I can be the best player ever: Tomic - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #136
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I can be the best player ever: Tomic

well, I congratulate to Tomic. now he wants to be top 10. that's a some kind of progress, or shall I say more realistic than 'be the best ever' ...
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1226544885867
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2012, 10:09 PM   #137
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Tomic is like the Lewis Hamilton of tennis.

But without the amazing ability, success and trophies to back it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:21 PM   #138
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

You go Bernard. The tennis world needs your trolling.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:39 PM   #139
country flag nellis_lv

nellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond repute

It's too easy to beat up on Bernie.

He could fall out of top 100 if he loses early at AO. If he does and manages to crawl his way back up to top 30 playing challengers, I'll give him tons of credit.

I think he's much more of a sincere kid than people think (and probably a nicer character than half the tools and ass-kissers playing).
nellis_lv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:33 AM   #140
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

Lol what a cry baby Tomug is!
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
Basically, Queerey is a disgrace to the human race.
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:55 AM   #141
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellis_lv View Post
It's too easy to beat up on Bernie.

He could fall out of top 100 if he loses early at AO. If he does and manages to crawl his way back up to top 30 playing challengers, I'll give him tons of credit.

I think he's much more of a sincere kid than people think (and probably a nicer character than half the tools and ass-kissers playing).
OK, credit for what? he is a nice kid, hmm, let me think about this one ... Police guys stop you because you are stupid, then you confirm you are stupid by asking them 'Don't you know who I am' ... you think you'll be the 'best ever', then you think 'top ten' would do it.

I want to be The Queen of England. It's nice to do nothing, don't go to work, read some newspaper with your morning coffee, and talk sometimes, if you feel like it ... wake up people
Old 12-29-2012, 01:09 AM   #142
country flag nellis_lv

nellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
OK, credit for what? he is a nice kid, hmm, let me think about this one ... Police guys stop you because you are stupid, then you confirm you are stupid by asking them 'Don't you know who I am' ... you think you'll be the 'best ever', then you think 'top ten' would do it.

I want to be The Queen of England. It's nice to do nothing, don't go to work, read some newspaper with your morning coffee, and talk sometimes, if you feel like it ... wake up people
Haha, I'd hate to resort to generalizing but might being Canadian have something to do with not getting him?

Canucks are uber-polite, to the point that even American assertiveness gets misconstrued as obnoxious and rude sometimes.

I happen to like the kid's spunk and, to me, that's all it is. I've seen much much worse.
nellis_lv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:37 AM   #143
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellis_lv View Post
Haha, I'd hate to resort to generalizing but might being Canadian have something to do with not getting him?

Canucks are uber-polite, to the point that even American assertiveness gets misconstrued as obnoxious and rude sometimes.

I happen to like the kid's spunk and, to me, that's all it is. I've seen much much worse.

There is a clear line between "assertiveness" and being "obnoxious"

"I'll remember yuh"

and

"Don't you know who I am"

clearly has crossed that line.

Also, just because you've seen much much worse does not excuse obnoxious behavior.
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:36 AM   #144
country flag howyesno

howyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atennisfan View Post
There is a clear line between "assertiveness" and being "obnoxious"
you'll need 2-3 more clear lines to get from "obnoxious" to "tomic" though

-- Borna Coric
howyesno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:40 AM   #145
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute

Tomug won't even be the best player of a season. Never mind ever.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #146
country flag Alex999

well, now when Tomic destroyed Nole in 2 easy sets, I DO believe that Tomic will be the best ever (and maybe reach top 10 soon). I can see Tomic destroying Fed 6:1 6:0 7:5 at the AO open. Just except it, the new GOAT is coming.

OK, sorry, just a bitter Nole tard here .
Old 01-02-2013, 05:30 PM   #147
country flag Houstonko

Houstonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieln1 View Post
Laver is the best Australian

But he can surpass Hewitt for sure
No, Hewitt prime will still be better. Tomic can't even take long rallies.
Houstonko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:32 PM   #148
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

does Nina still think exos are important?
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #149
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

The important question though,will his ego shrunk or balloon now he straight setted the world number one?

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old 01-02-2013, 05:51 PM   #150
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
does Nina still think exos are important?
kid was good today........served great and his junkballs screwed Nole up be he was awful man
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote