Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 110 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 02:01 PM   #1636
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
International family I always knew that deep down you were European

I understand about your grandmother. Same with mine. She is portuguese but lived in Brazil for almost 15 year, from age 20 until 34 I think, and she always says she would like to go back, but her health does not allow her. Which is not true, grandmom is 80, but she is probably healthier than most 50 year old women I know. But grandfather is not, and he needs permanent care, so she could never go now.

I love hearing her stories about her time in Brazil. Back then all the trips she made between Brazil and Portugal were by boat. And she married grandfather by LETTER. Yes, letter. Because he had already gone to Brazil, and he mother didn't allow her to go meet grandad in Brazil if they weren't married!

My grandfather, the last memories I have of him being slightly lucid, before Alzheimer's really kicked in, he wouldn't remember what he had for dinner the day before, but he would tell me all these Brazil stories to the tiniest detail.

My great-grandmother, the Slovakian one, lived with my grandparents until she died at some point in the 70s, but my dad didn't really inherit any stories because he never learned to speak Slovak and my great grandmother never really learned any English. When I was little my grandma used to try to teach me but I don't remember and a few years ago I asked for a refresher course and now she doesn't remember either She used to point to her eyes and ears and nose, etc, and teach me all the words. Most of my grandma's stories were about how badly behaved she was as a teenager and how she used to get away with skipping school

Did I ever tell you how once I was in Germany and meant someone with my last name (which isn't really my last name?)

Oh gosh I'm getting into stories.

First, my last name is not my last name story. My grandparents a while ago paid for someone to research our family tree and what they discovered is that my ancestors when coming to America lost their paperwork and were given other papers to get through immigration and this became our last name.

Okay, so the summer before I turned 15, I went with my church to Germany and we did a lot of churchy things, including working at this camp for a week picking fruit http://www.siloah-hof.de/ There were people from a lot of countries there picking fruit etc and then at night there would be campfires and singing, etc. And I now will never pick cherries again. Basically we would wake up in the morning, go out to the cherry orchards, pick cherries til lunch, and then either go back again after lunch or so some other sort of activity. So one day we're all at lunch and one of my friends from my group said my entire name to get my attention because there were two Jessica's All of a sudden one of the Polish guys comes over and is like "THAT IS YOUR NAME?!?!?!?! THAT IS MY NAME!!!! And gave me a huge hug." His English was not at a level where I could have explained that it is not really our family's name, etc so I just accepted the hug and didn't say anything. He was happy thinking he found a long lost relative and it's not like we stayed in touch

I will say about that place, they make delicious pear juice. Really really good.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2013, 02:42 PM   #1637
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
My great-grandmother, the Slovakian one, lived with my grandparents until she died at some point in the 70s, but my dad didn't really inherit any stories because he never learned to speak Slovak and my great grandmother never really learned any English. When I was little my grandma used to try to teach me but I don't remember and a few years ago I asked for a refresher course and now she doesn't remember either She used to point to her eyes and ears and nose, etc, and teach me all the words. Most of my grandma's stories were about how badly behaved she was as a teenager and how she used to get away with skipping school

Did I ever tell you how once I was in Germany and meant someone with my last name (which isn't really my last name?)

Oh gosh I'm getting into stories.

First, my last name is not my last name story. My grandparents a while ago paid for someone to research our family tree and what they discovered is that my ancestors when coming to America lost their paperwork and were given other papers to get through immigration and this became our last name.

Okay, so the summer before I turned 15, I went with my church to Germany and we did a lot of churchy things, including working at this camp for a week picking fruit http://www.siloah-hof.de/ There were people from a lot of countries there picking fruit etc and then at night there would be campfires and singing, etc. And I now will never pick cherries again. Basically we would wake up in the morning, go out to the cherry orchards, pick cherries til lunch, and then either go back again after lunch or so some other sort of activity. So one day we're all at lunch and one of my friends from my group said my entire name to get my attention because there were two Jessica's All of a sudden one of the Polish guys comes over and is like "THAT IS YOUR NAME?!?!?!?! THAT IS MY NAME!!!! And gave me a huge hug." His English was not at a level where I could have explained that it is not really our family's name, etc so I just accepted the hug and didn't say anything. He was happy thinking he found a long lost relative and it's not like we stayed in touch

I will say about that place, they make delicious pear juice. Really really good.
wow, what a great story. really enjoyed your post. keep going bud, it's like reading a good novel. tell us more. love it
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2013, 03:21 PM   #1638
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Thats all I've got

Old 01-31-2013, 09:19 PM   #1639
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2013, 09:40 PM   #1640
#freeviktor

Yes.

Old 01-31-2013, 09:56 PM   #1641
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Joe
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2013, 10:03 PM   #1642
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Joe
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2013, 10:11 PM   #1643
#freeviktor

And now everyone appears so it seems to have worked

Well done

Old 01-31-2013, 10:20 PM   #1644
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff. I was kinda scared with how quiet it was in here . Great story btw Jess .
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2013, 10:22 PM   #1645
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

what are you guys up to?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2013, 10:24 PM   #1646
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Today I did something really silly. I spent the whole day in bed rewatching a series.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:26 PM   #1647
#freeviktor

Nothing much really Boredom.

Old 01-31-2013, 10:26 PM   #1648
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Today I did something really silly. I spent the whole day in bed rewatching a series.
What series?

Old 01-31-2013, 10:29 PM   #1649
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
What series?
Prison Break season 1. I think it's my favorite season ever of a show. It0s too bad they ruined the whole thing with season 3 and 4.

Did you watch prison break?
Old 01-31-2013, 10:33 PM   #1650
country flag arm

Teenage me thought Michael Scofield was really hot. He has such babyface!
Closed Thread