Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 195 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 11:28 PM   #2911
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Mother Nature got cranky.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2013, 11:30 PM   #2912
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

According to Arizona Department of Transportation, it's an "geologic event". About 150 feet of the road buckled and sank.

Pretty scary. Fortunately, no cars were on the road when it happened by it did cost some accidents.
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Old 02-20-2013, 11:31 PM   #2913
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

They just paved this section less than 2 years ago. It's a huge pain driving thru that section two years ago when ADOT was working on it.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:32 PM   #2914
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Mama Mia!

Old 02-20-2013, 11:34 PM   #2915
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
They just paved this section less than 2 years ago. It's a huge pain driving thru that section two years ago when ADOT was working on it.
They are rerouting through Jacob's Lake!

Poor Page is really cut off now. That strip above the Canyon is pretty isolated anyway.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:35 PM   #2916
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
They are rerouting through Jacob's Lake!

Poor Page is really cut off now. That strip above the Canyon is pretty isolated anyway.
45 miles detour
Old 02-20-2013, 11:38 PM   #2917
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
45 miles detour
Plus snowy.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:45 PM   #2918
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I may probably drive I40 and 93 to merge into I15 in Las Vegas this year. I haven't driven this route with the new overpass (Mike O'Callaghan Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge) by the Hoover Dam.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:01 AM   #2919
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

If they are still putting cars through Jacob's lake, it's either Vegas or Moab.

I mean -- there are so many tourists and RVs up there during the summer.

I think that highway -- don't know the number -- from Phoenix to Vegas is pretty much a speedway, isn't it?

Also, Bon Voyage. I hope this flight goes ok -- You are routed through Chicago, right?
Old 02-21-2013, 12:33 AM   #2920
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
If they are still putting cars through Jacob's lake, it's either Vegas or Moab.

I mean -- there are so many tourists and RVs up there during the summer.

I think that highway -- don't know the number -- from Phoenix to Vegas is pretty much a speedway, isn't it?

Also, Bon Voyage. I hope this flight goes ok -- You are routed through Chicago, right?
Another way to Page is through Navajo Nation but I think that's a longer detour. Not sure.

From Phoenix, I17 to Flagstaff, then I40 to Kingman then SR93 north. I tried SR93 all the way but will not recommend it Lately, there is talk about building an interstate directly to LV from Phoenix and make it a toll road.

Thank you and yes, I will have to stop in Chicago on the way to Calgary and the system passed through here will reach Chicago tomorrow
Old 02-21-2013, 03:48 AM   #2921
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Another way to Page is through Navajo Nation but I think that's a longer detour. Not sure.

From Phoenix, I17 to Flagstaff, then I40 to Kingman then SR93 north. I tried SR93 all the way but will not recommend it Lately, there is talk about building an interstate directly to LV from Phoenix and make it a toll road.

Thank you and yes, I will have to stop in Chicago on the way to Calgary and the system passed through here will reach Chicago tomorrow
Definitely longer to Page through the Rez. I've driven to Page that way because that's the closest way from Moab, and then when I drive to Flagstaff I hit the highway that runs north to Page. It's much quicker to go through Jacob's Lake than to go up through Tuba City and then to the cut off to Page.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:54 AM   #2922
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Today there was someone else in the theater and he was chatty. He was probably in his 50s or so and after every movie felt the need to discuss it with me I didn't mind.

Until he was like "Oh we should exchange numbers so we can see movies together" and I was like "I don't live around here so I never come down here for movies" (That is the truth really ) but he wasn't offended or anything and still chatted to me about the films and then after he was like "SEE YOU NEXT YEAR"

Great day of movies today though, they were all excellent

Oh I forgot to mention that the guy CRIED at Silver Linings Playbook. I cry at almost every mildly emotional part in a movie. I cry at sporting events. I cry sometimes at commercials. I did not cry at any part of Silver Linings Playbook He was like... blowing his nose noisily afterward

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-21-2013, 12:50 PM   #2923
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

better get some golf in Arizona today

its a matchplay event and they are already 1 day behind
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-21-2013, 01:28 PM   #2924
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
better get some golf in Arizona today

its a matchplay event and they are already 1 day behind

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourb...+AZ+85653:4:US

Humidity is 96%. 32F and feels like 28.

Good news is that it gets nicer during the day but never what I would call warm.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:54 PM   #2925
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread