Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 199 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 01:30 AM   #2971
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I forgot to record the Oscar and my sister is not interested. She is watching the Chinese channel
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2013, 01:57 AM   #2972
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

OMG there he is again! In the Chicago performance he is like all over Catherine Zeta Jones

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-25-2013, 01:59 AM   #2973
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
The shot of Robert Downey Jr. looking too cool for school at the beginning was priceless.

I think I saw him! Kind of adorably nerdy? Fluffy hair?
No, I think that's the guy to the left

Wait for the Chicago performance, he like slides his hand up her body kind of from behind.. you really see him then. He's primely situated for that one

I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HE WAS IN THAT.

Old 02-25-2013, 02:05 AM   #2974
#freeviktor

It will be on YouTube and then I'll be able to say for sure His cousin was my date to a friend's Sweet 16 party, I know this kid well I'm so proud of him

Old 02-25-2013, 03:31 AM   #2975
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

It's super, Jess. It looked like they had some really experienced dancers in those numbers.

I'll take a look again. I looked to the right of my TV screen. I'll replay and look on the other side..
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-25-2013, 03:35 AM   #2976
#freeviktor

Quote:
It's super, Jess. It looked like they had some really experienced dancers in those numbers.

I'll take a look again. I looked to the right of my TV screen. I'll replay and look on the other side..
Not a big deal You see him much better in the Catherine Zeta Jones one anyway

Old 02-25-2013, 03:37 AM   #2977
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Not a big deal You see him much better in the Catherine Zeta Jones one anyway
I think it must be quite a thrill for him to be in such a big production.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:39 AM   #2978
#freeviktor

Quote:
I think it must be quite a thrill for him to be in such a big production.
I'm sure

I think the worst part is that since I was so focused on finding Andrew I didn't notice that Alex Wong from SYTYCD was also in these numbers. I love Alex Wong And now I'm most jealous of Andrew that he knows Alex

Old 02-25-2013, 03:44 AM   #2979
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I'm sure

I think the worst part is that since I was so focused on finding Andrew I didn't notice that Alex Wong from SYTYCD was also in these numbers. I love Alex Wong And now I'm most jealous of Andrew that he knows Alex
ALEX WONG!

Wow.

Big time for sure! That's great company to be in.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:44 AM   #2980
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Kristen Stewart looks so pissed off to be there.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:47 AM   #2981
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Jennifer Lawrence gets the oscar over Naomi Watts?

There is no justice.

Plus, I didn't think that much of her performance.

Also, the movie was so incredibly light weight and frothy.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:53 AM   #2982
#freeviktor

Quote:
Kristen Stewart looks so pissed off to be there.
When is she ever not pissed off being anywhere?

Old 02-25-2013, 04:07 AM   #2983
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
When is she ever not pissed off being anywhere?

She's SO the angsty arty kid in high school

College too.

It's not easy being cool.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:13 AM   #2984
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Alex Wong!!!! And I missed!!!!!!! Should I tell my niece? she had a serious crush on him but she missed the Oscar too because she was working.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-25-2013, 04:26 AM   #2985
#freeviktor

I don't even know if you can see Alex because I never watched looking for him I love Alex too

Closed Thread