Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 179 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 05:07 PM   #2671
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
So the fact that I don't do it with Nadal makes me a Fedtard? Interesting logic.

No, I was simply following your logic.

Quote:
Anyway starry, I can assure you I would have similar feelings if the same amount of idiocy came about from another player's defeat. I'm a caring person, I don't like to see people fighting over something that's pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
To my way of thinking there is even more vitriol directed toward Nadal and Djoko.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2013, 05:07 PM   #2672
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I think the definition of a tard is different for you than for star

Still love you here even you have a soft spot for Federer
Thank you, and that is quite obvious that we have different opinions on the matter. Like I said, I don't really mind what anybody thinks about me as long as it's not ill-mannered, obviously that is not applicable in this instance, so all is fine as far as I'm concerned.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-16-2013, 05:09 PM   #2673
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
No, I was simply following your logic.

To my way of thinking there is even more vitriol directed toward Nadal and Djoko.
I knew that was coming, but notice how I said 'feelings'. Do I always need to let my feelings be known to all? I am allowed to keep them to myself when I want, right?
Old 02-16-2013, 05:13 PM   #2674
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

He, he he, Lee.

I only like to tease Canadians about their curling obsession . .

And yes we love George even with his fedsoftspot. . After all I love Corey Feldman and there is no bigger fedtard/fanboi than he!

the Mac autocorrect for fedtard is retardation.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:17 PM   #2675
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I knew that was coming, but notice how I said 'feelings'. Do I always need to let my feelings be known to all? I am allowed to keep them to myself when I want, right?

Yes, but when one can keep one's feelings to oneself in one instance, but is compelled to voice them in another less onerous instance, it is fair to assume the feelings are deeper in the latter instance than the former.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:19 PM   #2676
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He, he he, Lee.

I only like to tease Canadians about their curling obsession . .
Can you think of another sport that people are supposed to keep yelling "push", "hard", "harder" in a family recreation center?
Quote:

the Mac autocorrect for fedtard is retardation.
I turned it off on my ipad
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-16-2013, 05:23 PM   #2677
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Poor curling. It's the US women championship and they went to extra round to decide the winner and NBCSports cut it off for A-10 basketball

Anyway, Allez Gillou!
Old 02-16-2013, 05:26 PM   #2678
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Can you think of another sport that people are supposed to keep yelling "push", "hard", "harder" in a family recreation center?

I turned it off on my ipad
I can't imagine participating in a sport played on ice.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:28 PM   #2679
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Poor curling. It's the US women championship and they went to extra round to decide the winner and NBCSports cut it off for A-10 basketball

Anyway, Allez Gillou!

Oh. Is he playing? I will turn it on.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:35 PM   #2680
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Yes, but when one can keep one's feelings to oneself in one instance, but is compelled to voice them in another less onerous instance, it is fair to assume the feelings are deeper in the latter instance than the former.
I agree with this. I like Federer a little more than Nadal, and I won't deny that. However there are many players I like more than Federer, and these protective posts that you have noticed only get more serious and longer when people start bashing them, as our friend Joe will tell you after he tried to criticise Goffin (who is indeed one of my favourite players) for being scrawny and lightweight.

I also understand that it's difficult for the pleasant Nadal and Djokovic supporters like you and everyone else on this thread, when you are given a hard time by the unpleasant supporters from other fan bases. That's what I thought 'tards' were, and I'm certainly not one of them.

My point is you could call me a 'tard' for many other players with much more credibility than for Federer.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:42 PM   #2681
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
I can't imagine participating in a sport played on ice.
Send star on an exile in yellowknife, NWT, Canada

My house in Canada has the back to a "lake" and during winter, once the ice was thick enough, the kids cleared out an hockey rink, grabbed their hockey gears and spent all their energy there during the very limited day time.

The "lake" is actually a storm water wet pond. My place is half way between the bottom of a valley and the top of the hills with residential developments up on the hills. So when developing the area, a wet pond plus several dry ponds were developed. the ponds held the rain water during summer storm and when they rose to a certain level, would continue down the valley to prevent flooding. The dry ponds become soccer fields during summer and a great place for tobogganing/sledging in winter with a gentle slope with no trees or whatever barriers and flag bottom.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:54 PM   #2682
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

It is sooooooo yummy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1361040842150.jpg (25.1 KB, 8 views)
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-16-2013, 05:54 PM   #2683
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

George, I am not taking sides here but Goffin does look scrawny and lightweight to me Like Gillou

No comment on his game as I did not see enough.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:55 PM   #2684
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Allez and vamos and ajde Simon.

Break this sucker.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:56 PM   #2685
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

No loves for Jules, star?
Closed Thread