Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 209 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #3121
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

The only sport Jr. plays these days are on his computer One thing I hate in US is sports being very competitive for teenagers instead of fun and exercise in middle and high schools. He was in his middle school track and field team and there was a long story
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2013, 04:39 PM   #3122
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Will Soderling eve be back? I really miss him
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-03-2013, 04:43 PM   #3123
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I doubt. Look at Ancic. Soda had the severe case, unlike Fed or Pospisil
Old 03-03-2013, 04:53 PM   #3124
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I miss him. It's sad.

On another note, the one bad thing about Rafa being back is that GMSNadal is back to his insufferable self. Good lord.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:55 PM   #3125
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
I miss him. It's sad.

On another note, the one bad thing about Rafa being back is that GMSNadal is back to his insufferable self. Good lord.
Ain't GSMNadal a girl?
Old 03-03-2013, 04:56 PM   #3126
country flag arm

Not one bit. It's a young dutch guy. I have seen photos.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:00 PM   #3127
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Not one bit. It's a young dutch guy. I have seen photos.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:00 PM   #3128
country flag arm

For years I thought snowwy was a she. Found out yesterday he is a he. Will never get used to this.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:02 PM   #3129
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Why you think Snowwy a girl? His nick?
Old 03-03-2013, 05:03 PM   #3130
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
80 hours is what I want but I need to convince my partner.

I wnat two stops at the lake both Irkutsk to go to Olkhon Island and Ulan Ude for the nice beaches.

Mongolia, I will probably be there for 8 days or so, I only need a couple in Ulaanbaatar, so I have time for the Desert, I want to stay in those tents, you know?

As for the book, I am praying some memeber of my family is going to offer me War and Peace for my Bday and I will just read it during the trip. I guess it's the ideal time to do it.

On my Lonely Planet Guide, at some point when describing the border between Russia and Mongolia and the procedures they say something like "if you haven't had time to finish War and Peace by the time you arrive at the border, relax, you'll have plenty of time while waiting to cross it". It can take up to 11 hours
Better have it on a tablet. It's a heavy book. Or paperback and tear out pages as you go. I did that when backpacking. It's an easy read. It's very quick paced or at least it was for me. I've read it twice. Maybe three times, but not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
In Beijing, explores the Forbidden City, lots of Chinese history there. Great Wall is outside Beijing and transportation takes time. I would like to visit the Ming Tombs. It's not that far from Beijing.
Ming tombs!! wouldn't it be fun to tour the entire wall? Not just the big tourist spots?

Quote:
Swedish tennis has sadly gone to pot. I miss Swedish tennis players. I used to always have a few as favorites. I remember Robin as an up and coming player at 19. I suppose he still has hopes, but at his age and the length of time away, it doesn't look good.

Quote:
I doubt. Look at Ancic. Soda had the severe case, unlike Fed or Pospisil
Tsk tsk. You forget. Roger had "strong mono".
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-03-2013, 05:06 PM   #3131
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

GSMNadal is awesome.

It takes courage to fly the banners for Nadal on GM.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:07 PM   #3132
country flag arm

Quote:
Why you think Snowwy a girl? His nick?
Of course! Very female nickname. Besides his whole attitude, just made me think he was a very fierce, determined, slightly arrogant in a good way woman. I am totally disappointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Better have it on a tablet. It's a heavy book. Or paperback and tear out pages as you go. I did that when backpacking. It's an easy read. It's very quick paced or at least it was for me. I've read it twice. Maybe three times, but not sure.

Ming tombs!! wouldn't it be fun to tour the entire wall? Not just the big tourist spots?

Swedish tennis has sadly gone to pot. I miss Swedish tennis players. I used to always have a few as favorites. I remember Robin as an up and coming player at 19. I suppose he still has hopes, but at his age and the length of time away, it doesn't look good.

Tsk tsk. You forget. Roger had "strong mono".
Good point, it's a heavy book. I'll need to figure it out.

The entire wall would be nice but it would take a long time!! I want to take a trekking tour. Like a 3 day thing, walking along the wall and camping!
Old 03-03-2013, 05:08 PM   #3133
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
GSMNadal is awesome.

It takes courage to fly the banners for Nadal on GM.
Fly the banners? I mean Just like Heaven is awesome for flying the banner. You too. Some others as well.

He seems a bit delusional to me
Old 03-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #3134
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Since I am a delusional fedtard and a fake Nadal fan, I think I am in a better position to judge.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:21 PM   #3135
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Would it further disappoint you that Snowwy is a Mathematician, Raquel?

I never thought about walking the whole Great Wall, too many ghosts IMO. And you really have to rough it out. Many parts had crumbled and not stable. Plus, it's really steep I was out of breath even when I walked for a small distance while I was young, around Nole's age
Closed Thread