Guga defeats Nole on Clay 7-6 7-5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-17-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guga defeats Nole on Clay 7-6 7-5

The best player on clay in the decade of 90's beat the best hard courter of the 2010's, as expected.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2012, 11:08 PM   #2
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guga defeats Nole on Clay 7-6 7-5

Expected, Djokovic can't hang with real legends from a strong era.

Good for the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavisCup2014 View Post
Then get him out of your avatar and sig talking about him like that, disgrace.
Fedtardism = Ingsoc

FEDERER IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS FEDERER

FEDERER IS STRENGTH

Criticism of Federer = Thoughtcrime
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:27 AM   #3
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing result. It just proves that while he maybe number one right now, if he had been playing in the previous generation, he would have been lucky to be top ten.

I mean, come on, beaten by a retired 36 year-old?

Looks like they had a lot of fun, and I'm happy for the crowd.

Seriously,
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:17 PM   #4
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Amazing result. It just proves that while he maybe number one right now, if he had been playing in the previous generation, he would have been lucky to be top ten.

I mean, come on, beaten by a retired 36 year-old?

Looks like they had a lot of fun, and I'm happy for the crowd.

Seriously,
you've got to understand that Exhibition's are more fun and entertaining the crowd.... no one takes them seriously enough to really try. these two were playing funky shots, dancing at moments, I MEAN DANCING. if they're dancing around the court you can take it all with a grain of salt
I don't even like Djokovic much but it's obvious for good spirit he probably let Kuerton win at his home town exhibition because the crowd would be so excited to see it

it's like the Roddick-Raonic exhibition the other day that Roddick won- there were screwing around the whole time, Roddick was talking to people in the crowd nonstop etc, but it can be taken with a grain of salt

fun time though, love Kuerton and it was good spirited of Djokovic to go to South America to excite the crowds there who rarely get to see the likes of him

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #5
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
you've got to understand that Exhibition's are more fun and entertaining the crowd.... no one takes them seriously enough to really try. these two were playing funky shots, dancing at moments, I MEAN DANCING. if they're dancing around the court you can take it all with a grain of salt
I don't even like Djokovic much but it's obvious for good spirit he probably let Kuerton win at his home town exhibition because the crowd would be so excited to see it

it's like the Roddick-Raonic exhibition the other day that Roddick won- there were screwing around the whole time, Roddick was talking to people in the crowd nonstop etc, but it can be taken with a grain of salt

fun time though, love Kuerton and it was good spirited of Djokovic to go to South America to excite the crowds there who rarely get to see the likes of him
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavisCup2014 View Post
Then get him out of your avatar and sig talking about him like that, disgrace.
Fedtardism = Ingsoc

FEDERER IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS FEDERER

FEDERER IS STRENGTH

Criticism of Federer = Thoughtcrime
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:11 PM   #6
country flag Lestat

Lestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond repute

expected, true Legend this Guga.
Pusher Nation's Reign of Terror is coming to an end, their borders are conquered and we won't take any prisoners!
Get Ready King Mandy!

everytime Mandy wins, a little ballbasher kitty dies somewhere... Save kitties; support Ballbasher Nation
Lestat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote