Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 203 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 01:17 AM   #3031
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Lee, I'm staying at the red roof motel. The place is almost as big as the condo and I got it thru hot wire so a bit cheaper too. It's only two stop lights further west from where you usually stay and it's got a fridge and microwave. Also separate sitting area from bed area. A 1/2 wall arrangement.

Also let me whine about my day. I got here and had anappoimtment about 9:30 took forever. Then I went to the dealership and had my car's tires rotated and oil changed. Then drove from cathedral city to Indian wells and dropped off my cleaning and came back to palm desert and had the test done dor the lash extensions. Then finally at 2:30 got some lunch but in all this I noticed that my smart key was not being so smart and was not opening my door unless I pressed the unlock button. So I figured the battery was going dead. The dealership thot the same, so went to the parts deny and got a new battery. Still didn't open the door although it did work on the passenger side door. Got the service manager. Now wont open either door.

Service guy says we need to put it up on the lift to figure out the problem. I have a hair appt at 10. Service guy says,"can you bring it in at 1?" I assent. "Perfect," says he.

Not exactly the word I would have chosen.
There is only one red roof in the area, right?

I hate going to the car dealer for anything. Oil change for the Prius is done in the garage we used and the Odyssey has its yearly oil change (we use synthetic oil) with our mechanic friend when we drove it back to Canada. We had the tires from Costco so the tire rotations are done there without charge.

You had a very busy schedule and yes, when I had a bad day, I hate dealing with cheerful person

GL with figuring out what's the problem with the smart key. I recently had a warning from the car that the smart key battery is low. So I looked for replacement battery and ended up has to order it from Amazon. I will probably find one in the specialty battery stores but why bother when it's pretty cheap from Amazon even including shipping.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2013, 01:21 AM   #3032
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

The red packet haul was not too bad this year. I'm going too old to be getting them to be honest. Gma Ng has landed so I after giving her money I'm severely in the red when it comes to $$$.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-02-2013, 01:25 AM   #3033
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
The red packet haul was not too bad this year. I'm going too old to be getting them to be honest. Gma Ng has landed so I after giving her money I'm severely in the red when it comes to $$$.
Ouch.

My son had a lot without lifting his little finger this year. I went back to Calgary giving out red packets so my sis and bro, etc had to give back to my son. So basically from my pocket to his. Also, he bought a $30 scarf for his grandma birthday and he got a $100 red packet back for the gift. Of course, the amount is insignificant compare to the money I gave my mom.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:51 AM   #3034
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Can I give your mum a miscellaneous $30 garment and get a redpacket back?

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-02-2013, 01:53 AM   #3035
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Can I give your mum a miscellaneous $30 garment and get a redpacket back?
No. Even you are an Ng, you are not her grandson
Old 03-02-2013, 03:17 AM   #3036
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
There is only one red roof in the area, right?

I hate going to the car dealer for anything. Oil change for the Prius is done in the garage we used and the Odyssey has its yearly oil change (we use synthetic oil) with our mechanic friend when we drove it back to Canada. We had the tires from Costco so the tire rotations are done there without charge.

You had a very busy schedule and yes, when I had a bad day, I hate dealing with cheerful person

GL with figuring out what's the problem with the smart key. I recently had a warning from the car that the smart key battery is low. So I looked for replacement battery and ended up has to order it from Amazon. I will probably find one in the specialty battery stores but why bother when it's pretty cheap from Amazon even including shipping.

I just bought one from the dealership. They even install it for you which entails undoing the tiny screws with a tiny screwdriver and it was only five dollars.

I like my toyota dealer in Salt Lake City. I could have gotten my tires rotated for free in Moab, but I didn't plan very well so -- better to pay for it than not have it done until I got back home.

Ok -- here's the kicker. And honestly, I'm thinking there's some sort of black magic involved.

When I went out to the car just now to get something -- The key worked. So crazy.

This even though the service manager tried 67 different ways to get the key to work -- just short of standing on his hands and walking around the vehicle.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-02-2013, 03:23 AM   #3037
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
I just bought one from the dealership. They even install it for you which entails undoing the tiny screws with a tiny screwdriver and it was only five dollars.

I like my toyota dealer in Salt Lake City. I could have gotten my tires rotated for free in Moab, but I didn't plan very well so -- better to pay for it than not have it done until I got back home.

Ok -- here's the kicker. And honestly, I'm thinking there's some sort of black magic involved.

When I went out to the car just now to get something -- The key worked. So crazy.

This even though the service manager tried 67 different ways to get the key to work -- just short of standing on his hands and walking around the vehicle.
$5, that's a good deal.

I wonder the problem with the smart key was because there are too many Toyota with smart keys in the dealer's place and mess up the signals
Old 03-02-2013, 03:40 AM   #3038
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Joe got a 2 days off, no wonder he did not respond to my post in GM
Old 03-02-2013, 03:41 AM   #3039
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$5, that's a good deal.

I wonder the problem with the smart key was because there are too many Toyota with smart keys in the dealer's place and mess up the signals
No because it first happened in a parking lot far away from them

and in several parking lots too.

Also I am hopping mad. Topspindoctor called me a delusional fedtard, and it got deleted!!! I wanted that post to stay. I intended to have so much fun with it!

Joe told him I was a Nadal fan, and THAT got deleted because he quoted topspin doctor.

but this reply to Joe (may he rest in peace) remains in my post.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=228
Old 03-02-2013, 03:43 AM   #3040
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Joe got a 2 days off, no wonder he did not respond to my post in GM
Mods get touchy when Fed loses.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:49 AM   #3041
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I believe mods still got emails whenever a post was reported and I bet Snowwy got over a hundred emails today No wonder he is not happy today
Old 03-02-2013, 04:11 AM   #3042
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I believe mods still got emails whenever a post was reported and I bet Snowwy got over a hundred emails today No wonder he is not happy today
Topspindoctor got banned for "excessive trolling" I didnt' even know that was against the rules.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:27 AM   #3043
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Topspindoctor got banned for "excessive trolling" I didnt' even know that was against the rules.
You need to read the rule book
Old 03-02-2013, 04:41 AM   #3044
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
You need to read the rule book
That's the whole thing? How hard can it be not to be banned? I don't even know the rules and I don't even get a warning.

But I do think that some people get targeted because of their reputations. Joe Don't get that reputation.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:03 PM   #3045
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I believe Joe has the reputation already

Joe.
Closed Thread