Which MTF poster would you like to...? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #16
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which MTF poster would you like to...?

Meet in real life?

To be honest, I'd be happy to meet quite a few people on MTF in real life. I've made a lot of friends here, particularly since I became very active in the middle of the summer.

Discuss your problems with?

Would probably go for one of the older and wiser heads in the forum, like Lee, star or cobalt60. I get along very well with them.

Go to a party with?

GSMnadal, IncrediBale, viruzzz and others. I could go on forever, to be honest. So many cool cats on this forum who'd be great to go and have a good time with.

Have a musical jam session, or talk about music if you don't play an instrument?

I will go for clashcityrocker. I think I'd learn so much from him.

Have as your doubles partner?

Deathless Mortal, for sure.

Play Video Games with?

I already play video games with Mark Lenders and Certinfy from time-to-time. Anyone with a PS3, I'll play with, though.

Have a beer with discussing random shit?

Hewitt =Legend would be very proficient in this department, I think. Would love to have a cold beer Down Under with him.

Do some drugs discussing philosophy?

I know just the person, tripwires!

Meet in real life *wink nudge wink*?

I have several in mind, but I won't comment, for the risk of being embarrassed and shamed.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2012, 05:59 PM   #17
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

For those who don't drink or do drugs, you could just answer the question assuming that only the other person is drinking/doing the drugs, while you're just hanging out with them
Old 12-07-2012, 10:19 PM   #18
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Meet in real life? Meet in real life? Filo, Hian, T-doc, pretty much everyone banned or permabanned, GOATsol, and Freakyman
Discuss your problems with? Kowchi
Go to a party with? Nole Rules
Have a musical jam session, or talk about music if you don't play an instrument? I do not have musical “jam” sessions. My musical sessions are deep, inspired, and straight from the soul. Therefore I would need someone similarly inclined- such as Dr.Viruzzz. Yes, I do play an instrument - 4 of them actually. Piano, French horn, recorder, and my brain
Have as your doubles partner? Johnny Groove, though I’m sure he would not live up to expectations
Play Video Games with? The Bulldog, GSMNadal maybe. It really depends on the type of video game. I hate shooting games and it seems a lot of people are into that now
Have a beer with discussing random shit? Freakyman, but then I remembered he’s underaged for alcohol. And then I remembered I am too…and then I remembered I wouldn’t drink retarded wheat anyway I sure would like to discuss random shit with him though
Do some drugs discussing philosophy? I don’t do drugs.
Meet in real life *wink nudge wink*? Well…this could mean a lot of things :P Pirata I think
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:06 AM   #19
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Meet in real life? arm, star, cobalt60, Lee, silverwhite (since I missed the chance to meet him at US Open this year), any TT-ers. any Nole fans And always anyone who is willing to sit through a Troicki match with me in person I'll generally meet anyone who comes to the US Open though

Discuss your problems with? star, Lee, cobalt60, because they are much wiser than I.

Go to a party with? Hmm, I will say arm

Have a musical jam session, or talk about music if you don't play an instrument? Peta Pan has pretty good taste in music, and she shares one of my guilty pleasures

Have as your doubles partner? Does CooCooCachoo still post here? He's seen me play tennis so he'd know what he's getting himself into

Play Video Games with? I'm terrible at video games unless it's like... Wii bowling I'll say Bibberz because he was always a very patient TT partner and I think he'd laugh with me not at me?

Have a beer with discussing random shit? I could do this with anyone!!

Do some drugs discussing philosophy? I could put Johnny Groove in for this.

Meet in real life *wink nudge wink*? Ask me after Mr. MTF My all-time MTF crush is ufokart, who very few people will know or remember since he hasn't been on MTF in years and had disappeared for years before that

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:06 AM   #20
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to stick with 1 answer per question, though many of them would have multiple answers

Meet in real life?
- leng jai. We could holler ajde together at the AO

- Fortunately I don't have many problems, but if I had, arm

Go to a party with?
- Hewitt=Legend, to enjoy 1-20 cold ones with him

Have a musical jam session, or talk about music if you don't play an instrument?
- I'm not much into music but viruzzz seems like the perfect candidate here

- Seen a vid of Orka_n playing, solid stuff. Plus, I'd get along with him well methinks.

