Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 221 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 05:54 PM   #3301
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Yes. I have pics. Will post later.

The big news is the new stadium 2 next year. Of course we will have to buy a separate ticket for it.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2013, 06:04 PM   #3302
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Every time I see my sweet kitty I get a pang.
when she looked cute, before you butchered her
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #3303
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

She still looks cute.

Btw I finally got around to aending you pics that were on my camera
Old 03-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #3304
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Watching that traitor Levine play kudla
Old 03-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #3305
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. I have pics. Will post later.

The big news is the new stadium 2 next year. Of course we will have to buy a separate ticket for it.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:04 PM   #3306
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Watching that traitor Levine play kudla
I still don't feel he's Canadian

May be you need to cheer for the real Canadian in court 4
Old 03-05-2013, 08:23 PM   #3307
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I see Djoko said something to set GM to fuming and fussing.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:39 PM   #3308
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Tell us about IW, stary star!

I want one of these:

arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #3309
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I watched the LA exho and even I am a Djokofan, the ass kissing made me sick
Old 03-06-2013, 05:58 PM   #3310
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I watched the LA exho and even I am a Djokofan, the ass kissing made me sick
I didn't watch. But i get what you mean. Like someone said on GM, I miss the "I was in control of the match" Nole.

But hey, I love this guy

Old 03-06-2013, 06:00 PM   #3311
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Oh, not that. The commentators, Ted Robinson, Leif Shiras and Justin Gimelstob were kissing Nole's behind very hard through the 2 hours program

Jelena, Nina and you have very tough competition from Micaela
Old 03-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #3312
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Oh, not that. The commentators, Ted Robinson, Leif Shiras and Justin Gimelstob were kissing Nole's behind very hard through the 2 hours program

Jelena, Nina and you have very tough competition from Micaela
Now you're adding Nina to the mix?

What were they saying? Nonetheless, I miss underdog Nole too.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:10 PM   #3313
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Love the michaela pix. also posted in the Nadal match thread.

I wrote about the gulbis match in the live comment thread and match thread and gulbis. You have to do a post search. Checking out j Larson on 6 before heading over to see Berankis and a real Canadian.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:10 PM   #3314
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Nole is such a great player, a great human being, thanks to him and without him, this exho won't exist (they plan this as an yearly event since LA lost her ATP tournament) And were repeated nonstop in the 2 hours

Without US players in the top, the exho will be hard to attract audience, especially in LA, everything need star power so they were grateful toward Nole.

All the players attended were not paid except the proceeds go to respective players' charity foundation. Which I believe is quite different from the one in New York with Rafa, Del Potro, Vika and Serena.

Jelena and Miljan are with Nole here.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:11 PM   #3315
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Love the michaela pix. also posted in the Nadal match thread.

I wrote about the gulbis match in the live comment thread and match thread and gulbis. You have to do a post search. Checking out j Larson on 6 before heading over to see Berankis and a real Canadian.
Will you cheer the real Canadian?
Closed Thread