Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 194 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 09:26 PM   #2896
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Because when she was first gong out in the snowy part, I didn't know that she wanted that sunny spot. I just thought she wanted to go out. So I opened the other door for her where I had cleared the snow. I mean, I was a bit puzzled why she didn't go out that way first.

So then she went out and actually went down to the landing below and jumped up on the railing and walked up the slanted balustrade. I didn't get a picture of that and I had no idea of what she was doing, but started taking pictures anyway. I didn't have a clear idea of where she was going.. until she was well along.
apology accepted.

my poor frozen pawed, twig furred baby
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2013, 09:30 PM   #2897
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
apology accepted.

my poor frozen pawed, twig furred baby
So much sympathy for someone who has spilled so much blood.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-20-2013, 09:39 PM   #2898
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

you deserved everything she ever done to you, you non lifter/servant
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-20-2013, 09:45 PM   #2899
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

And now it's snowing here
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-20-2013, 09:47 PM   #2900
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I was always told that it just didn't snow in Arizona. Obviously I was mistaken.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-20-2013, 09:51 PM   #2901
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I was always told that it just didn't snow in Arizona. Obviously I was mistaken.
Very mistaken But snow in the valley here is a rare treat. For my 11 winters here, I can count the number of times it snowed with both my hands. Also, I lived in the more elevated part of the valley so it may be snowing here but not in downtown Phoenix.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:55 PM   #2902
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
It's just that it's a rare event that far south and at that elevation. The southern part of Arizona is on the same line as the middle of Texas, and all of Florida is south of Arizona.

Has it ever snowed in Hawaii? I'm pretty sure it's never snowed in Puerto Rico.

Answer: Snows on the volcanos. Puerto Rico, no.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:58 PM   #2903
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I don't think it will snow in Hawaii, the ocean is too warm there, no?

It has never snowed in Hong Kong too. Frost in the highest peak there but never snowed.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:59 PM   #2904
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
you deserved everything she ever done to you, you non lifter/servant
Also, you probably haven't bothered to check your mail and see her new pics.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:01 PM   #2905
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
It's just that it's a rare event that far south and at that elevation. The southern part of Arizona is on the same line as the middle of Texas, and all of Florida is south of Arizona.

Has it ever snowed in Hawaii? I'm pretty sure it's never snowed in Puerto Rico.

Answer: Snows on the volcanos. Puerto Rico, no.
Kind of funny

btw, Jr was on speaker phone with his BFF and suddenly his sister noticed it's snowing and SCREAMED
Old 02-20-2013, 10:05 PM   #2906
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Kind of funny

btw, Jr was on speaker phone with his BFF and suddenly his sister noticed it's snowing and SCREAMED

The kids get so excited when a flake falls. Anna and Julia didn't see snow in Houston until they were about 7 and 10. They flipped out.

I checked Miami. Snowed there in 1977. Has never snowed in the Florida Keys.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:08 PM   #2907
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Our resident Fedtards should not click on this link

https://twitter.com/stanwawrinka/sta...785473/photo/1
Old 02-20-2013, 10:12 PM   #2908
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Wow, it's snowed heavier down the valley

Old 02-20-2013, 10:17 PM   #2909
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Hope ADOT will fix this section of SR89 south of Page by June. Otherwise I will have to drive thru Las Vegas this summer.

Old 02-20-2013, 10:22 PM   #2910
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Wow, it's snowed heavier down the valley

Poor Phoenix drivers.

Quote:
Hope ADOT will fix this section of SR89 south of Page by June. Otherwise I will have to drive thru Las Vegas this summer.

Wha happen?
Closed Thread