Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 296 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 05:42 PM   #4426
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
If only you didn't use personal insults you wouldn't have been banned... shame, as I didn't even report you.
There are always plenty of people lurking to report Mikey and the mods scrutinize his posts for infractions.

It seems to me if the person being personally insulted doesn't mind, no one else should care. I insult Mikey constantly, and never get infracted.

Also others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
My shoulder is still hurting after a year of surgery, I am thinking acupuncture
I think that is a good option. Some people react really well to it.

I talked to a woman who has "hyperactive nerves" which I had never heard of. Causes her a lot of trouble in her spine at the moment. It's scary when you think of all the things that can go wrong with your body.

Lately, I find myself with this sort of thinking error: "well, if I haven't gotten (x horrible disease) after all these years, I'm not going to get it." When the opposite is true. The chances of having a life threatening illness go up and not down with age.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2013, 05:55 PM   #4427
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
My shoulder is still hurting after a year of surgery, I am thinking acupuncture
Whatever your physician thinks it's best. Does it bother you in the same way it did in the begining? How had the pain changed?

Baked a yogurt and banana cake. In the oven.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-26-2013, 06:02 PM   #4428
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
There are always plenty of people lurking to report Mikey and the mods scrutinize his posts for infractions.

It seems to me if the person being personally insulted doesn't mind, no one else should care. I insult Mikey constantly, and never get infracted.

Also others.

Indeed, although he did insult me, it didn't really bother me, just proved to me that I won the argument
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-26-2013, 07:12 PM   #4429
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/france/t...683?affil=twit

Star, can we go to all of them?
Old 03-26-2013, 07:26 PM   #4430
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I am not a strong swimmer.

Old 03-26-2013, 07:29 PM   #4431
country flag arm

Awesome, the list now includes 11 places instead of 10.

You don't have to swim, you just bathe while I jump, dive, swim, float and everything.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:29 PM   #4432
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

This is what is happening this week in Moab. JEEP SAFARI!

Have to stay at home. They take over all the wild parts.

Last edited by star : 03-26-2013 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:30 PM   #4433
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Indeed, although he did insult me, it didn't really bother me, just proved to me that I won the argument

all it proved was you went running to the mods crying coz you couldnt take me owning you and all the other crying Fed hataz in that thread

bwaaak bwaaaaaaaaaaaaak bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-26-2013, 07:31 PM   #4434
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
This is what is happening this week in Moab. JEEP SAFARI!

Have to stay at home. They take over all the wild parts.
You should JOIN then not stay at home!! It sounds so exciting. Except the safari part if it includes killing animals.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:31 PM   #4435
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post

all it proved was you went running to the mods crying coz you couldnt take me owning you and all the other crying Fed hataz in that thread

bwaaak bwaaaaaaaaaaaaak bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak
I didn't report you, you little cry baby. Grow up for once in your life.

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

Old 03-26-2013, 07:33 PM   #4436
country flag ProdigyEng

And actually all it proved is your a little stress head who can't handle it when someone has an opinion that doesn't suck up your hero.

argument.
Quote:

Old 03-26-2013, 07:34 PM   #4437
country flag arm

You two are being ridiculous. Just stop it.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:34 PM   #4438
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Get him OUT of this thread before i implode
Old 03-26-2013, 07:34 PM   #4439
country flag ProdigyEng

Sorry. I need to stop clicking view posts, seeing as he's on my ignore list...

argument.
Quote:

Old 03-26-2013, 07:35 PM   #4440
Banned!

Quote:
And actually all it proved is your a little stress head who can't handle it when someone has an opinion that doesn't suck up your hero.
calling me a little stress head? you insulting me????

*click!*
Closed Thread