Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 118 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 10:47 PM   #1756
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I don't know what is with me and ads on the internet. But I just got one that said: "BANG 6 GIRLS A WEEK"....
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2013, 10:49 PM   #1757
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Have you tried to clean up the cookies and histories in your browser.

Anyway, I will leave you youngster to your movie night and focus on my SuperBowl.

Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-03-2013, 10:50 PM   #1758
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I found the movie and I am going to watch it to get me hyped for my Pilgrimage.

Anyone in?
Old 02-03-2013, 10:51 PM   #1759
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I know just the movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5VZKWcgw6c Trollicki will want ot watch me thinks.

But I don't know where to watch it. George
Looks like a interesting idea for a film, a quick google of it shows an acceptable critical rating, so I'm in.

How are you?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-03-2013, 10:51 PM   #1760
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Have you tried to clean up the cookies and histories in your browser.

Anyway, I will leave you youngster to your movie night and focus on my SuperBowl.

No, stay with us.

This was on my computer, on phone was the other. I barely know what cookies are. I mean, I know in what context they appear and sometimes I should allow them other times no so much. But I never really understood cookies that are not to eat. Don't tease me.

Stay with us. How am I going to know the score if you leave?
Old 02-03-2013, 10:53 PM   #1761
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

You have clicked on something bad. Did you clean your cookies?

they cheer for 49ers because it is San Francisco and they've heard of SF and not of Baltimore. I think Mikey is cheering for Baltimore -- Ravens -- stupid name.

And they are called the 49ers because Gold was discovered in the SF area in 1849 and there was a gold rush and the people who went out during the rush were called Forty-niners.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-03-2013, 10:53 PM   #1762
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Looks like a interesting idea for a film, a quick google of it shows an acceptable critical rating, so I'm in.

How are you?
Yay! I found a link. http://www.movie2k.to/The-Way-watch-movie-602693.html The link for part 2 is there too.

Trollicki is probably watching superbowl, me thinks. Let's give him a few minutes to come forward and of he doesn't we start.

I am good. School starts tomorrow and I am not going. Only one class during the whole week... nah.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:55 PM   #1763
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
You have clicked on something bad. Did you clean your cookies?

they cheer for 49ers because it is San Francisco and they've heard of SF and not of Baltimore. I think Mikey is cheering for Baltimore -- Ravens -- stupid name.

And they are called the 49ers because Gold was discovered in the SF area in 1849 and there was a gold rush and the people who went out during the rush were called Forty-niners.
I need to ask my computer geek friends to help me.

I was wondering why they were called 49ers! Very interesting. Thanks for explaining.

Oh and SF
Old 02-03-2013, 10:55 PM   #1764
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Martin Sheen is a devout catholic.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #1765
country flag arm

Quote:
Martin Sheen is a devout catholic.
I watched a quick video about the movie, from s spanish channel and they said that the Bishop of Santiago de Compostela liked project so much that he even allowed them to film inside the cathedral, which he nevers does!
Old 02-03-2013, 10:58 PM   #1766
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

You want to watch it right now? Alright, give me a minute.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-03-2013, 10:59 PM   #1767
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

How am I going to get supper and watch this movie too?

Ok. I will eat clementines.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:00 PM   #1768
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Yay! I found a link. http://www.movie2k.to/The-Way-watch-movie-602693.html The link for part 2 is there too.

Trollicki is probably watching superbowl, me thinks. Let's give him a few minutes to come forward and of he doesn't we start.

I am good. School starts tomorrow and I am not going. Only one class during the whole week... nah.
Thank you for the link.

Okay, let's wait for Michel to accept or decline the invite to our film club.

It's not worth going, in that case!

Ah, I wish I could be in the position to skip school. Especially as I'm knackered from being on the move today. Good to be home, though.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-03-2013, 11:00 PM   #1769
country flag arm

We can do it later if you want to watch this one. But I must find something to do right now. Can always watch Les Miserables have been delaying that one.

Quote:

YES!!!! you don't mind not watching supperbowl?
Old 02-03-2013, 11:00 PM   #1770
country flag arm

Quote:

YES!!!! you don't mind not watching supperbowl?
Closed Thread