Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 109 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 02:01 AM   #1621
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Well, Raquel won't let me be part of her actual vfamily so I guess I'm not part of it now that I think of it.

So forget it. Mikey is part of my vfamily.
don't push it. I am pretty mad about this whole situation, but I don't want to go there.

You've always been my vfamily. But I can't label you, you're tricky. I once said you were vgodmother, but you don't seem to want the role though, since you forgot.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2013, 02:03 AM   #1622
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Well, Raquel won't let me be part of her actual vfamily so I guess I'm not part of it now that I think of it.

So forget it. Mikey is part of my vfamily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
don't push it. I am pretty mad about this whole situation, but I don't want to go there.

You've always been my vfamily. But I can't label you, you're tricky. I once said you were vgodmother, but you don't seem to want the role though, since you forgot.
What is going on here

Can we hug it out?

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2013, 02:04 AM   #1623
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I didn't forget. I said I could be your vgranny, but you said no. And then you said vgodmother.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2013, 02:06 AM   #1624
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
What is going on here

Can we hug it out?
I'm not upset with anyone.

Just when you said you were confused, I remembered that I'm not part of the vfamily tree.

But I think maybe it's too late at night for joking.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:07 AM   #1625
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is going on here

Can we hug it out?
I can hug you as many times as you want vsis. Let's just let this one go, not everyone in a family has to get along.

Quote:
I didn't forget. I said I could be your vgranny, but you said no. And then you said vgodmother.
Well, you deep down you'd never forget if I said you could be my vgrany. Plus Lee refuses to look at you from a child point of view.

I my real life, I have two moms. My mother and my godmother, the woman who works for my grandmother. She raised me, she is my mom too.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:11 AM   #1626
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I can hug you as many times as you want vsis. Let's just let this one go, not everyone in a family has to get along.

Well, you deep down you'd never forget if I said you could be my vgrany. Plus Lee refuses to look at you from a child point of view.

I my real life, I have two moms. My mother and my godmother, the woman who works for my grandmother. She raised me, she is my mom too.

I never forgot the vgodmother either so I don't know what you mean.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:12 AM   #1627
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't give Raquel a hard time here

Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2013, 02:14 AM   #1628
country flag arm

Quote:
I never forgot the vgodmother either so I don't know what you mean.
Looks like neither of us could understand each other's joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Please don't give Raquel a hard time here

Hard time is what I am having sorting this uni thing out. It's kinda ruinning my Lithuania plans. That + Russia was the only thing keeping me going this semester.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:16 AM   #1629
country flag arm

And now it might be gone.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:20 AM   #1630
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

You were going to Lithuania? I would like to go to Lithuania some day. It's partially the motherland

Old 01-31-2013, 02:22 AM   #1631
country flag arm

Hopefully I am still going to study there for 3 months. Keeping my fingers crossed.

who in your family is Lithuanian? You kinda a look from the Baltics, not that I think about it.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:22 AM   #1632
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Looks like neither of us could understand each other's joke.

Hard time is what I am having sorting this uni thing out. It's kinda ruinning my Lithuania plans. That + Russia was the only thing keeping me going this semester.
I'm sorry you are having a hard time with Uni.

You still have Russia and the Trans Siberian railway.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:27 AM   #1633
country flag arm

Quote:
I'm sorry you are having a hard time with Uni.

You still have Russia and the Trans Siberian railway.
Thanks

But I absolutely cannot take this specific internship in Coimbra.

Med school. My faculty

that and I really want to live abroad again

If not Lithuania, I think I'll find another place... but I don't want to go to Italy. I want the Baltics.

Last edited by arm : 01-31-2013 at 02:40 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:27 AM   #1634
#freeviktor

Quote:
Hopefully I am still going to study there for 3 months. Keeping my fingers crossed.

who in your family is Lithuanian? You kinda a look from the Baltics, not that I think about it.
My one grandfather's family is Lithuanian, he was born here, not sure if my great grandparents were born here or there actually . My grandmother is Slovakian, she was born here but her parents were born there. I saw pictures the other day of this farm her family owned, I think cousins of cousins still have it, and they built this church on the land.. it all looked very nice. My grandmother said she had always wanted to go see it but she's not in any sort of health to go now Maybe I will go some day

Those are my father's parents. On my mom's side I'm German.

Last edited by savesthedizzle : 01-31-2013 at 03:16 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:34 AM   #1635
country flag arm

Quote:
My one grandfather's family is Lithuanian, he was born here, not sure if my great grandparents were born here or there actually . My grandmother is Slovakian, she was born here but her parents were born there. I saw pictures the other day of this farm her family owned, I think cousins of cousins still have it, and they built this church on the land.. it all looked very nice. My grandmother said she had always wanted to go see it but she's not in any sort of health to go now Maybe I will go some day

Those are my father's parents. On my mom's side I'm German.
International family I always knew that deep down you were European

I understand about your grandmother. Same with mine. She is portuguese but lived in Brazil for almost 15 year, from age 20 until 34 I think, and she always says she would like to go back, but her health does not allow her. Which is not true, grandmom is 80, but she is probably healthier than most 50 year old women I know. But grandfather is not, and he needs permanent care, so she could never go now.

I love hearing her stories about her time in Brazil. Back then all the trips she made between Brazil and Portugal were by boat. And she married grandfather by LETTER. Yes, letter. Because he had already gone to Brazil, and he mother didn't allow her to go meet grandad in Brazil if they weren't married!

My grandfather, the last memories I have of him being slightly lucid, before Alzheimer's really kicked in, he wouldn't remember what he had for dinner the day before, but he would tell me all these Brazil stories to the tiniest detail.
Closed Thread