Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 05:58 PM   #256
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
How to put this the right way...

Stop being lazy and get to work!! 7% is a lot, besides, it's always a chance to learn. If it was about a lack of time for other important activities, then you'd have an excuse. But it's not like you're going to use the time you were supposed to be writing this to actually do some intense studying, is it?
You're right, it's quite a lot actually. Thanks.

I think I will do it tomorrow then.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2012, 06:10 PM   #257
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Waking up to the news that 26 people including 18 children killed in another mass shooting in an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut makes me seriously sick in my stomach.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2012, 06:21 PM   #258
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
You're right, it's quite a lot actually. Thanks.

I think I will do it tomorrow then.
Oh thank you! I just made something useful out of my afternoon, I convinced you to write that. Not a waste of an afternoon anymore.

Oh and I can help you if necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Waking up to the news that 26 people including 18 children killed in another mass shooting in an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut makes me seriously sick in my stomach.
I didn't know. I don't understand why these things keep happening in the US. I don't get it.

I missed you
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2012, 06:40 PM   #259
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I didn't know. I don't understand why these things keep happening in the US. I don't get it.

I missed you
US is huge, access to mass murder weapon is EASY, and life is stressful to large part of the population.

Information leaked from the investigation that the gunman is the son of a teacher in the school who's found killed in her house and the children killed are mostly the children of that woman.

Miss you too
Old 12-14-2012, 06:53 PM   #260
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very tragic.

Continues to make me question why the laws in this area are relatively lax.

Quote:
Oh thank you! I just made something useful out of my afternoon, I convinced you to write that. Not a waste of an afternoon anymore.

Oh and I can help you if necessary
I'm happy to have helped make something useful out of your afternoon, even if I don't know what I did?

And thank you, I'll tell you tomorrow if I manage to do it or not. I should be okay. The big problem is it takes time and effort.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:10 PM   #261
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
US is huge, access to mass murder weapon is EASY, and life is stressful to large part of the population.

Information leaked from the investigation that the gunman is the son of a teacher in the school who's found killed in her house and the children killed are mostly the children of that woman.

Miss you too
How was coming back home? Did Brutus go wild?

Quote:
Very tragic.

I'm happy to have helped make something useful out of your afternoon, even if I don't know what I did?

And thank you, I'll tell you tomorrow if I manage to do it or not. I should be okay. The big problem is it takes time and effort.
Everything that's worth takes time and effort. But you will be happy when you get the better grade!
Old 12-14-2012, 07:23 PM   #262
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
How was coming back home? Did Brutus go wild?

Stressful Still getting used to the time change and actually sick is not helping. Have 2 ibuprofen this morning but the headache is still somewhere although manageable. I need more sleep.

Brutus went wild a little but he knows I don't like him jumping me so he didn't. Unlike when hubby came back from India in October
Old 12-14-2012, 07:23 PM   #263
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

George, time and effort always pay off in a long run
Old 12-14-2012, 07:25 PM   #264
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Everything that's worth takes time and effort. But you will be happy when you get the better grade!
So true. It would be amazing if it didn't, though!
Old 12-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #265
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Very tragic.

Blame the founding fathers with the second amendment in the constitution Plus the NRA (National Rifle Association)
Old 12-14-2012, 07:58 PM   #266
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Listening to CNN. The announcer gloats. Our expert said we would find that the gunman had a lot of other troubles in his life and there was a lot more involved. Now details are coming out that is true.. Fer chrissakes. I could have told you that. I have to put it on mute through these experts babbling. Prez O made me cry though.

So peculiar because early this morning before this incident, I read about a man in china who entered a school and stabbed children. Why children? It said attacks in schools was becoming more common in china. And then the man in Norway shooting young people. There's a common thread, but I can't puzzle it out,
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2012, 08:07 PM   #267
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Shocking news and my thoughts and feelings go out to all those involved. I wonder the same star, why Children? Children who have full lives to live and haven't even reached 1/10th of their potential or goals yet .

GOOD LUCK IN UNRETIREMENT JOHNNY GROOVE
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2012, 08:08 PM   #268
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Listening to CNN. The announcer gloats. Our expert said we would find that the gunman had a lot of other troubles in his life and there was a lot more involved. Now details are coming out that is true.. Fer chrissakes. I could have told you that. I have to put it on mute through these experts babbling. Prez O made me cry though.

So peculiar because early this morning before this incident, I read about a man in china who entered a school and stabbed children. Why children? It said attacks in schools was becoming more common in china. And then the man in Norway shooting young people. There's a common thread, but I can't puzzle it out,
I wonder too. Why it's becoming more and more common. I understand all the reasons Lee mentioned, but many could apply to other countries too.

What drives people to do these things and hurt people they don't even know.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:41 PM   #269
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

So 20 instead of 18 children and killed by a 20 years old who can't even drink in a pub. The sadness is overwhelming and the anger inside makes me want to smack at something.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:10 PM   #270
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

GOOD LUCK IN UNRETIREMENT JOHNNY GROOVE
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread