Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 188 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 12:41 AM   #2806
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
omg Starman!

remember at the end he dies in the car next to Clint Eastwood, poor alien, cried at that when i was a little boy

or wait, was that another movie
Uh. Yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Yes, Starman was filmed there.

I don't know there's a meteor crater there. No mention in any tourist guide
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upheaval_Dome

It's because they thought at one time that it was a collapsed salt dome. It's inside the park and the park doesn't do much to give it publicity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Time to feed the boys and I have an extra one here. Jr's BFF is having a sleepover.
feed them well.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2013, 12:41 AM   #2807
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

watching all the diff youtube videos of that Russian meteor, scary

dont know what i'd do if i seen a meteor above me, would prob die of a heart attack before it got the chance to crush us all to death
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-17-2013, 12:44 AM   #2808
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

one of the best youtube comments about that meteor

it's just Chuck Norris playing baseball.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-17-2013, 12:49 AM   #2809
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
watching all the diff youtube videos of that Russian meteor, scary

dont know what i'd do if i seen a meteor above me, would prob die of a heart attack before it got the chance to crush us all to death
With your BP more likey a stroke.

You know so many Russians grew up like USians -- wonder if they thought about an ICBM.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:55 AM   #2810
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Why is that?

Can't guarantee a warm year. Some years it is cold. Some years it is both.

I think this year might be a cool one. I always pack everything in my closet cause I never know.

The first year that Rafa came to IW it was really warm. Then when he came back 2 years later it was one of the coldest and he was freezing to death because he had packed for summer. Nike had to express warm clothing to him.
Surely always better then uk temperatures, no?
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-17-2013, 12:58 AM   #2811
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
was flipping through tv today and found a classic old 80's movie - Flight of the Navigator!

telling you, if you grew up as a kid in the 80's you couldnt have had it any better

U grew up in the 80s?. i always thought u were a 90s kid.like me

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

Old 02-17-2013, 12:59 AM   #2812
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Surely always better then uk temperatures, no?
One year some days were in the 30s Snow came near the valley

But yes -- I think better than UK because it rarely rains.

Also the desert can be warm in the daytime and super chilly at night. I tried to tell this to a Canadian who came to IW, but still he didn't bring a change of long pants for the evening matches.
Old 02-17-2013, 01:01 AM   #2813
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
U grew up in the 80s?. i always thought u were a 90s kid.like me
you must get to know Feldman better.
Old 02-17-2013, 01:01 AM   #2814
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
you must get to know Feldman better.
Haha I must. He's a cool guy even though he's a fedtard

argument.
Quote:

Old 02-17-2013, 01:05 AM   #2815
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Heya writing a super long post and I'm clueless.

I liked her haiku period better.
Old 02-17-2013, 01:54 AM   #2816
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One year some days were in the 30s Snow came near the valley

But yes -- I think better than UK because it rarely rains.

Also the desert can be warm in the daytime and super chilly at night. I tried to tell this to a Canadian who came to IW, but still he didn't bring a change of long pants for the evening matches.
The first year I was there and I had to stay really late for Rainer in court 6. The match ended after 11pm. I almost frooze to death even I had on long pants plus a wrap. Next year, I brought a jacket (one that I used in Canada) with me.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-17-2013, 01:59 AM   #2817
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

My ipad slipped out of the portfolio while I was taking it upstair and just reached the top. It flipped down the steps (about 15 of them) and slipped passed the banister at the corner landing and fell into the living room. The landing is about 4 feet above. And it's not damaged
Old 02-17-2013, 02:13 AM   #2818
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

qualifies as a miracle
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-17-2013, 02:15 AM   #2819
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Scared hubby a bit though because he thought it was me falling down the stair
Old 02-17-2013, 03:44 AM   #2820
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Thinks you are the size of an iPad. So sweet.
Closed Thread