Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 232 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 11:28 PM   #3466
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

How's the Doc this weekend?
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2013, 11:52 PM   #3467
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

star, cheer hard for Daniela!
Old 03-09-2013, 11:55 PM   #3468
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
How's the Doc this weekend?
Doing well. Hope I can stay up to watch the latter matches;want to watch Gulbis. Would love to see Marc and Marcel play doubles but I don't think the court has a camera. You?
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-10-2013, 12:47 AM   #3469
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Just finished dinner.

I would like to see how Rafa is doing on hard court. Hopefully there is stream for the Gulbis match. It's on TV court.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:22 AM   #3470
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I want Gulbis to loose. There I said it.

star lose ok
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-10-2013, 04:21 AM   #3471
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I was just about to issue a stern reprimand!

star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-10-2013, 05:57 AM   #3472
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Will read when I get home. Havibg dinner with dad and sis.

star, father says he loves playing DS with you but he is terrible and I apologize in advance. Ask me if you don't understand this one.

He asked me if I knew you, I explained and he told me to tell you he wishes you have an awesome time in IW and good luck for Rafa (his fave too )
He drew a man killing a cat with an ax! It was horrifying.

Quote:
So boring. I am glad TC switched to Janowicz/Nalbandian match.
That's what I was watching I wanted to to see janowicz. It was a fun match. I checked the scores and thought Simon had lost. Then I told someone he lost and looked up to show her the score and he won!!

Nearly died of nerves tonight during rafas match.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:01 AM   #3473
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Star do you only have tickets for stadium 1 courts, or can you go to any of the courts?

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-10-2013, 12:03 PM   #3474
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I was just about to issue a stern reprimand!

Quote:
He drew a man killing a cat with an ax! It was horrifying.

That's what I was watching I wanted to to see janowicz. It was a fun match. I checked the scores and thought Simon had lost. Then I told someone he lost and looked up to show her the score and he won!!

Nearly died of nerves tonight during rafas match.
It was not a cat it was supposed to be a cow. What an artist my father is..

But he already learned quite a few mew words in English. DS
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-10-2013, 02:44 PM   #3475
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Star do you only have tickets for stadium 1 courts, or can you go to any of the courts?
Having a ticket on stadium 1 lets you in to all of the courts.

A grounds pass lets you in to all of the courts except stadium 1.

I think probably the new stadium 2 will be restricted though. Not sure that a grounds pass will let you in there.

Also the practice courts are open to the public and it seems that lots of people spend their time that way.

Lee, the grounds don't feel so crowded this weekend as they have in years past. Or maybe I've learned to avoid the craziness.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:36 PM   #3476
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

A ground pass can still get into stadium 1 but I think that will end next year as less and less seats were left. Two years ago, there were 4-5 sections on the top but this year, there was only one section left.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:38 PM   #3477
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
A ground pass can still get into stadium 1 but I think that will end next year as less and less seats were left. Two years ago, there were 4-5 sections on the top but this year, there was only one section left.

Really? I did not know that.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:39 PM   #3478
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:

Lee, the grounds don't feel so crowded this weekend as they have in years past. Or maybe I've learned to avoid the craziness.
May be they sell less ground pass this year and they were sold out long before the tournament started.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:39 PM   #3479
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Last night the upper stands were packed. They seemed fuller than the lower bowl.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:43 PM   #3480
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Really? I did not know that.
The rule kept changing. When i started going, you need a stadium 1 ticket to get inside but then ground pass can access a few top sections.
Closed Thread