•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle - Page 320 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 10:39 AM   #4786
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
I swear nickos they smell my blood!!!
I'm asking time and again and I never ban a person more then 5 days

They need to grow up and stop crying esp stop breaking the forum rules

How's ur Hebrew? Maybe u want the job?
My Hebrew is like my Urdu .If I were the mod they'd call me Nick The Terrible.They'd tremble at the the mention of my name.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2013, 10:53 AM   #4787
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Now we know how the other feels...

I do think hot/cold weather effect a country's culture, the warmer the more they are out, the more out maybe more crimes, ppl meet the other, spend money differently atc atc.

U can take Jerusalem and tel aviv, it's different ppl when they are just 60 kilometer away from each other
I believe warmer climates also have more hugs
Litotes is online now View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 11:01 AM   #4788
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
My Hebrew is like my Urdu .If I were the mod they'd call me Nick The Terrible.They'd tremble at the the mention of my name.
Is that a standard way of saying you can't understand? When someone in Norway wants to make certain he doesn't understand, he'll say "That is like Greek to me" (not meant disrespectfully to the Greek). Your post made me wonder if you have a similar expression, and if so, which language you use as example. If wouldn't be Greek, obviously. But Urdu sounds like a candidate.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:12 AM   #4789
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Urdu You have knowledge of Indian languages
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 11:13 AM   #4790
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Amber just making excuses about not doing her job properly
Old 01-08-2013, 11:16 AM   #4791
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Amber ->
Old 01-08-2013, 11:33 AM   #4792
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I believe warmer climates also have more hugs
I couldn't agree with u more
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 11:34 AM   #4793
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Amber ->
U have no idea how this pic is true...,

Today I didn't do anything at all!!
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 01-08-2013, 11:35 AM   #4794
country flag Punky

Quote:
Urdu You have knowledge of Indian languages
He just wants to impresse u so he could spank ur ass

Old 01-08-2013, 11:37 AM   #4795
country flag Punky

Quote:
Is that a standard way of saying you can't understand? When someone in Norway wants to make certain he doesn't understand, he'll say "That is like Greek to me" (not meant disrespectfully to the Greek). Your post made me wonder if you have a similar expression, and if so, which language you use as example. If wouldn't be Greek, obviously. But Urdu sounds like a candidate.
We say "it's like Chinese to me"

Old 01-08-2013, 11:39 AM   #4796
country flag Punky

Quote:
Amber just making excuses about not doing her job properly
I'm not the mod its just temporary!!!
It's my bosses job

Old 01-08-2013, 11:40 AM   #4797
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
We say "it's like Chinese to me"
I've heard that in Norwegian as well, but Greek is more common.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:43 AM   #4798
country flag Punky

Quote:
I've heard that in Norwegian as well, but Greek is more common.
I wonder if there's a place who say "it's like Hebrew to me"

Old 01-08-2013, 11:46 AM   #4799
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
I wonder if there's a place who say "it's like Hebrew to me"
Wouldn't surprise me. Your language is fairly well known and difficult to the uninitiated.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:50 AM   #4800
country flag Punky

Quote:
Wouldn't surprise me. Your language is fairly well known and difficult to the uninitiated.
Yep it's a hard language not many speak it

Did u that u can't find a copy of hitlers book in Hebrew? Every? Only a few quotes in Hebrew but not chapters or the full book?

Closed Thread