Play Video Games with?
- Clydey, he's bound to be good since I bet he's training to challenge Murray

- fast_clay, the king of funny random shit. Shame he doesn't post more.

- tripwires, we could lose our ganja virginity together

- I wouldn't cheat my fiancé, so no one
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:43 AM   #21
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

I am not a druggie.

Meet in real life?
- Too many to name, but off the top of my head - Nathii, Thanos, The Bulldog, arm, Chirag, acionescu, ilovetheblues_86, Li Ching Yuen (I have not forgotten my friend ), Harmless, Gagsquet, silverwhite, Nikki, debby people that post in AS, Action Jackson , etc

- I've discussed my problems with Thanos, Li Ching Yuen, The Bulldog (I think? Our conversations are so long that I'm sure I must've whined about something at some point), JayR and Mark Lenders already.

Go to a party with?
- Andrey (Hewitt =Legend) but I would be slightly afraid...

- Li Ching Yuen even though I hate metal.

- Anyone who's willing to put up with me as the weakest link on the team with no serve and a fear of going to the net. Hmm, Johnny Groove - he can do everything and win for us while I'd just stand around looking helpless.

Play Video Games with?
- Video games.

- Thanos

- I don't do drugs but I would discuss philosophy with Saulo (ilovetheblues_86), of course. In fact, I'd even get him to write my Jurisprudence essay for me.

- Even if I had people in mind, I wouldn't say it.

Last edited by tripwires : 12-08-2012 at 11:57 AM.
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #22
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Meet in real life? All Rafa fans. All Fed fans. Let's meet up and watch a Fedal match together
Discuss your problems with? Pfew, I don't know anyone THAT well to actually discuss them. Sorry.
Go to a party with? EVERYONE. Let's have an MTF party, the more the merrier. Sounds awesome, I'm always in for a party.
Have a musical jam session, or talk about music if you don't play an instrument? clashcityrocker seems to have a nice taste in music. No idea about the others, isn't Certinfy a bieber fanatic? Add him to the list then.
Have as your doubles partner? I heard Johnny Groove is quite the tennis god.
Play Video Games with? I only play sports games, so you'd have to like them. Always up for a game of Top Spin 4 if anyone's interested on PS3.
Have a beer with discussing random shit? viruzzz, brotree123 and Nole Rules all the way. Seems like an interesting group for an activity like this.
Do some drugs discussing philosophy? You're all welcome here if anyone's interested. tripwires seemed to be interested.
Meet in real life *wink nudge wink*? Ahh well

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #23
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

GSM, you should join Mark Lenders & I. We play TS4 on PS3.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:28 PM   #24
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
GSM, you should join Mark Lenders & I. We play TS4 on PS3.
I will when I have some time. Haven't played in a while so I'm going to be quite rusty

There, got my excuse in before it's too late.

Old 12-08-2012, 03:31 PM   #25
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
I will when I have some time. Haven't played in a while so I'm going to be quite rusty

There, got my excuse in before it's too late.
No worries, mate.

Whenever you get the time, just send me a PM and we can swap PSNs.

Just to note, I crush Lenders pretty much every match we play.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #26
country flag GSMnadal

Quote:
No worries, mate.

I'll start with him then

If he beats me, don't expect a PM

Old 12-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #27
country flag The Prince

Old 12-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #28
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, what George said. If/when you ever want a game, just add me on PSN: Manuel Traquete The same is valid for anyone up for a game, just add me.

Do you happen to play PES too (you mentioned you only play sports games) or you're a FIFA guy?

Quote:
No worries, mate.

Actually, Lenders crushes you every time he gets to play, you didn't even take a set off him
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:53 PM   #29
country flag GSMnadal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Yeah, what George said. If/when you ever want a game, just add me on PSN: Manuel Traquete The same is valid for anyone up for a game, just add me.

Do you happen to play PES too (you mentioned you only play sports games) or you're a FIFA guy?

Actually, Lenders crushes you every time he gets to play, you didn't even take a set off him
I'm a PES guy definitely, however, I was a bit disappointed the last couple of times, so I haven't bought 2013 (yet).

Even bought Fifa 12 to see if it was any good, but that never really catches my attention. And PES online experience is just terrible for me, mostly enjoy that playing mates on the couch next to me.

Old 12-08-2012, 03:54 PM   #30
country flag GSMnadal

This is turning into a gaming thread

Back on topic folks