Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 24 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 01:38 AM   #346
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
But I haven't truly explored all my welcoming potential tbh. I am usually way nicer. You just caught on a bad period. Should change soon.

Shouldn't you be in bed, anyway? And where has George been?
Watching wrestling. Sleeping pattern completely changes during Holidays and with Uni finished until January the 7th I don't have to go to bed so early.

I think George is busy with exams .
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2012, 01:47 AM   #347
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

So lucky I have exams on the 3rd and I still have a week of class ahead of me...
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2012, 02:17 AM   #348
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Vsis!! Did you read the book? Kerouac's On the Road?
I answered you earlier

I did not But I will not elaborate, you can read back

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2012, 02:33 AM   #349
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

George usually visit his father's side of the family over weekends, right?
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:35 PM   #350
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Jess, I totally missed your post because of Lee's awesome photos.

And it's a vey informative and important post. Glad I found it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post

I can't use liquid. My hand is not steady enough I use a pencil but it is verrrrrrrrrrrrrry soft and easy to use. I use this:

I usually use black, or dark brown, but I also have a lighter brown ("topaz") that I use. When I was younger I used to always buy the cheapest makeup I could find, but the pencil would always be hard, and then I heard of people using a lighter to melt the pencil first before putting it on.. wtf that's too much work : So now I just get these You just twist more out when you need more so you need not worry about sharpening it ever, and you don't need to press hard on your eyelid, and it goes on super smooth
I should probably go buy new make up then. I always buy good mascara (by good I mean Maybelline ) and good foundation. But then the rest I just don't care. The cheaper the better. I mean, eye shadows are also good, but I rarely wear any so... But pencil, lip sticks and etc.. I go for the cheap ones.[

Quote:
This is one of my favorite makeup products :
My pecils are so weak... but even when I buy the good ones, they are still too hard my bff teases me about this, no matter how cheap or expensive the pencil I buy is, they never really paint.

Quote:
I own it, but I haven't read it yet. It's on my bookshelf in my massive pile of books to read
Let's read it together, then

Quote:
I found one small gift for my dad while out shopping At Best Buy they had a boxed set of 50 classic Westerns for only $19.99. My dad watches nothing but Westerns, so he will love it I don't think I've ever watched a movie in my life, just the TV shows he watches (Rawhide, etc) but I recognize the names of some of the actors in this boxed set so.. that's one thing

Then, I don't know if I mentioned it here, but I think I will get him tickets to a taping of Jerry Springer (or Steve Wilkos, or Maury Povich) He loves those shows and they're taped in Stamford of all places, so I can take my parents there, take them someplace I like to eat and that will be that Tickets are free, we'd just have to pick a date to do it
You're such a good daughter. and 50 movies for 20 bucks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
That or he got over us pretty fast.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:59 PM   #351
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Jury duty is over! Spent about 3 1/2 hours going thru the jury secletion and I was not picked. 1 out of 4 to be picked and it's a DUI case. Out of the 28 potential jurors, more than half have relatives or close friends involved with DUI on both sides
Old 12-17-2012, 08:06 PM   #352
country flag arm

Quote:
Jury duty is over! Spent about 3 1/2 hours going thru the jury secletion and I was not picked. 1 out of 4 to be picked and it's a DUI case. Out of the 28 potential jurors, more than half have relatives or close friends involved with DUI on both sides
It's a good thing not getting picked, no?

I wouldn't want such responsibility.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:23 PM   #353
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And where has George been?
Busy with the studying you convinced me to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
I think George is busy with exams .
I don't have to endure them until after Christmas. Not looking forward to January, though.

Quote:
Yeah, that's usually the case. I don't get over there as often as I should, and I didn't make it over this weekend.

Quote:
That or he got over us pretty fast.
Nonsense!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2012, 08:31 PM   #354
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
It's a good thing not getting picked, no?

I wouldn't want such responsibility.
since this case will likely last more than a day, so it's good. I don't mind the responsibility though. Just a DUI so the defendant not likely to have a jail term.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post

:

Old 12-17-2012, 08:53 PM   #355
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post

I don't have to endure them until after Christmas. Not looking forward to January, though.

Yeah, that's usually the case. I don't get over there as often as I should, and I didn't make it over this weekend.

Nonsense!
I am proud!! Did you finish it?

Quote:
since this case will likely last more than a day, so it's good. I don't mind the responsibility though. Just a DUI so the defendant not likely to have a jail term.

A good citizen you are so american now you're evn called for these things!
Old 12-17-2012, 09:03 PM   #356
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am proud!! Did you finish it?
Yes, of course I did!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2012, 10:43 PM   #357
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I should probably go buy new make up then. I always buy good mascara (by good I mean Maybelline ) and good foundation. But then the rest I just don't care. The cheaper the better. I mean, eye shadows are also good, but I rarely wear any so... But pencil, lip sticks and etc.. I go for the cheap ones.[

Quote:

My pecils are so weak... but even when I buy the good ones, they are still too hard my bff teases me about this, no matter how cheap or expensive the pencil I buy is, they never really paint.
No wonder you are having trouble!

I developed an allergy to mascara when I was in my late 30s. (I know!! Horrible and devastating for a blond person.) The only mascara that doesn't make my eyes turn all red and rabbity looking is Clinique. So, now, I only dare put Clinique products near my eyes. The eyeliner needs to be very soft so that it goes on with just a little bit of pressure.

This is the brand and color I use.

Quote:

This is hilarious!
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2012, 10:44 PM   #358
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

In other news, Cosmopolitan magazine chose John Isner as "best butt in tennis"

I disagree, but it's a nice honor for John.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2012, 11:23 PM   #359
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

I disagree also, but of course they don't know about all the good foreign derrieres

Old 12-17-2012, 11:36 PM   #360
#freeviktor

GUYS DO YOU REMEMBER HOW I AM OBSESSED WITH BIG BROTHER AND AM APPLYING TO BE ON THE SHOW?

The GOAT Big Brother player, Dan Gheesling, responded to me today on Twitter. This is quite possibly the best day ever and BY FAR MY BEST RETWEET (better than Donte Greene, Justin Gimelstob, Nygel Lithgoe, Brad Gilbert, Amer Delic COMBINED). I am...so excited

I tweeted and mentioned him because me and my coworker are both applying for reality TV shows and he wrote a book "How a Normal Guy Got on Reality TV" and we are using his tips She wants to be on Survivor, and me Big Brother and he responded!!!! jflkajflwkejaklfjakljfklawjfkwefjalwfjwlakfjlwajrl wjw

No one will understand how exciting this is to me but I had to share.

Closed Thread