Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 05:55 PM   #301
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Oh maybe I didn't ask The you read Kerouac's book?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2012, 05:59 PM   #302
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
You asked but you put the question on top of the post you quoted of me and answered, so it's possible that star missed it. I missed it too until I quoted your post and answer Also, you did not direct the question to star, you just asked.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #303
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I read the book a very long time ago -- when I was a little younger than you are now. It didn't leave me with a a huge impression. My memory is that I didn't like it that much at the time. Self indulgent is how I would describe it now, but I'm not sure I would have said it then. That "beatnik" culture was just a step ahead of me in generation. I was sort of between it and the flower children. I did wear black tights and black sweaters though. Also listened to jazz. But I never got into the beat literature and poetry that much.

Did you read it? What did you think?
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2012, 06:01 PM   #304
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
You asked but you put the question on top of the post you quoted of me and answered, so it's possible that star missed it. I missed it too until I quoted your post and answer Also, you did not direct the question to star, you just asked.
Thanks for the help, vmom!
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2012, 06:07 PM   #305
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Vmom always correcting me what would I do without you. Did you read it? It wasn't directed at star because it wasn't directed at star. There is a high chance Jess read it too

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I read the book a very long time ago -- when I was a little younger than you are now. It didn't leave me with a a huge impression. My memory is that I didn't like it that much at the time. Self indulgent is how I would describe it now, but I'm not sure I would have said it then. That "beatnik" culture was just a step ahead of me in generation. I was sort of between it and the flower children. I did wear black tights and black sweaters though. Also listened to jazz. But I never got into the beat literature and poetry that much.

Did you read it? What did you think?
I didn't read, but I think I might like it... so I was thinking about asking Santa/my aunt for the book... (she called me wanting to knwo which book she should buy me)
Old 12-16-2012, 06:08 PM   #306
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

vMom is always there to rescue.

If you two are still around, I am uploading my pics.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:09 PM   #307
country flag arm

Oh I'm around
Old 12-16-2012, 06:19 PM   #308
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Not many buildings have Christmas lights in Hong Kong now. Here are some in Wan Chai. Used to be area where sailors favoured because of the bars there. But mostly office buildings now.

The most prominent building is the Bank of China headquarter in Central. The financial district of Hong Kong. The building is designed by I.M. Pei.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Christmas Lights 01.jpg (73.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Christmas Lights 02.jpg (74.1 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Christmas Lights 09.jpg (71.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Christmas Lights 10.jpg (102.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Christmas Lights 11.jpg (85.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Christmas Lights 12.jpg (73.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Christmas Lights 13.jpg (95.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Christmas Lights 14.jpg (91.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Christmas Lights 15.jpg (95.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Christmas Lights 22.jpg (89.3 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Lee : 12-16-2012 at 06:35 PM.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:23 PM   #309
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Stunning pics lee

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2012, 06:29 PM   #310
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

The buildings between the tallest one on the right to the Bank of China building contain offices which controls the money in not just Hong Kong but among the SE Asia.

Old 12-16-2012, 06:32 PM   #311
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

The very posh Peninsula Hotel at the south tip of Kowloon Peninsula. During the colonial period of Hong Kong, most dignities from Britain including the Royal Families stayed in this hotel. The hotel is famous with it's fleet of Rolls Royce for its guests to use around town.

Old 12-16-2012, 06:39 PM   #312
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

These are the more shiny parts of Hong Kong. I am more interested in regular life of people there and I am still organizing my pictures.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:42 PM   #313
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

In the first picture, you'll see apartment buildings on the hill on top of all those commercial buildings. Even my hubby and I worked our whole life, we would not be able to buy the tiniest unit in those apartments with our salaries.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:44 PM   #314
country flag arm

stunning, Lee
Old 12-16-2012, 06:47 PM   #315
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yesterday I attempted some eye liner on my upper lid. disaster.

I think I am just going to watch Breaking Bad.
Breaking Bad

Quote:
I use pencil! If pencil is so complicated to me I can only imagine liquid.

You sound like a pro

The thing about eyeliner for me is that I feel weird. I mean, it took me like 10 minutes to get it right or sort of right, but I did get close to something acceptable. But I looked in the mirror and it didn't feel natural. Like it was too obvious because my eyes are huge. :awww I don't want people looking at me and immediately realizing I have eyeliner on. I know it's still makeup do people are supposed to notice if they look carefully, but not at first sight. I am starting to believe eyeliner is no good on me
I can't use liquid. My hand is not steady enough I use a pencil but it is verrrrrrrrrrrrrry soft and easy to use. I use this:

I usually use black, or dark brown, but I also have a lighter brown ("topaz") that I use. When I was younger I used to always buy the cheapest makeup I could find, but the pencil would always be hard, and then I heard of people using a lighter to melt the pencil first before putting it on.. wtf that's too much work So now I just get these You just twist more out when you need more so you need not worry about sharpening it ever, and you don't need to press hard on your eyelid, and it goes on super smooth

This is one of my favorite makeup products

Quote:
Vmom always correcting me what would I do without you. Did you read it? It wasn't directed at star because it wasn't directed at star. :lol There is a high chance Jess read it too
I own it, but I haven't read it yet. It's on my bookshelf in my massive pile of books to read

Love all the pics Lee

I found one small gift for my dad while out shopping At Best Buy they had a boxed set of 50 classic Westerns for only $19.99. My dad watches nothing but Westerns, so he will love it I don't think I've ever watched a movie in my life, just the TV shows he watches (Rawhide, etc) but I recognize the names of some of the actors in this boxed set so.. that's one thing

Then, I don't know if I mentioned it here, but I think I will get him tickets to a taping of Jerry Springer (or Steve Wilkos, or Maury Povich) He loves those shows and they're taped in Stamford of all places, so I can take my parents there, take them someplace I like to eat and that will be that Tickets are free, we'd just have to pick a date to do it

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread