Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 156 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 03:32 PM   #2326
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Good morning all

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2013, 05:54 PM   #2327
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Good morning Jess

First: Bandit -- Most adorable dog ever. He looks like such a grown up boy now. I love his long legs.

Now just because I say Bandit is most adorable, still Brutus is the most noble, handsomest dog ever, so I don't want his feelings hurt.

Raquel, when I click on those links the pics show.

The site is one of those where I can't figure out how to get the url from the pic so I don't know how to post them. But, if you go to Macy's and look at the Lauren Ralph Lauren brand you will find them. Meanwhile I will keep trying.

I completely agree with you about light blue etc. I don't think light blue even looks good on people with pale skin. It's almost as bad as beige for a pale skinned person. I think of a deeper blue for you. Sky blue to cobalt shades. Personally, I look horrible in royal blue even though one would think it would be a good color for me. It makes me look yellow or something. Also, I don't have blue eyes even though 1/2 of my friends persist in thinking I do until I remind them that uh -- no. Look at them please.

I found some black long sleeved gowns that I thought were perfect for Coimbra.

Anyway, a tiny waist has to be shown off. An A-line skirt is most forgiving to wide hips if you have a tiny waist. But, it's a crime to hide it under a baby-doll shape. I mean I understand your wanting to elongate your shape, but sweetie that's why they make really tall high heels.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-10-2013, 06:00 PM   #2328
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Here's one

Also comes in fuchsia

This one is cuter is some other photos. You have to enlarge it to see.

See if this link gives you the pic with the zoom tool.

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/p...1#fn%3Dspp%3D1
Old 02-10-2013, 06:09 PM   #2329
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

You might think this is pink, but it is spring melon

I like this one even though the model looks less than inspired. This I think helps you with your (imaginary) hip problem.

I like this amethyst color for you.

I'm not crazy about the top of this dress but, what do you think of the princess seaming? Again, you have to enlarge it to see

Also the color for this dress is listed as lavendar [sic]

Perfecto for Coimbra and for not being seen as an angel.

Last edited by star : 02-10-2013 at 06:19 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:13 PM   #2330
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

Raquel, when I click on those links the pics show.

The site is one of those where I can't figure out how to get the url from the pic so I don't know how to post them. But, if you go to Macy's and look at the Lauren Ralph Lauren brand you will find them. Meanwhile I will keep trying.

I completely agree with you about light blue etc. I don't think light blue even looks good on people with pale skin. It's almost as bad as beige for a pale skinned person. I think of a deeper blue for you. Sky blue to cobalt shades. Personally, I look horrible in royal blue even though one would think it would be a good color for me. It makes me look yellow or something. Also, I don't have blue eyes even though 1/2 of my friends persist in thinking I do until I remind them that uh -- no. Look at them please.
How did you know I want blue? Did I told you on my last post? You will understand in a min what shade I want.

Dark blue and other blues (except baby blue) flatter me a lot, I think. I don't want to go with black, and I fear that red is too out thee. So I am balancing between blue and green.

Quote:
I found some black long sleeved gowns that I thought were perfect for Coimbra.
No. I want to show skin , really the place where the ball is held is really warm, and this is going to be in May!

Quote:
Anyway, a tiny waist has to be shown off. An A-line skirt is most forgiving to wide hips if you have a tiny waist. But, it's a crime to hide it under a baby-doll shape. I mean I understand your wanting to elongate your shape, but sweetie that's why they make really tall high heels.
what would I do without you.

But I don't underatdn the first part, I know what an A-line is, and I agree it's the best for me, but what is a baby-doll shape?

Quote:
Here's one

THIS is the color I want!

Quote:
Also comes in fuchsia

This one is cuter is some other photos. You have to enlarge it to see.

But i prefer this dress. Likey

Quote:
See if this link gives you the pic with the zoom tool.

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/p...1#fn%3Dspp%3D1
Quote:
You might think this is pink, but it is spring melon

I love the color, but it's too sweet for me. I already have this sweet, innocent look in me, I don't want to aggravate it by wearing pink. Right?

Quote:
I like this one even though the model looks less than inspired. This I think helps you with your (imaginary) hip problem.

I like this amethyst color for you.
It's not an imaginary problem, trust me. I am just good at hiding it. Also THIS is the color. If you think that, and I was already leaning towrds it, I have made a decision.

Quote:

I'm not crazy about the top of this dress but, what do you think of the princess seaming? Again, you have to enlarge it to see

Also the color for this dress is listed as lavendar [sic]
I really like this one. But it's not very young and flirty, is it? It's a serious dress. I mean, I don't want to look 18, but I don't want to look 30 either.

Quote:

Perfecto for Coimbra and for not being seen as an angel.
Don't like these two.

Also, remember my 3 problems: small boobs, large hips and short. I still have to think about the boobs. Although to be fair, I most of the times couldn't care less about my boobs looking small. They are small yeah fprget it, not a problem at all.

I am loving your help, stary.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-10-2013, 11:59 PM   #2331
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post

But i prefer this dress. Likey

This one has blue too called berry.

Quote:

Also, remember my 3 problems: small boobs, large hips and short. I still have to think about the boobs. Although to be fair, I most of the times couldn't care less about my boobs looking small. They are small yeah fprget it, not a problem at all.

I am loving your help, stary.
I still think strapless is best for you. Size of boobs is not a problem. Push up bras work wonder And I think big hips are fashionable these days?
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-11-2013, 12:01 AM   #2332
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa" But this is his first tourny in 7 months. Making the final is not bad.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:02 AM   #2333
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
This one has blue too called berry.

I still think strapless is best for you. Size of boobs is not a problem. Push up bras work wonder And I think big hips are fashionable these days?
Big hips are probably fashionable, but I would rather not be fashionable then.

strapless... I need to think about it.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:04 AM   #2334
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Here the dress in berry

ImageUploadedByVS Free1360541040.600770.jpg
Old 02-11-2013, 12:11 AM   #2335
country flag arm

Sorry, starita but final is good. This was very good for someone who was away for so long!

Quote:
Here the dress in berry

Attachment 257058
I like. What do you think?
Old 02-11-2013, 12:18 AM   #2336
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Sorry, starita but final is good. This was very good for someone who was away for so long!

I like. What do you think?
since I prefer strapless so this dress from breast down and replace the top with this one

Old 02-11-2013, 12:25 AM   #2337
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Very clean cut and dress up Adam Levine on the red carpet to the Grammy
Old 02-11-2013, 12:32 AM   #2338
country flag arm

Quote:
Very clean cut and dress up Adam Levine on the red carpet to the Grammy
Me like Adam Levine? I'd rather dress like a girl who would be his date on the red carpet. But I want a simple but stunning dress. Nothing that is too much.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:42 AM   #2339
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Me like Adam Levine? I'd rather dress like a girl who would be his date on the red carpet. But I want a simple but stunning dress. Nothing that is too much.
Sorry you need bigger boobs. Latest gossip is he is dating another Victoria Secrets model
Old 02-11-2013, 12:44 AM   #2340
country flag arm

a third victoria secret model?
Closed Thread