•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle - Page 323 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 09:21 PM   #4831
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,926
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
You definitely are.

Whoa! My English weather buddy! Must be driving you bonkers apart from anything else. Our run of bad weather and flood warnings etc, have thankfully passed for the moment. Though it did chuck it down this afternoon. Only my plants appreciated it though.
that is true
why so much rain??? the last time we had this weather is in 1992
7 days of rain is a big deal esp for a country with just 30 days of rain a year

hope it will snow in jerusalem, its a beautiful Sight, Tourists and Jerusalem Residents love it

floods, the army need to help people getting in/out of their homes, traffic jams atc atc
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-08-2013, 09:26 PM   #4832
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,926
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Of course my dear bonita
for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu



__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:31 PM   #4833
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,926
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I'm really glad for your uncle. As you say, you never know. But I don't see how it's supposed to happen. I'm 40 and I have never summoned up the courage to ask a woman out. And predictably, no woman has asked me either. If anyone was ever comtemplating it I of course sent the wrong signals, as I am dreadfully bad at interpreting body language I do not doubt I am equally bad at projecting it.

i think i will pm, some things are not for the public
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:39 PM   #4834
country flag JayR
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 21,585
JayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
that is true
why so much rain??? the last time we had this weather is in 1992
7 days of rain is a big deal esp for a country with just 30 days of rain a year

hope it will snow in jerusalem, its a beautiful Sight, Tourists and Jerusalem Residents love it

floods, the army need to help people getting in/out of their homes, traffic jams atc atc
If I only had to know one, then I'm glad it's you.

The European weather systems seem to have gone haywire all at once. And I can imagine it being a huge thing where the weather is normally so pleasant and stable.

I'm sure it must be a very frightening situation for all. Especially the folk who live close to rivers, canals and streams and maybe never even thought they'd find themselves in such an awful predicament. I hope it stops as soon as possible and that things get back to normal as quickly as they can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu



__________________
Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Ann i just love your english.its so...english lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
JayR is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:46 PM   #4835
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,926
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
If I only had to know one, then I'm glad it's you.
A ture muffin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
The European weather systems seem to have gone haywire all at once. And I can imagine it being a huge thing where the weather is normally so pleasant and stable.

I'm sure it must be a very frightening situation for all. Especially the folk who live close to rivers, canals and streams and maybe never even thought they'd find themselves in such an awful predicament. I hope it stops as soon as possible and that things get back to normal as quickly as they can.



i guess ur so used to this it doesnt do anything for u but a lot (most) of the ppl in here really like it, they know the rivers, sea atc atc needs the rain and the north is super beautiful after a nice winter so a winter like this is spectacular.

im one of the few ppl who bitch about it but in general i know its a good things for nature but baddddddd for me

i saw on tv some places are Severely damaged esp houses and cities need rivers and canals

Ann u dont like the song?
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:47 PM   #4836
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.
 
Naudio Spanlatine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Posts: 23,886
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Amber thats so sweet.
__________________
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:50 PM   #4837
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,926
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Amber thats so sweet.
one of my fav songs.. to one of my fav wifes
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:53 PM   #4838
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.
 
Naudio Spanlatine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Posts: 23,886
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
one of my fav songs.. to one of my fav wifes
__________________
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #4839
country flag JayR
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 21,585
JayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
A ture muffin!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
:
i guess ur so used to this it doesnt do anything for u but a lot (most) of the ppl in here really like it, they know the rivers, sea atc atc needs the rain and the north is super beautiful after a nice winter so a winter like this is spectacular.

im one of the few ppl who bitch about it but in general i know its a good things for nature but baddddddd for me

i saw on tv some places are Severely damaged esp houses and cities need rivers and canals

Ann u dont like the song?
We are too used to it in a way. Particularly the parts of the country which seem to suffer more than others in this respect. There are places where it's a constant threat yearly, or sometimes more than once in a year, and where householders can find it next to impossible to get home insurance because they live in an at risk area. It's been worse here, because the ground is already saturated, and if you add the rain to that, well, there's really nowhere for the water to go and the threat is that much higher.

And if it's good for nature, then I suppose everybody winds up winning because of the benefits it brings.

Be a great shock for many of those folk, especially as it probably wasn't something they ever expected to happen.

No, no. I love the song Amber. I just thought it was very sweet you posted it.
__________________
Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Ann i just love your english.its so...english lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes

Last edited by JayR : 01-08-2013 at 10:17 PM.
JayR is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 10:16 PM   #4840
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person
 
Sonja1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Loveland <3
Age: 24
Posts: 44,463
Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Ann, thank you.

Hi Dee and Amber, nice to see you.

Markus Well you don't lose anything, you can start TT later too when you think. Good luck in your rest of games.
__________________
Never ever give up
Sonja1989 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 10:19 PM   #4841
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,926
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.




We are too used to it in a way. Particularly the parts of the country which seem to suffer more than others in this respect. There are places where it's a constant threat yearly, or sometimes more than once in a year, and where householders can find it next to impossible to get home insurance because they live in an at risk area. It's been worse here, because the ground is already saturated, and if you add the rain to that, well, there's really nowhere for the water to go and the threat is that much higher.

And if it's good for nature, then I suppose everybody winds up winning because of the benefits it brings.

Be a great shock for many of those folk, especially as it probably wasn't something they ever expected to happen.
Most of the world doesnt know but rain is Israeli Obsession.
we talk about it alot, do u think we will have rain/ how much rain? i miss the rain? lucky those americans, European/ Australians, they always have rain

Broadcast telly all day just reported rain, quantities, locations, damage. no matter what happen in the coutry, peace talks, soccer, terrer attack - Nothing beats the rain


if ur gov knows the land is Soaked with rain, why they dont do anything/ why ket ppl suffer every winter?
i bwt they would run to fix it if it was a rich ppl area...

Quote:
No, no. I love the song Amber. I just thought it was very sweet youposted it.
my wife brings out the best in me
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 10:21 PM   #4842
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.
 
Naudio Spanlatine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Posts: 23,886
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Hi Dee and Amber, nice to see you.
Hey sweetie, sorry for your loss dear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
my wife brings out the best in me
__________________
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 10:22 PM   #4843
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,926
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Ann, thank you.

Hi Dee and Amber, nice to see you.

Markus Well you don't lose anything, you can start TT later too when you think. Good luck in your rest of games.
szia beautiful


so markus is a TT member now? maybe u could play doubles
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 10:22 PM   #4844
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.
 
Naudio Spanlatine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Posts: 23,886
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

My fave fitness guru finally has a DVD workout series out. Im so excited for her, she truly deserves it so much. I have been following her since she was with bodyrock back in 2011. Shes was the founder of "Bodyrock" for 3-4 years til she split with her husband Freddy who was the cameraman for bodyrock in October 2011. So then 2012 she created her own workout channel and did about already 49 videos. Short, quick and efficient.



__________________
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 10:22 PM   #4845
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,926
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Dee its true..
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios