Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 187 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 10:44 PM   #2791
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
I wearing your socks in 30 degree heat
Liar
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2013, 10:46 PM   #2792
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
I've been cultivating a nice pudding around my waist for the last 25 years Lee.
muffin top
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-16-2013, 10:52 PM   #2793
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I am fascinated by this meteor over Russia. Imagine if that had happened over Tokyo or New York or any metropolis like that. Just that the blast shattered so many windows. It would be chaos in someplace with so many high buildings. Also that so many Russians have dash cams in their cars.

The other thing is that I guess I am the last one who has a TV and internet to know that the S.A. Olympian killed his girlfriend (allegedly)
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-16-2013, 10:56 PM   #2794
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I am fascinated by this meteor over Russia. Imagine if that had happened over Tokyo or New York or any metropolis like that. Just that the blast shattered so many windows. It would be chaos in someplace with so many high buildings. Also that so many Russians have dash cams in their cars.

The other thing is that I guess I am the last one who has a TV and internet to know that the S.A. Olympian killed his girlfriend (allegedly)
I found out two hours ago..
Old 02-16-2013, 11:03 PM   #2795
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

According to my son, it's because insurance companies request that as proof for claims since Russians are the most crazy drivers in the world. My son loves to go on youtube to watch those crazy crashes.

Have you visited the meteor crater outside of Flatstaff, star?
Old 02-16-2013, 11:06 PM   #2796
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
According to my son, it's because insurance companies request that as proof for claims since Russians are the most crazy drivers in the world. My son loves to go on youtube to watch those crazy crashes.

Have you visited the meteor crater outside of Flatstaff, star?
No, I always mean to, but I always drive by.

Didn't they film Starman there?

We have a small meteor crater here. There was always a dispute about it but within the last few years new technology has identified it as such.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:12 PM   #2797
country flag arm

Lonelyplanet travelpick-ups: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/blog/201...pick-up-lines/

Quote:
Are you sure you're not a tower? Because Eiffel for you.

You must be from Paris, 'cause you're driving me in Seine.

Are you heading to India? 'Cause I'd Goa anywhere with you!

Your name must be Mona... 'Cause it's Louvre at first sight.

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only Ten I See!

Are you sure you're not from South Korea? Because I'm sure you're my 'Seoul'-mate

Would you allow me Du-bai you a drink?

ou must be Portuguese because I could Lisbon to that accent allllll night long

Did you overstay your visa? Because you got 'fine' written all over you.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:13 PM   #2798
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

can you imagine that any real life man ever says that stuff to any woman?
Old 02-16-2013, 11:15 PM   #2799
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For him, he means it as an insult, but since it is from him, it is really a compliment. You should have good repped him.

Anyway -- forgot I was mad at you. Please ignore this post.

One of my most hated. Meltzer is the other.

Poor U.K.

I love when during Wimbledon they are having heat strokes and it is only 75F.

At IW sometimes it has been 100F in the shade, and we weren't in the shade.
Well I need to make trip to indian wells thenw
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-16-2013, 11:16 PM   #2800
country flag arm

Quote:
can you imagine that any real life man ever says that stuff to any woman?
No It was a twitter challenge that Lonely Planet suggested. People came with suggestions
Old 02-16-2013, 11:27 PM   #2801
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Well I need to make trip to indian wells thenw
Why is that?

Can't guarantee a warm year. Some years it is cold. Some years it is both.

I think this year might be a cool one. I always pack everything in my closet cause I never know.

The first year that Rafa came to IW it was really warm. Then when he came back 2 years later it was one of the coldest and he was freezing to death because he had packed for summer. Nike had to express warm clothing to him.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:29 PM   #2802
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

omg Starman!

remember at the end he dies in the car next to Clint Eastwood, poor alien, cried at that when i was a little boy

or wait, was that another movie
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-16-2013, 11:31 PM   #2803
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

was flipping through tv today and found a classic old 80's movie - Flight of the Navigator!

telling you, if you grew up as a kid in the 80's you couldnt have had it any better

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-16-2013, 11:31 PM   #2804
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
No, I always mean to, but I always drive by.

Didn't they film Starman there?

We have a small meteor crater here. There was always a dispute about it but within the last few years new technology has identified it as such.
Yes, Starman was filmed there.

I don't know there's a meteor crater there. No mention in any tourist guide
Old 02-16-2013, 11:32 PM   #2805
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Time to feed the boys and I have an extra one here. Jr's BFF is having a sleepover.
Closed Thread