The Best Player of 2012: Rafael Nadal - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-02-2012, 09:16 AM   #16
country flag sportstennis

sportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Best Player of 2012: Rafael Nadal

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7en View Post
What's wrong with wishing injury? It's christmas afterall. Nadal isn't arrogant, he is the epitome of humbleness, hence his nick humblelito.
lol. right. I have never heard that other active players insulted the past time and past great players.

I have never seen the player who has in the custom of dirty gamesmanship like Nadal.

I have never seen the player an excuse when it loses like Nadal is always justified. Injury. sick. surface..

I have not seen the player who continues a selfish hope like Nadal. Two-year ranking. The increase in clay, and reduction of a hard court. It always complains about a schedule and always plans EX. etc.

Even Nadal insults the Sampras era. Even Nadal makes arrogant diplomacy into a custom. Even if Nadal has an always annoying troublesome routine.

It is like a cult to continue saying that a fanaticism fan and the partial media are humble. Even in the when Nadal's making the remark which looks down on the Sampras era, I looked at it only in the topic of some tennis forum.

Nadal "Sampras, Ivanisevic match. or one between those kind of players, is not enjoyable. It's not really tennis. it is a few swings of the racquet. For me in the past it was just serve. serve" smug arrogant.

clay excluded. successive win 0.  If grass and a hard are fast. Like Sampras era. Nadal is able to win only with clay. power of defense and muscles. boring ugly. All the surface is slow now.

fake time-out. cheat. gamesmanship. too noisy annoying always. excuse. boycotts threatened. always dissatisfaction cry complaints. dissatisfaction to schedule. selfish two-year ranking. bump to player. ugly protest. always exaggerated appeal of self condition. etc. overrated by fanatic arrogant blind fan
sportstennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2012, 09:20 AM   #17
country flag se7en

se7en has a reputation beyond reputese7en has a reputation beyond reputese7en has a reputation beyond reputese7en has a reputation beyond reputese7en has a reputation beyond reputese7en has a reputation beyond reputese7en has a reputation beyond reputese7en has a reputation beyond reputese7en has a reputation beyond reputese7en has a reputation beyond reputese7en has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportstennis View Post
lol. right. I have never heard that other active players insulted the past time and past great players.

I have never seen the player who has in the custom of dirty gamesmanship like Nadal.

I have never seen the player an excuse when it loses like Nadal is always justified. Injury. sick. surface..

I have not seen the player who continues a selfish hope like Nadal. Two-year ranking. The increase in clay, and reduction of a hard court. It always complains about a schedule and always plans EX. etc.

Even Nadal insults the Sampras era. Even Nadal makes arrogant diplomacy into a custom. Even if Nadal has an always annoying troublesome routine.

It is like a cult to continue saying that a fanaticism fan and the partial media are humble. Even in the when Nadal's making the remark which looks down on the Sampras era, I looked at it only in the topic of some tennis forum.

se7en is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:35 AM   #18
country flag sportstennis

sportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7en View Post
lol. "he was injured against Rosol, it doesn't count." "What's wrong with wishing injury?"

These are your comments. Dirty gamesmanship Nadal's arrogant fan.

Nadal "Sampras, Ivanisevic match. or one between those kind of players, is not enjoyable. It's not really tennis. it is a few swings of the racquet. For me in the past it was just serve. serve" smug arrogant.

clay excluded. successive win 0.  If grass and a hard are fast. Like Sampras era. Nadal is able to win only with clay. power of defense and muscles. boring ugly. All the surface is slow now.

fake time-out. cheat. gamesmanship. too noisy annoying always. excuse. boycotts threatened. always dissatisfaction cry complaints. dissatisfaction to schedule. selfish two-year ranking. bump to player. ugly protest. always exaggerated appeal of self condition. etc. overrated by fanatic arrogant blind fan
sportstennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:40 AM   #19
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol. "he was injured against Rosol, it doesn't count." "What's wrong with wishing injury?"

These are your comments. Dirty gamesmanship Nadal's arrogant fan.

He was being ironic, i.e., joking.

Also this thread is a joke......
Old 12-02-2012, 09:42 AM   #20
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

LOL at sportstennis taking this so seriously.
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:44 AM   #21
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
And masterclass you forgot one very important stat, nadal's match winning percentage when healthy this year is 100% (best ever).
Yes, it is arguably the most amazing record in tennis.

People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:49 AM   #22
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

nadal is a player of the year without any doubt. his unselfish sacrificing and leaving from tennis for 6 months to allow reborn of the game should be highly appreciated. Rafael you have won our hearts
Old 12-02-2012, 10:16 AM   #23
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously. He beat Djokovic three straight times without fluking it, and he did that by only showing up for half a season. If he had a full healthy season, he would beat him 10 times probably and go on to win the next 2 slams.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:28 AM   #24
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Obviously. He beat Djokovic three straight times without fluking it, and he did that by only showing up for half a season. If he had a full healthy season, he would beat him 10 times probably and go on to win the next 2 slams.
You forgot to mention the WTF.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #25
country flag ZakMcCrack

ZakMcCrack has a reputation beyond reputeZakMcCrack has a reputation beyond reputeZakMcCrack has a reputation beyond reputeZakMcCrack has a reputation beyond reputeZakMcCrack has a reputation beyond reputeZakMcCrack has a reputation beyond reputeZakMcCrack has a reputation beyond reputeZakMcCrack has a reputation beyond reputeZakMcCrack has a reputation beyond reputeZakMcCrack has a reputation beyond reputeZakMcCrack has a reputation beyond repute

Masterclass, the second coming of The Pied Piper Of Hamelin - Hail to thee!
Sideway trainers like Barrigan
Hear radiant wavy baby skin"
MF DOOM
ZakMcCrack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:05 AM   #26
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

Users are really bored in this time of the year it seems

HIST9RY
nole_no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:27 AM   #27
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
You forgot to mention the WTF.
Nah, IMO he'd tank the World Toast Finals for the DC final.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:31 AM   #28
country flag MIMIC

MIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond repute

Those pics just reminded me that Novak lost the RG final
MIMIC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:54 AM   #29
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Masterclass pulling a Viruzzz, almost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
I didn't see the match but I hope Nadal's injury isn't too serious. Get well soon Rafa!
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:07 PM   #30
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote