Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 287 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 12:57 AM   #4291
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I don't know the answer to that R- it is too complicated and not just about my wants and feelings. Although as a 22 yo I think I was very selfish.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2013, 12:59 AM   #4292
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I am in favour too, But as 16 year old, when it became legal here in Portugal, I was firmly against.

I grew up then. I think the way it is here in Portugal is pretty good. Only until 12 weeks.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-20-2013, 01:00 AM   #4293
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I don't know the answer to that R- it is too complicated and not just about my wants and feelings. Although as a 22 yo I think I was very selfish.
I was asking Michel. I wouldn't dare ask such an authority figure that.

I asked him because he is my age!
Old 03-20-2013, 01:00 AM   #4294
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Would you want to elaborate on your reasons?

I would consider it. I´m not sure if I would actually go through with it. On the one hand, it would be very difficult to juggle my studies with the care for a child. I´d might have to drop out, take a relatively bad job etc. I´m not sure if I would be able to provide for the kid properly, or even worse, if I would not come to resent the kid in some irrational way for existing. On the other hand, if the kid would get aborted, I would have a lifetime of regret and what-if´s, I know myself well enough to know that would be the case.

Having thought it over, I´d probably not abort the kid. Of course, it depends on what my gf would think as well.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-20-2013, 01:06 AM   #4295
country flag arm

Well, 22 year old me wouldn't do it. I think I would probably have the baby. However 22 year old me also wishes that if 18 year old me had got pregnant that She would at least have considered abortion as an option.

Do you understand What I mean?

As for my reasons, yes I can explain then But typing from the laptop please. speakles: tomorrow.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:08 AM   #4296
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I was asking Michel. I wouldn't dare ask such an authority figure that.

I asked him because he is my age!
I know but I answered anyway And now I know Michel's name !
And on that note-good night all. Sam is now home from his girlfriend's house and since it is snowing hard I can now rest easy and fall asleep. See what being a mother means?
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-20-2013, 01:10 AM   #4297
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, 22 year old me wouldn't do it. I think I would probably have the baby. However 22 year old me also wishes that of 18 year old me had got pregnant that She would at least have considered it.

Do you understand What I mean?

As for my reasons, yes I can explain then But typing from the laptop please. speakles: tomorrow.
So let´s see if I got it: you would have the baby now probably, because despite the hardships you know that the love you would feel for him/her would win out. Meanwhile, 18 yo you would probabably have had the baby and barely considered abortion, because you would have believed the sanctity of life overrides all practical concerns. In essence, you have gained a better understanding of what having a child would entail and you are less ideologically opposed to abortion now. How did I do?

Of course

Good night Dr. Sue
Old 03-20-2013, 01:10 AM   #4298
country flag arm

Mother tell me often about what being a mom is. good night!
Old 03-20-2013, 01:15 AM   #4299
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
So let´s see if I got it: you would have the baby now probably, because despite the hardships you know that the love you would feel for him/her would win out. Meanwhile, 18 yo you would probabably have had the baby and barely considered abortion, because you would have believed the sanctity of life overrides all practical concerns. In essence, you have gained a better understanding of what having a child would entail and you are less ideologically opposed to abortion now. How did I do?

Of course

Good night Dr. Sue
This is all hypothetical of course.

But no. I.meant a different thing. I would very likely have the baby if it were now. As an 18 year old, beforw sounds even more absurd, I don't know What I would have done, But being 22 and looking back, I really wish that girl would have considered abortion as an option if at any point She would have got pregnant. Understand?

Basically right now, I am on the verge of becoming a doctor, so I could work things out. Finish med school in time and start working.normally. But had I got pregnant at 18 and had the baby, I probably would have had to drop out and life would have been a huge mess and the future uncertain.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:21 AM   #4300
country flag Trollicki

Quote:
This is all hypothetical of course.

But no. I.meant a different thing. I would very likely have the baby if it were now. As an 18 year old, beforw sounds even more absurd, I don't know What I would have done, But being 22 and looking back, I really wish that girl would have considered abortion as an option if at any point She would have got pregnant. Understand?

Basically right now, I am on the verge of becoming a doctor, so I could work things out. Finish med school in time and start working.normally. But had I got pregnant at 18 and had the baby, I probably would have had to drop out and life would have been a huge mess and the future uncertain.
Of course.

I understand better now, I should not have made those assumptions.

Luckily it did not end up that way. Though even then it would have depended who you have gotten the baby with. Someone close to me had a baby when she was 20 and it turned out ok, despite not having a uni diploma, because her husband is a good, hard working man.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:48 AM   #4301
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

First of all hi guys. I'm alive. I haven't been here often lately. Tennis isn't really... interesting me at the moment? Especially this time of year when college basketball is by far the most important sport in my life

I just wanted to stop by and say hi though hope everyone is well

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-20-2013, 06:22 PM   #4302
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I am still breathing Just a bid down and do not want to talk.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-20-2013, 07:18 PM   #4303
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Ain't it nice if you have a two storey house?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg stairs.jpg (67.8 KB, 28 views)
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-20-2013, 07:39 PM   #4304
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Ii would totally go up by the slide
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-20-2013, 07:55 PM   #4305
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

you mean down it?

i'd walk down the stairs and send my cat down the slide
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread