•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle - Page 319 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 07:18 AM   #4771
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

7 days of rain? Sounds normal. Up here, that is. And that rain, obviously, turns to ice due to our low temperatures. But we're used to it, so nothing is blocked or standing still. A heatwawe like a normal Israelian summer, however, would probably leave our tracks coiled....funny how different things can be.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2013, 07:22 AM   #4772
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
It's my goodbye trip from the bank.

How's the weather in may?
Our weather in May varies. Below zero is mainly over and done with. 5-15 degrees is a normal variation range, with the average lying around 10-12. But on occasion we can have snow - or a beautiful summer day of 20 degrees.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:48 AM   #4773
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
7 days of rain? Sounds normal. Up here, that is. And that rain, obviously, turns to ice due to our low temperatures. But we're used to it, so nothing is blocked or standing still. A heatwawe like a normal Israelian summer, however, would probably leave our tracks coiled....funny how different things can be.
It's funny things are so different from time zone to another, 12-10 degrees in here and 7 days of rain just shock the country like crazy like 42 degrees at ur place...

I would rather have extreme heat then 42 seconds of rain

That's how much I'm sensitive to cold
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 07:51 AM   #4774
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Our weather in May varies. Below zero is mainly over and done with. 5-15 degrees is a normal variation range, with the average lying around 10-12. But on occasion we can have snow - or a beautiful summer day of 20 degrees.
I wish I could try it u know the cold, I'm trying to make my body stronger but no luck yet
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 01-08-2013, 07:56 AM   #4775
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Hi lovely people
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 08:00 AM   #4776
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
I wish I could try it u know the cold, I'm trying to make my body stronger but no luck yet
I'm sure you are at least as strong as me in this respect. I can take 20 degrees less than you, you can take 20 degrees more than me. One does not indicate strength more than the other.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:01 AM   #4777
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Hello Winnie
Old 01-08-2013, 08:46 AM   #4778
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Hi lovely people
Lol u forgot the beautiful part

Old 01-08-2013, 08:49 AM   #4779
country flag Punky

Quote:
I'm sure you are at least as strong as me in this respect. I can take 20 degrees less than you, you can take 20 degrees more than me. One does not indicate strength more than the other.
What's the warmest weather u remember feeling in ur city?

Old 01-08-2013, 09:00 AM   #4780
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol u forgot the beautiful part
Winnie most tudy, it's a bummerrrrrr but he most tudy.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:30 AM   #4781
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
What's the warmest weather u remember feeling in ur city?
We've had close to 30. When that happens, I'm totally worthless if working. Such temperatures doesn't agree with me trying to do anything.

Of course, I've experienced even warmer temperatures on holidays, and then inevitably suffered heat strokes.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:59 AM   #4782
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Winnie most tudy, it's a bummerrrrrr but he most tudy.
Bummer nickos ;( my boss doesn't want other ppl to mod the forum bank ;((((

Old 01-08-2013, 10:04 AM   #4783
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bummer nickos ;( my boss doesn't want other ppl to mod the forum bank ;((((
Don't be a crybaby, be a macho and just do the job.Be a good mod, strict but just.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-08-2013, 10:07 AM   #4784
country flag Punky

Quote:
We've had close to 30. When that happens, I'm totally worthless if working. Such temperatures doesn't agree with me trying to do anything.

Of course, I've experienced even warmer temperatures on holidays, and then inevitably suffered heat strokes.
Now we know how the other feels...

I do think hot/cold weather effect a country's culture, the warmer the more they are out, the more out maybe more crimes, ppl meet the other, spend money differently atc atc.

U can take Jerusalem and tel aviv, it's different ppl when they are just 60 kilometer away from each other

Old 01-08-2013, 10:09 AM   #4785
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Don't be a crybaby, be a macho and just do the job.Be a good mod, strict but just.
I swear nickos they smell my blood!!!
I'm asking time and again and I never ban a person more then 5 days

They need to grow up and stop crying esp stop breaking the forum rules

How's ur Hebrew? Maybe u want the job?

Closed Thread