Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 193 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 06:24 PM   #2881
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Lee, it's snowing in Arizona… how is that even possible?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2013, 06:38 PM   #2882
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Did you know their are mountains and also high plateaus in Arizona?

http://sunriseskiparkaz.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-20-2013, 06:47 PM   #2883
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Also I discovered there is a Game of Thrones exhibit that is FREE to attend and will allow me to get a picture sitting on the Iron Throne

It's going to New York Amsterdam, Belfast, and 2 other places I can't remember right now one is in Canada that I remember.

So excited
Great
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-20-2013, 07:21 PM   #2884
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Lee are you feeling better?

You know you are getting old when the new stars (singers, actresses) on the spotlight are younger than you.

Having said this, I am totally in love with this musing. It's so soft, so easy to listen to.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-20-2013, 07:27 PM   #2885
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Nice song.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:33 PM   #2886
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I'm still fixated on this story.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...e.html?cmp=rss

Such a strange video from the elevator. It's disturbing.

Also, the non oscar nominated people will get gift bags worth $45,000.
Quote:
The gift packs will contain items including trips to Australia, Hawaii and Mexico, personal training sessions, condoms, a bottle of tequila, hand-illustrated tennis shoes, and "portion-controlled" dinnerware. A water filtration system, acupuncture and aromatherapy sessions are also included, as are a one-week stay at a health spa and a one-year membership to Heathrow airport's private VIP service. A professional circus class for losing nominees' children is also available.
The Oscars stopped giving gifts to the nominees because they had to declare them and pay taxes on them.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:34 PM   #2887
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

that damn snow in Arizona is postponing the golf tournament there the course its completely enveloped in snow
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-20-2013, 07:55 PM   #2888
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Arizona needs -

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #2889
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
that damn snow in Arizona is postponing the golf tournament there the course its completely enveloped in snow
Aisha doesn't like golf.

Quote:
MARANA, Ariz. -- Already a year of wacky weather on the PGA Tour, this topped it all: snow.

The opening round of the Match Play Championship was suspended Wednesday when slush on the green gave way to snow that covered the fairways and greens at Dove Mountain and made it impossible to play. Play was called off for the afternoon because there was too much snow on the course.

The only competition turned out to be a snowball fight among the caddies outside the clubhouse, with nearly 2 inches of snow on the ground.

The round is to resume Thursday, and with only 16 matches in the second round and the number dwindling each day, it should be no trouble to get back on schedule.
This is funny.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/nicholasschw...rnament-into-h

It would be funnier if it weren't headed this way -- Maybe it will go to N.M. instead.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:31 PM   #2890
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Lee, it's snowing in Arizona… how is that even possible?
Every year there is snow in Northern Arizona Even in the Valley of the Sun, we occasionally had snow although it usually melted within 24 hours.

Here's Brutus enjoying the snow in our backyard about 7 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Lee are you feeling better?
Yes, thanks How are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I'm still fixated on this story.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...e.html?cmp=rss

Such a strange video from the elevator. It's disturbing.
That video from the elevator is really creepy

Quote:
Everything should be OK tomorrow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1383 sm.jpg (171.3 KB, 23 views)
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-20-2013, 08:32 PM   #2891
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hence my remark. I was enjoying it immensely until the snow fell.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-20-2013, 08:38 PM   #2892
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aisha doesn't like golf.

This is funny.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/nicholasschw...rnament-into-h

It would be funnier if it weren't headed this way -- Maybe it will go to N.M. instead.

Looks like it will go to NM.

And there will be snow in Chicago tomorrow
Old 02-20-2013, 09:12 PM   #2893
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

thats a nice pic of Brutus, Lee

have you had him since he was a puppy?

Quote:
Aisha doesn't like golf.

was thinking something the other day

remember when you told me you had snow on the deck and Aisha took the shortcut to reach the dry area for a nap (along the wall and moving herself slowly past the branches on her fur)

why didnt you just lift her up and take her to that spot !???
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #2894
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Brutus was 11 months old when we adopt him from Humane Society. He grew too big for his previous owner
Old 02-20-2013, 09:25 PM   #2895
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
thats a nice pic of Brutus, Lee

have you had him since he was a puppy?

was thinking something the other day

remember when you told me you had snow on the deck and Aisha took the shortcut to reach the dry area for a nap (along the wall and moving herself slowly past the branches on her fur)

why didnt you just lift her up and take her to that spot !???
Because when she was first gong out in the snowy part, I didn't know that she wanted that sunny spot. I just thought she wanted to go out. So I opened the other door for her where I had cleared the snow. I mean, I was a bit puzzled why she didn't go out that way first.

So then she went out and actually went down to the landing below and jumped up on the railing and walked up the slanted balustrade. I didn't get a picture of that and I had no idea of what she was doing, but started taking pictures anyway. I didn't have a clear idea of where she was going.. until she was well along.

But knowing her, If I had picked her up and deposited her there, she wouldn't have liked it anymore and would have gone somewhere else.
Closed Thread