Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 310 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 10:33 PM   #4636
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
SunIndra, watch Federer on youtube and it will take you 1 day to forget Djokovic
Nice try, I'll counter it by showing them videos of arrogenterer.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2013, 10:37 PM   #4637
country flag SunIndra

SunIndra has a reputation beyond reputeSunIndra has a reputation beyond reputeSunIndra has a reputation beyond reputeSunIndra has a reputation beyond reputeSunIndra has a reputation beyond reputeSunIndra has a reputation beyond reputeSunIndra has a reputation beyond reputeSunIndra has a reputation beyond reputeSunIndra has a reputation beyond reputeSunIndra has a reputation beyond reputeSunIndra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
what was it that hook you up? The tennis or the personality?

This is so exciting, you have so much to catch up with! Check our video's thread!

You have missed some good years and some terrible ones, but were here to let you know all about it.

Did you watch and understand tennis before, or this was also your first experience with tennis?

It was his personality. The first ever clip I saw was one from Rally for Relif where Federer and Nadal kept hitting the ball to eachother and Nole sat down on the court. After that I just kept clicking on the side bar at anything with his name on it

I only have the basic understanding of the game, like how the scoring goes. But as I said I'm learning more for every game I catch up on.

Last edited by SunIndra : 03-27-2013 at 10:42 PM.
SunIndra is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-27-2013, 10:45 PM   #4638
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Game Of Thrones season 3 starts this sunday.
Yes

Quote:
No kidding. And because of a demanding guy who won't settle for less than blu-something I haven't even watched season 2...........
OMG you two. Catch up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Is it bad that the only thing I watch on TV nowadays is sport? Should I watch something like games of thrones?
YES. Game of Thrones is awesome, but the books are beyond awesome. If you don't read or don't have time to read the massive tomes that are the A Song of Ice and Fire series, the show is a decent substitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunIndra View Post
It was his personality. The first ever clip I saw was one from Rally for Relif where Federer and Nadal kept hitting the ball to eachother and Nole sat down on the court. After that I just kept clicking on the side bar at anything with his name on it

I only have the basic understanding of the game, like how the scoring goes. But as I said I'm learning more for every game I catch up on.
Welcome If you have any questions, we are here to help

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-27-2013, 10:47 PM   #4639
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen screencaps of Arya in season 2. That hairstyle

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:04 PM   #4640
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Yes

OMG you two. Catch up!

YES. Game of Thrones is awesome, but the books are beyond awesome. If you don't read or don't have time to read the massive tomes that are the A Song of Ice and Fire series, the show is a decent substitute

Welcome If you have any questions, we are here to help
I do read, but I have to be in the zone to read.

argument.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:08 PM   #4641
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
I do read, but I have to be in the zone to read.
The books look ridiculously long but all I can say is that you can't put them down

Do you like fantasy/sci-fi type things? Medieval type things? Sex and violence? Dragons?

If you answered yes to any of these things, Game of Thrones might be for you

Old 03-27-2013, 11:11 PM   #4642
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
The books look ridiculously long but all I can say is that you can't put them down

Do you like fantasy/sci-fi type things? Medieval type things? Sex and violence? Dragons?

If you answered yes to any of these things, Game of Thrones might be for you
Yeah apart from LOTR. I just need to get into a mode where I read. I'll have month long spells where I can't put a book down and then I'll just randomly stop >.<

argument.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:13 PM   #4643
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

WTF, Feldman has been permabanned?
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:14 PM   #4644
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Oh Mikey.

Old 03-27-2013, 11:14 PM   #4645
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The family cat loves Mikey
Oh! That is just the kind of face Mikey

Quote:
Fed's cow juliette ... no longer around i guess it had a calf too

the good old days when Fed could win and get nice gifts
Sold that cow to make glue -- and calf too.

Quote:

it's her indeed
This makes him even happier.

Quote:
what if its on at the same time Hassi is playing Murray in final of Miami?
Hope this happens and Murray wins and passes Feddie for #2.

Quote:
Leng remember the Murray-Haas match in Indian Wells years ago where Muzza was faking injury every point
I was sitting there with my Scottish sister in law. Couldn't let her know that put me off Murray for good and always. Sitting so close saw the steam coming out of Hass's ears at the handshake.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:15 PM   #4646
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:16 PM   #4647
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, Damnit!!

I knew that was a possibility but was hoping it wouldn't happen.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:16 PM   #4648
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunIndra View Post

We can help you with anything. Feel free to ask us anything at all. This is a very exciting phase of your tennis life I remember mine

Don't stop watching movies! And don't lose faith on him, he just had a bad month in the US he is way beter than this, we promise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
I've seen screencaps of Arya in season 2. That hairstyle
Are you going to make a move or what
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:17 PM   #4649
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Well, he was one ban away from a permaban I believe and it says banned! under his name. So either he has changed the custom title under his name and is pulling a prank, or it has happened.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:18 PM   #4650
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:

argument.
Closed Thread