my question then. I´m really looking forward to how they are going to portray Smaug in the next film
Old 01-09-2013, 09:01 PM   #709
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, they did it quite well in the first film in that we didn't really see him. Just heard him and saw the damage he caused. Then the eyes at the end, that was a good way to conclude. So damn cool.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:03 PM   #710
country flag Trollicki

The way he destroyed that town was spectacular, you can really seen the strides CGI has made between when LOTR was filmed and when the Hobbit was filmed.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:07 PM   #711
country flag The Prince

Indeed. The better part of a decade has passed, and special effects have advanced so much. It really makes LOTR look like ancient history.

I think I'm right in saying that the producers waited as long as they could, having acquired the rights, to film LOTR. The reason being that they wanted the filming technology to advance enough so they could shoot the film with ambitious action sequences and believable monsters which looked real, and pull it off.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:40 PM   #712
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wear glasses as well, and my eye condition means I can't detect 3D, so it makes it easy for me. Never have to over-pay for 3D, which most people say isn't worth the extra $$$.

Kili… I have to admit, he was portrayed pretty well. Still, I'd never heard of that actor before 'The Hobbit' came out.
Apparently I watch too much British television He was in Being Human playing a vampire named Mitchell.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #713
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-09-2013, 09:50 PM   #714
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Good evening

Old 01-09-2013, 09:56 PM   #715
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Apparently I watch too much British television He was in Being Human playing a vampire named Mitchell.
I don't watch many TV series, but I have seen 'Being Human' advertised a lot. Never piqued my curiosity, however.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:57 PM   #716
country flag The Prince

Quote:
How are things?
Old 01-09-2013, 10:03 PM   #717
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

So-so. Could be better but could always be worse.

How are you? Vsis? George? It's so cold in here
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-09-2013, 10:06 PM   #718
country flag The Prince

Well, I would probably say the same thing. So-so. I feel a lot better than I did at the beginning of the week though, that's for sure!

Are exams finished yet? If not, how many are left?
Old 01-09-2013, 10:34 PM   #719
#freeviktor

Quote:
I don't watch many TV series, but I have seen 'Being Human' advertised a lot. Never piqued my curiosity, however.
I haven't really watched it since he left the show... he was one of the main characters and from what I hear it's not the same I am bored a lot and always need shows to watch I'm also kind of over Misfits now that Iwan Rheon is not on it. I hate when the core cast of a show changes

Quote:
So-so. Could be better but could always be worse.

How are you? Vsis? George? It's so cold in here

I am well, the weather is actually quite nice here, going to be almost 60 F here this weekend which is ridiculously warm

Last edited by savesthedizzle : 01-09-2013 at 10:57 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:42 AM   #720
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post

I am well, the weather is actually quite nice here, going to be almost 60 F here this weekend which is ridiculously warm
So you will be warmer than the desert here!!!
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread