Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #226
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Oh the house is so cold and I'm so cold. It's overcast, so I get no passive solar heat through my windows as I normally do and the wind is blowing. I'm all bundled up with woolen socks and ugg boots. I had on the space heater upstairs, but I finally gave in and turned up the furnace.

I want to go and be Lee's Filipino maid who sleeps on the floor.

I say this only because Lee would feel too bad to make me do any work and would feed me hot tea.

Also on a serious note, where is Raquel? I miss her like crazy.
First, she's Indonesian, not Filipino. Second, she's not my maid. She's hired to take care of the grandson of my cousin

It's easy to feed you hot tea. I always have hot water at home.

But this may warm you up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg McCafe Cappuccino.jpg (81.5 KB, 3 views)
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 11:10 PM   #227
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I need to read these posts in detail instead of just skimming over . Indonesia seems like a great place to live. My Uncle and Auntie used to work there and now work on East Timor .

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 03:09 PM   #228
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

I bought myself my final Christmas present now no more shopping for myself! I need to focus on others

BUT lately I have been really obsessed with bags by Cambridge Satchel Company. I couldn't find one I wanted in Bloomingdales in a color I liked, but THEN.. I get a tweet that they have collaborated with another brand I love, Henri Bendel.

And they created this bag, which I am obsessed with even more than the regular Cambridge Satchel Company bags:

And then, there was a coupon at Henri Bendel for 25% off and free shipping.

SO I ORDERED THAT UP.

And tweeted both Cambridge Satchel Company and Henri Bendel that I was getting it immediately and Cambrdige Satchel Company responded to me So my power on Twitter is not limited to athletes

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 03:31 PM   #229
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Looks very stylish Jess!

argument.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #230
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Looks very stylish Jess!
Thank you! That's the goal

Old 12-13-2012, 06:12 PM   #231
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I bought myself my final Christmas present now no more shopping for myself! I need to focus on others

BUT lately I have been really obsessed with bags by Cambridge Satchel Company. I couldn't find one I wanted in Bloomingdales in a color I liked, but THEN.. I get a tweet that they have collaborated with another brand I love, Henri Bendel.

And they created this bag, which I am obsessed with even more than the regular Cambridge Satchel Company bags:

And then, there was a coupon at Henri Bendel for 25% off and free shipping.

SO I ORDERED THAT UP.

And tweeted both Cambridge Satchel Company and Henri Bendel that I was getting it immediately and Cambrdige Satchel Company responded to me So my power on Twitter is not limited to athletes
Jess!

I still haven't start my Christmas shopping
I am still a fan of MK Still in love with the MK Tote I bought on Black Friday.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:20 PM   #232
country flag ProdigyEng

Just thought I'd share this here. My second year University first project

argument.

Last edited by ProdigyEng : 12-13-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:32 PM   #233
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Future Oscar Winner in Cinematopgraphy here?
Old 12-13-2012, 06:38 PM   #234
country flag ProdigyEng

One day I hope. Although this isn't the best work I've been apart of. I prefer editing myself, but didn't do it this project as I was assistant editor and camera operator. Turned out okay but could of been a lot better .

argument.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #235
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

The bag looks great, Jess. Very young and stylish.

Here is my phone story.

I got an email saying, "Your service has been changed to world wide service. Your bill in December will reflect these changes. You will be charged $120.00. If you did not make these changes, please call us at 1-800-screwU." So I picked up my phone to call. "No Service." wtf? So I contacted the phone company through the internet chat they have set up. Finally after a bunch of trial and error she told me that my sim card was not valid and I had to go to the store and get a new one. WTF? I asked how it could happen that a sim card that had been valid could suddenly become invalid. She wasn't sure. I said that the nearest store was a 2 hour drive away, so I really wanted to know how this happened so I didn't have to do it again. She reiterated that the sim card was not valid and I had to have it replaced. I was now "Right. But, how did it happen? "
"I'm sorry, ma'am, I don't know."
"Well, how can I prevent it from happening again? "
" I'm not sure, ma'am. Can I help you with anything else?"
"Yes. You can direct me to someone who can tell me how to prevent this from happening again. "
Long pause. " I've filed a case to see if you can have your sim card reactivated."

Double and triple WTF?? I was going to drive to Grand Junction to get a sim card and they could just reactivate it????? Why didn't they do that in the beginning.

Anyway. The phone works and also they said I would get $20 credit. But who knows?
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #236
#freeviktor

Omg star that is ridiculous!!

Old 12-13-2012, 08:45 PM   #237
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Jess!

I still haven't start my Christmas shopping
I am still a fan of MK Still in love with the MK Tote I bought on Black Friday.
I am attempting to start now but I have no clue what to get my dad

Old 12-13-2012, 10:32 PM   #238
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Does he like history? This book Team of Rivals is good. Also a book I always recommend for those who like to read is The Forgotten 500 Really, interesting book about the rescue of U.S. airmen who were shot down over Serbia and saved and hidden by the resistance and then finally rescued. It's got romance and derring do and is like reading a movie.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 10:40 PM   #239
country flag ProdigyEng

All this talk of Christmas shopping! Can't do mine until my birthday :/.

argument.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:12 PM   #240
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
The bag looks great, Jess. Very young and stylish.

Here is my phone story.

I got an email saying, "Your service has been changed to world wide service. Your bill in December will reflect these changes. You will be charged $120.00. If you did not make these changes, please call us at 1-800-screwU." So I picked up my phone to call. "No Service." wtf? So I contacted the phone company through the internet chat they have set up. Finally after a bunch of trial and error she told me that my sim card was not valid and I had to go to the store and get a new one. WTF? I asked how it could happen that a sim card that had been valid could suddenly become invalid. She wasn't sure. I said that the nearest store was a 2 hour drive away, so I really wanted to know how this happened so I didn't have to do it again. She reiterated that the sim card was not valid and I had to have it replaced. I was now "Right. But, how did it happen? "
"I'm sorry, ma'am, I don't know."
"Well, how can I prevent it from happening again? "
" I'm not sure, ma'am. Can I help you with anything else?"
"Yes. You can direct me to someone who can tell me how to prevent this from happening again. "
Long pause. " I've filed a case to see if you can have your sim card reactivated."

Double and triple WTF?? I was going to drive to Grand Junction to get a sim card and they could just reactivate it????? Why didn't they do that in the beginning.

Anyway. The phone works and also they said I would get $20 credit. But who knows?
Would you guess the person you chatted with was in India or Philippines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I am attempting to start now but I have no clue what to get my dad
Men are hard to buy gifts. Mine are worse because they do not much and usually get what they want when they want it.
Closed Thread