Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 258 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 05:13 AM   #3856
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Shush you dreadful boy.

Lee what was that whole coaching thing about?
I think the linesman said Rafa's coach told him to hit Gulbis backhand. And it seemed Rafa questioned the lineman's Spanish. But agree with Justin there, it's doubtful that his coach said hit the backhand as that's the stronger side of Gulbis.

So Brett Haber said: "you can acuse him coaching but not bad coaching"
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2013, 05:49 AM   #3857
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Great match Rafa
Old 03-14-2013, 08:37 AM   #3858
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Went out during the hottest time of the day plus serious allergy ended up had a double doses of antihistamine so I had a hard time keeping my eyes open for Nole's match
Old 03-14-2013, 09:42 AM   #3859
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

yay Rafito !!!!
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-14-2013, 11:12 AM   #3860
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shush you dreadful boy.

Lee what was that whole coaching thing about?

Feldman put in his place. Thank you star.
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-14-2013, 04:50 PM   #3861
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post

Feldman put in his place. Thank you star.
You do understand that I love Mikey with all my heart, right?

He teases me and I tease him. He only actually makes me mad once in a blue moon. I was laughing when I typed those words.

And anyway, now Mikey will be happy when Feddie trounces poor disabled Rafa who can barely move on his tattered knee and proves again what a goaty GOAT he is, not to mention improving that h2h.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-14-2013, 04:57 PM   #3862
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I am not so sure Fed is going to win. It's Rafa and this time he really is supposed to win. Rafa can get into his head.

star, so far, favorite match?
Old 03-14-2013, 04:59 PM   #3863
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You do understand that I love Mikey with all my heart, right?

He teases me and I tease him. He only actually makes me mad once in a blue moon. I was laughing when I typed those words.

And anyway, now Mikey will be happy when Feddie trounces poor disabled Rafa who can barely move on his tattered knee and proves again what a goaty GOAT he is, not to mention improving that h2h.
You so sure of that? I've already sent some tissues to him via special delivery, to wipe those tears when Rafito wins.

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

Old 03-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #3864
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
not even moonballs from Nadal on this court they are Jupiter balls

pluto balls!
Mikey, sometimes you can really, and I mean really, make me laugh
Old 03-14-2013, 05:30 PM   #3865
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Mikey jealous cause Nadal has Jupiter balls, and poor Feddie has only pluto ones.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:40 PM   #3866
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Mikey jealous cause Nadal has Jupiter balls, and poor Feddie has only pluto ones.
size matters
Old 03-14-2013, 05:56 PM   #3867
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
size matters

After the Nadal match a friend came over to talk to me and commiserate with how nervous we were during the match, I mean I could hardly even cheer for Rafa. Then she started feeling dizzy and I followed her out during the change over. Lee knows what a trip up the stairs that is, At the top she grabbed hold of me and asked for help getting to the restroom. I thought the spell would pass and she would be feeling weak, but mobile. Then she began to try to throw up, I don't think she was really heaving but just feeling nauseous. So then I went to get her husband. At the next change I went down the stairs as fast as I could with the people going up. Lots of dodging. They have good seats, so this was a long trip. I ruthlessly interrupted his conversation and told him his wife wasn't feeling well and where she was, he immediately left and I was behind him racing against the clock to get back up the stairs again, I'm not really I shape for all this,

Then we decide we need first aid, and just finding someone to call for first aid was not so easy. Thank god the patient was breathing because there is no rapid response. . Where was Raquel when we needed her? Then first aid took their own sweet time although we had said the patient wasn't in a critical condition,

So that was how my day ended,
Old 03-14-2013, 06:17 PM   #3868
country flag arm

your friend I wad sleepy in my confy bed didnt win the lottery in time for IW

star, you haven't admited yet that you slept through Nole
Old 03-14-2013, 06:39 PM   #3869
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
After the Nadal match a friend came over to talk to me and commiserate with how nervous we were during the match, I mean I could hardly even cheer for Rafa. Then she started feeling dizzy and I followed her out during the change over. Lee knows what a trip up the stairs that is, At the top she grabbed hold of me and asked for help getting to the restroom. I thought the spell would pass and she would be feeling weak, but mobile. Then she began to try to throw up, I don't think she was really heaving but just feeling nauseous. So then I went to get her husband. At the next change I went down the stairs as fast as I could with the people going up. Lots of dodging. They have good seats, so this was a long trip. I ruthlessly interrupted his conversation and told him his wife wasn't feeling well and where she was, he immediately left and I was behind him racing against the clock to get back up the stairs again, I'm not really I shape for all this,

Then we decide we need first aid, and just finding someone to call for first aid was not so easy. Thank god the patient was breathing because there is no rapid response. . Where was Raquel when we needed her? Then first aid took their own sweet time although we had said the patient wasn't in a critical condition,

So that was how my day ended,
Sorry about your friend. Hope she's OK! Seems like dehydration to me

And that you missed last part of Rafa's match
Old 03-14-2013, 06:45 PM   #3870
country flag ProdigyEng

Hope your friend is okay star.

argument.
Quote:

Closed Thread