Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 23 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 10:04 PM   #331
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Since I mentioned my old office in Hong Kong, here's a pic. The one with Hitachi near the bottom. You can see there are floors without windows because these are empty for fire escape and preventing fire spreading throughout the whole building. In case of fire, we were supposed to walk down/up stairs to those floors and wait for rescue if escape routes are blocked.

The twin buildings used to be the only commercial buildings on the water front (great place to watch fireworks during Chinese New Year on the harbour) but after I left, buildings popped up left and right. The most prominent one is the HK Convention and Exhibition Centre right next. This was where the historical ending of the colonial era of Hong Kong in 1997 took place. The ceremony was held inside the centre. If you look a little closer at the left bottom of the pic under that "I" of the "Hitachi" of the building I mentioned above, there is a golden bauhinia statue Bauhinia is the official flower of Hong Kong and it's on the new flag after returning to China.

This is what it looks like. Total disharmonic with the buildings around

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hong Kong Island 07.jpg (79.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Hong Kong Island 06 HK Convention and Exhibition Center.jpg (80.7 KB, 22 views)
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2012, 10:06 PM   #332
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
I only prefer the debit card version because it's easier to cheat
Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I hate the debit card one when it's like "Pay each player x amount" because it's so tedious to have to go through that with each debit card

But yes, easier to cheat
cheaters

Looks like we can have a Monopoly tournament when we have a get together of the posters here.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:10 PM   #333
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Original Monopoly to make it fair?

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2012, 11:14 PM   #334
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not playing with this bunch of cheaters!

I liked the pictures Lee.

I see I ill need you to order Dim Sum for me.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2012, 11:15 PM   #335
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

I don't cheat! I just acknowledge it is easier for SOME PEOPLE to do so

I am a stickler for the rules

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2012, 11:34 PM   #336
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I so feel for this mom. I have it easier as my son is non-violent. And it's true that there is nowhere in US that will provide help for these children unless you can afford private facilities which no medical insurance will cover.

I am Adam Lanza's mom
Old 12-16-2012, 11:50 PM   #337
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Lee, amazing photos. thank you for sharing and taking the time to explain.

I bought the book. On the road. It just happened.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2012, 11:52 PM   #338
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Lee. These are great. I'm also interested in the everyday pictures.

I would skip that book honestly, Raquel.

Anyway, I have a book picked out for you, but I can't find if it is translated into portuguese. Catherine the Great, Portrait of a Woman. Most everything takes place in St. Petersburg. Especially the first part which is the best.

But, if not that one, then either Anna Karenina or War and Peace.

On The Road is sort of stream of consciousness as I remember and very sketchy. Not a traditional plot (too conventional) Most of the people I know who love the book are men -- very man point of view to the book.
My friends say my personality is closer to most men's then most women's... I disagree 100% , but I still find it interesting that people closer to me think that.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:10 AM   #339
country flag arm

Thanks for the goodrep, Prodigy
Old 12-17-2012, 12:12 AM   #340
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

It's your scientific brain, Raquel. I test more masculine than most females, but I always think it's because I work like a man and sort of split up my time the way a man does -- or at least the way many men do. I'm ruling out the part about having affairs with co-workers because I would never do that even though men seem to do it all the time. I put that down to sheer laziness. But, I digress. When I read the book I was young and not yet mentally altered by law school

Let me know how you like the book, Raquel. It's a time that's long past in the U.S. His experiences are true although embellished as well as compressed for literary effect.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2012, 12:20 AM   #341
country flag arm

I will go to bed in 15' and start it. I am excited.

You know there are many scientific brains in my Faculty, mostly women, they all still pretty much act, think and behave like a woman. But for some reason, my friends seem to believe I have a "guy's personality".
Old 12-17-2012, 12:30 AM   #342
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

No problem Raquel. Positive repped everyone regular in this thread for being so welcoming to me .

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2012, 12:32 AM   #343
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No problem Raquel. Positive repped everyone regular in this thread for being so welcoming to me .
that was sweet

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2012, 12:34 AM   #344
country flag arm

Quote:
But I haven't truly explored all my welcoming potential tbh. I am usually way nicer. You just caught on a bad period. Should change soon.

Shouldn't you be in bed, anyway? And where has George been?
Old 12-17-2012, 12:37 AM   #345
country flag arm

Vsis!! Did you read the book? Kerouac's On the Road?
Closed Thread