Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 37 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 10:37 PM   #541
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
But he would explain his old self that if he kills the mom it will happen again and again and again.

What option?
He won't be able to imo,his old self will be busy chasing the girl and her sister's son

The spoiler one?
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2012, 03:50 AM   #542
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Watching AO final again on TC, voted the best of 2012. It's funny with all those feathers flying around the court
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2012, 01:40 PM   #543
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
He won't be able to imo,his old self will be busy chasing the girl and her sister's son

The spoiler one?
I still don't get it spoiler option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Watching AO final again on TC, voted the best of 2012. It's funny with all those feathers flying around the court
It was so not the best of 2012. But it's normal that it's the one people will remember years from now.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2012, 02:22 PM   #544
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year everybody and may all things go well privately, professionally and tennisistically (let´s just pretend that is a word).
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2012, 02:28 PM   #545
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Happy New Year everybody and may all things go well privately, professionally and tennisistically (let´s just pretend that is a word).
I wouldn't have said it better myself that's the 3 important things.

Old 12-31-2012, 02:36 PM   #546
country flag arm

Have I told you that my football team is having its worst season in decades? we normally rank in top 3, and this year we are barely top 10, with TWO wins in 12 games.

Nole better make it up for me, otherwise 2013 is going to be an awful year for me, sports-wise.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:45 PM   #547
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

What the heck is happening to Sporting? I mean I can understand that you can have an off-season, but 10th? I didn´t know the Primeira Liga was so tough this year.

And don´t you worry about Nole, 2013 > 2011
Old 12-31-2012, 02:52 PM   #548
country flag arm

Quote:
What the heck is happening to Sporting? I mean I can understand that you can have an off-season, but 10th? I didn´t know the Primeira Liga was so tough this year.

And don´t you worry about Nole, 2013 > 2011
The league isn't tough this year, only Sporting is really, really weak. It's a lost season already, now I just hope we manage to learn from this and next season will be much, much better.

I am counting on Nole
Old 12-31-2012, 02:58 PM   #549
country flag Trollicki

Ah well, with your youth setup I wouldn´t worry too much, you´ll get past it surely.

And let´s hope Nole knows there are people counting on him here
Old 12-31-2012, 03:02 PM   #550
country flag arm

I think he knows

All I want him to win is: AO, MC, RG, Cinci and WTF. Am I asking for too much?
Old 12-31-2012, 03:08 PM   #551
country flag Trollicki

Honestly, I think you are even being modest. Personally though, RG will make his season. I´ll be happier if he wins only RG than any two other slams (3 would be pushing it though )
Old 12-31-2012, 03:30 PM   #552
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

CGS is important, but if Nadal plays I can't wish RG for Nole. Otherwise, I would like him to get it one year. I prefer a USO/AO win for Nole. Realistically, a good year for him would.be one major and the retention of the year end number one, no matter the combination of wins that takes, I like him to reestablish dominance over Murray.

Lee, when I was watching federer in the wtf final, I started thinking about Sampras and his running forehand which I consider to this day one of the best shots in tennis ever. But you were a big Sampras fan and probably know more about it than I do. Both Sampras and federer had to protect their backhand by standing in that backhand corner striking forehands, but it seems to me that Sampras was more lethal when forced to run wide out to his forehand. Is this just a part of federer's aging, or did federer ever have that same lethality forced to run down a forehand?

Bttw. Snowed last night and now is snowing again this morning. About an inch last night. Just thought that I need to drive out and look at the river. It must be freezing over a little bit.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2012, 03:43 PM   #553
country flag Trollicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
CGS is important, but if Nadal plays I can't wish RG for Nole. Otherwise, I would like him to get it one year. I prefer a USO/AO win for Nole. Realistically, a good year for him would.be one major and the retention of the year end number one, no matter the combination of wins that takes, I like him to reestablish dominance over Murray.
Of course the retention of the first place on the ranking is important and him establishing dominance over Murray is quite high on my list as well. Personally though, Djokovic winning RG would mean I´d finally get to see my favourite player win my favourite tournament. On the other hand, I won´t complain if it´s the AO/USO double in stead
Old 12-31-2012, 04:51 PM   #554
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
+1

Quote:
I don't have expectation for my favourite player, easier for my mental health

Quote:

Lee, when I was watching federer in the wtf final, I started thinking about Sampras and his running forehand which I consider to this day one of the best shots in tennis ever. But you were a big Sampras fan and probably know more about it than I do. Both Sampras and federer had to protect their backhand by standing in that backhand corner striking forehands, but it seems to me that Sampras was more lethal when forced to run wide out to his forehand. Is this just a part of federer's aging, or did federer ever have that same lethality forced to run down a forehand?
Sampras' running forehand was much more lethal than his standard forehand. Hard to rationalize but that's the truth. For Federer, I think it's more because he seldom forced to run down his forehand before. Rafa is the first one that has the ability to constantly hit to Fed's backhand to expose his weakness on that side. Then came Nole and Murray. Still, the difference between Fed's running forehand and standard forehand is not as big as Sampras. And being a Samprastard, I will say his running forehand is better than Fed's

Quote:
Bttw. Snowed last night and now is snowing again this morning. About an inch last night. Just thought that I need to drive out and look at the river. It must be freezing over a little bit.
And we had a little bit of rain here. Better than nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
It was so not the best of 2012. But it's normal that it's the one people will remember years from now.
At that time, I agreed it's not the best but after watching it again, I have to say the match was of very high quality there. It's a very long match so there were bound to be some not-so-good points. Also, the UEs count was high but as Naratilova said, many of the UEs came at the end of a good long rally when players got a bit tired and tried to end the point.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2012, 07:34 PM   #555
country flag arm

Quote:
Honestly, I think you are even being modest. Personally though, RG will make his season. I´ll be happier if he wins only RG than any two other slams (3 would be pushing it though )
Modest? I wish! 2 GS vs RG is a difficult pick for me, not an obvious choice. # over RG any day

Quote:
CGS is important, but if Nadal plays I can't wish RG for Nole.

Otherwise, I would like him to get it one year. I prefer a USO/AO win for Nole. Realistically, a good year for him would.be one major and the retention of the year end number one, no matter the combination of wins that takes, I like him to reestablish dominance over Murray. [/quote]

One major only would make me kind sad, tbh...

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post

At that time, I agreed it's not the best but after watching it again, I have to say the match was of very high quality there. It's a very long match so there were bound to be some not-so-good points. Also, the UEs count was high but as Naratilova said, many of the UEs came at the end of a good long rally when players got a bit tired and tried to end the point.
I believe you. Sadly I don't have time to watch that match again , especially given how long it lasts.

Maybe after exams and IF this AO goes well.
Closed Thread