Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 135 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 09:59 PM   #2011
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Women will do that to ya George, what can I say, one minute you say no to something and the next you are doing it

Besides, I might put up my own picture there soon, solidarity and all I just have to lose some w... I mean buy a new webcam first.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #2012
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Women will do that to ya George, what can I say, one minute you say no to something and the next you are doing it

Besides, I might put up my own picture there soon, solidarity and all I just have to lose some w... I mean buy a new webcam first.
Sorry, my friend, but I picture you I picture Simon Reed. That photo might actually be a good idea.. I don't know.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-06-2013, 10:04 PM   #2013
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

A webcam? No, those are not good photos. A photo in Berlin would suffice. Or in Morocco
Old 02-06-2013, 10:08 PM   #2014
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Would a photo from inside a taxi in Morocco count?
Old 02-06-2013, 10:08 PM   #2015
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I forgot this had arrived in the mail. Now I am eating fries and reading about St Petersburg. Best return to coimbra ever

How is your day so far?

Day is good had a long walk up hill to get used to climbing up from the bottom of the IW stadium before the change over ends.

Bought a rake.

Watched Rafa win!

This is the new thing I want: Lash extensions. Now this is a big thing because it requires someone working on me for quite a while. I resist getting my hair cut and a pedicure because I really don't like people hovering over me and doing stuff to me while I just have to sit there and be still.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-06-2013, 10:12 PM   #2016
country flag arm

Quote:
Would a photo from inside a taxi in Morocco count?
Can't believe I am going to do the same thing to you that I did to George.

Those were just suggestions. I am never posting my photo on the MTF members pic thread. So who am I to convince you or say what works/doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Day is good had a long walk up hill to get used to climbing up from the bottom of the IW stadium before the change over ends.

Bought a rake.

Watched Rafa win!

This is the new thing I want: Lash extensions. Now this is a big thing because it requires someone working on me for quite a while. I resist getting my hair cut and a pedicure because I really don't like people hovering over me and doing stuff to me while I just have to sit there and be still.
Climbing up the hill

Rafa you must be so happy!

Lash extensions... sounds like a great idea. My lashes are so short, and mascara doesn't do much
Old 02-06-2013, 10:15 PM   #2017
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are VERY far from ugly. You are actually very cute, and I believe you will grow to become a fine man
I wish I was very cute.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-06-2013, 10:17 PM   #2018
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I wish I was very cute.
Why are you doubting my judgement?
Old 02-06-2013, 10:18 PM   #2019
country flag Trollicki

Quote:
Can't believe I am going to do the same thing to you that I did to George.

Those were just suggestions. I am never posting my photo on the MTF members pic thread. So who am I to convince you or say what works/doesn't work.
I already knew you were evil, regardless of how many you put, so no surprises there

But in all seriousness, I might post a picture there but I´m not sure. I mean, I don´t care about remaining a mystery, but having my pictures on a public forum is somewhat unsettling to me. I´ll see what I´ll do.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:21 PM   #2020
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why are you doubting my judgement?
Because I am the one who sees myself in the mirror every day.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:25 PM   #2021
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Oh, of course some have that effect, but to achieve it over the Internet is quite impressive. Raquel is obviously very persuasive.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:26 PM   #2022
country flag arm

Quote:
I already knew you were evil, regardless of how many you put, so no surprises there

But in all seriousness, I might post a picture there but I´m not sure. I mean, I don´t care about remaining a mystery, but having my pictures on a public forum is somewhat unsettling to me. I´ll see what I´ll do.
Then don't. Do whatever feels right.!

Quote:
Because I am the one who sees myself in the mirror every day.
You have an unfair advantage
Old 02-06-2013, 10:27 PM   #2023
country flag arm

I need help from you all.

I want to learn french again. I studied French for 3 years during Middle School, but I ma very weak and I want to change that. Do you think it's possible to do it alone? I know some people learn languages alone, but I don't know..
Old 02-06-2013, 10:34 PM   #2024
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I want to learn french again. I studied French for 3 years during Middle School, but I ma very weak and I want to change that. Do you think it's possible to do it alone? I know some people learn languages alone, but I don't know..
Sure why not?

I plan to teach myself Spanish as I have a GCSE in it but forgot every thing.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-06-2013, 10:35 PM   #2025
country flag Trollicki

Quote:
Oh, of course some have that effect, but to achieve it over the Internet is quite impressive. Raquel is obviously very persuasive.
She obviously is. BTW, I just saw your picture in the picture thread and you belong to that group of people that say they don´t look good, but really do. No reason at all for you to be hard on yourself.

Quote:

http://how-to-learn-any-language.com/e/index.html

Read the site, read the forum and you will be ready to go. If you can afford it, go for Pimsleur/FSI (you´ll read on the site what those are).
Closed Thread