Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 170 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2013, 08:56 PM   #2536
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Never saw Gillou that emotionaly on court! He finally broke Klizan's serve after about 13 bps.

He's was shouting and talking to himself angrily all during that game.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2013, 08:57 PM   #2537
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I really shouldn't. I was grabbing the hospital wall everywhere I go because I didn't feel right. The prof told me to go talk to a patient and examine him and I said "no-no, I don't want to make her worse". The irony is that it was an Infectious Disease Class, held at that service

But I can only skip it 2 or 3 times in the semester and I need to save those for more important situations.
Go enjoy the funny things I sent you
Old 02-15-2013, 09:01 PM   #2538
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I really shouldn't. I was grabbing the hospital wall everywhere I go because I didn't feel right. The prof told me to go talk to a patient and examine him and I said "no-no, I don't want to make her worse". The irony is that it was an Infectious Disease Class, held at that service

But I can only skip it 2 or 3 times in the semester and I need to save those for more important situations.

Lots of water!
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:01 PM   #2539
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

He's was shouting and talking to himself angrily all during that game.
I really hope I know French and understand what he's yelling
Old 02-15-2013, 09:04 PM   #2540
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

1/16 bp conversion. Gillou
Old 02-15-2013, 09:05 PM   #2541
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Go enjoy the funny things I sent you
Done! But I think you forgot to add one photo. (Hotel view)

I loved the video, I want to do that for a living too
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:08 PM   #2542
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Probably embarrassed.

You are correct! As usual!
Old 02-15-2013, 09:08 PM   #2543
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

If you two are watching Gillou, I guess I should too. Opened the stream. Allezz
Old 02-15-2013, 09:10 PM   #2544
country flag arm

A lot of MTFers go to Rotterdam, i think. I feel bad for tripwires, she went there to watch Roger play... I think she watched him lose today, but she had tickets for semi and finals too.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:19 PM   #2545
country flag arm

Am I crazy or since I started watching the score (games) hasn't a changed?
Old 02-15-2013, 09:19 PM   #2546
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
A lot of MTFers go to Rotterdam, i think. I feel bad for tripwires, she went there to watch Roger play... I think she watched him lose today, but she had tickets for semi and finals too.
Yeah. Hard for me to feel sorry for her after dealing with her in GM.

I'm hoping she's lucky enough to see Simon later in the week.

Here's my very favorite post in the match thread. Remind me again why this guy got so many votes in pop con?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz
Well... It's still a tough loss. But whatever, everyone can have an off-week, he almost made it having 3 break points at 5-5 in the 2nd set.

Time to get up his level and start breaking skulls again.

Oh, and for the haters, who can't support any fuckin player but only bash Fed...
Get a fuckin life or go suck a dick.
No wait... That'd be unfair for the dick, suck your own rotten dick.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:19 PM   #2547
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Nole should start going to Rotterdam again
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:22 PM   #2548
country flag arm

Quote:
Yeah. Hard for me to feel sorry for her after dealing with her in GM.

I'm hoping she's lucky enough to see Simon later in the week.

Here's my very favorite post in the match thread. Remind me again why this guy got so many votes in pop con?
Trips is fierce and I can understand how she can be annoying on GM (I think she knows it herself too ), but she is a really nice girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Would you go watch him?
Old 02-15-2013, 09:23 PM   #2549
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Done! But I think you forgot to add one photo. (Hotel view)

I loved the video, I want to do that for a living too
I'll post the link for Lee and then delete it so she can see too.

My Anna is in the red leggings.

Raquel, I think they said that woman is from Hungary.

This was where she works.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:23 PM   #2550
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
I rather he doesn't. It's better he wins more AO and has his rest instead of playing But you may like to watch him to play in Rotterdam?
Closed Thread