Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 153 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 11:27 PM   #2281
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I need to wait until more summery colors hit the stores It's a beach wedding. Luckily where they are having it was not damaged by Sandy

It is going to be here: http://www.thecrystalpoint.com/ Right on the water

It should be beautiful Also the food better be amazing since it is $250/plate. And knowing that it is $250/plate makes me feel like I know what all the rest of it will be like I need a nice dress. I shouldn't be surprised, the dad bought $200 bottles of champagne for the engagement party

At the engagement party, which was not last Sept but the Sept before I actually had some fun exchanges with her dad We were watching the USO on the TVs at the bar. He is a Nole hater and a Fedtard So naturally we had some friendly disagreements
We definitely need pics of this dress!

How's the snow?
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2013, 11:52 PM   #2282
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
I need to wait until more summery colors hit the stores It's a beach wedding. Luckily where they are having it was not damaged by Sandy

It is going to be here: http://www.thecrystalpoint.com/ Right on the water

It should be beautiful Also the food better be amazing since it is $250/plate. And knowing that it is $250/plate makes me feel like I know what all the rest of it will be like I need a nice dress. I shouldn't be surprised, the dad bought $200 bottles of champagne for the engagement party

At the engagement party, which was not last Sept but the Sept before I actually had some fun exchanges with her dad We were watching the USO on the TVs at the bar. He is a Nole hater and a Fedtard So naturally we had some friendly disagreements
Jess, we will need to see this dress indeed. Also can I come to the wedding!!

I have been looking online for dresses, because I need to have one done for me for the ball. It's like prom for Uni students? Well, it's fancy, girls need to wear long dresses, bla bla. And I don't think a long dress works for me because I am short.

Anyways, I saw this one, and I an thinking og having one done similar to this one, probably in a different color: http://www.promgirl.com/shop/dresses/viewitem-PD587421
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-09-2013, 11:53 PM   #2283
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Eponine and Gavroche made me tear up during the movie.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:56 PM   #2284
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
We definitely need pics of this dress!

How's the snow?
When I have one I will definitely share

The snow is blah We ended up getting about... 4-5 inches in the end. The forecasts had everyone in hysterics and like... it was really more of a New England storm but It was a pain getting out of the driveway to get to work but the roads were clear No biggie

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-09-2013, 11:57 PM   #2285
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I find Eponine a character I really struggle to connect with, hence I never get too emotional when you know what happens towards the end.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-09-2013, 11:58 PM   #2286
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Jess, we will need to see this dress indeed. Also can I come to the wedding!!

I have been looking online for dresses, because I need to have one done for me for the ball. It's like prom for Uni students? Well, it's fancy, girls need to wear long dresses, bla bla. And I don't think a long dress works for me because I am short.

Anyways, I saw this one, and I an thinking og having one done similar to this one, probably in a different color: http://www.promgirl.com/shop/dresses/viewitem-PD587421
Oooh I like that For some reason I see you in something orange-ish but not like.. bright orange. A pink-ish orange?

Old 02-10-2013, 12:01 AM   #2287
#freeviktor

Quote:
Eponine and Gavroche made me tear up during the movie.
Gavroche I love him

Eponine... well... On My Own must be the most over sung musical theater song of all time, but it makes me tear up a little I took a musical theater workshop once with this guy who had worked for several years on Broadway and for some reason was running a workshop at my school and we each had to pick a song to work on and we were FORBIDDEN from On My Own. One girl picked I Dreamed a Dream but clearly did not really perform it with the emotional depth required when she was 14 or 15

Old 02-10-2013, 12:07 AM   #2288
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I find Eponine a character I really struggle to connect with, hence I never get too emotional when you know what happens towards the end.
Eponine is my favorite character by far, and the performance is for me by far the most impressive. I mean it's hard to compare her with some characters. But she appears pretty much as often as Hathaway and for me she was a lot more impressive!

Quote:
Oooh I like that For some reason I see you in something orange-ish but not like.. bright orange. A pink-ish orange?
Orange But, but... I don't wear orange. Go through all my FB photos, I doubt you'll find one of me wearing something orange.

Orange pinkish... is different though, but would really depend on the shade.

Quote:
Gavroche I love him

Eponine... well... On My Own must be the most over sung musical theater song of all time, but it makes me tear up a little I took a musical theater workshop once with this guy who had worked for several years on Broadway and for some reason was running a workshop at my school and we each had to pick a song to work on and we were FORBIDDEN from On My Own. One girl picked I Dreamed a Dream but clearly did not really perform it with the emotional depth required when she was 14 or 15
Really, I did not know one my own was that overused. I thought I dreamed a dream was far more well known and popular.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:15 AM   #2289
#freeviktor

On My Own maybe is more of an audition song but I Dreamed A Dream more well known generally?

Old 02-10-2013, 12:22 AM   #2290
country flag arm

I wouldn't know. I had never watched the musical or concert or whatever. This was my first "Les Miserables" contact. Didn't read the book either.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:23 AM   #2291
#freeviktor

I read the book a long long time ago and I saw the musical both on Broadway and the West End It makes me sound like I'm obsessed with Les Mis or something but when my mom visited me in London she hadn't seen it, so I took her as a surprise

Old 02-10-2013, 12:28 AM   #2292
country flag arm

I should find the time to read the book.

I went to the cinema, and I had already watched 8 of the 10 movies they were showing. Means I was bored and on holidays for 2 weeks.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:35 AM   #2293
#freeviktor

Quote:
I should find the time to read the book.

I went to the cinema, and I had already watched 8 of the 10 movies they were showing. Means I was bored and on holidays for 2 weeks.
That is impressive

I would like to go see a movie. I am in the mood, but I don't know what is out. Sometimes before the Oscars theaters start releasing things that were out before. If this happens, I'd like to get to see Argo

Old 02-10-2013, 12:40 AM   #2294
#freeviktor

I also want to see Side Effects... maybe I will go to that

Old 02-10-2013, 12:40 AM   #2295
country flag arm

You haven't watched Argo yet?
Closed Thread