•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle - Page 317 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 05:17 PM   #4741
country flag RIboy

RIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

evening

i thought fed's pics is from 2007
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2013, 08:05 PM   #4742
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

bye bye

I have found a replacement

no more bankers cryinggggggggggggg to unban them
no more reading cryinggggggggg posts bc they didnt get this and that
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"

Last edited by Punky : 01-07-2013 at 08:17 PM.
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-07-2013, 08:36 PM   #4743
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
bye bye

I have found a replacement

no more bankers cryinggggggggggggg to unban them
no more reading cryinggggggggg posts bc they didnt get this and that
It won't be the same, you're irreplaceable! But good for you
Litotes is online now View My Blog!  
Old 01-07-2013, 08:37 PM   #4744
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIboy View Post
evening

i thought fed's pics is from 2007
ur right, its from 2007

Anyway this is my fav picture of

rafa who looks so shy and Vulnerable

fav pic of nole - half smiling half looking, such a pretty men and clay make him look even more pretty

Fed - such a dad, if u will show this picture to a non tennis fan he will think its just 2 parents doing what parents does, one is taking a picture and the other holding the baby..this is so simple thats why i love it

Andy with his mom who loves him so much and at times it was clear she has more faith in him then he has

The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 01-07-2013, 08:38 PM   #4745
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
It won't be the same, you're irreplaceable! But good for you
i didnt want to do it in the first place, they are babies, ppl in MTF looks like angels near cry babies AKA bankers

thanks markus, how ru?

Old 01-07-2013, 08:43 PM   #4746
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

I'm OK, I guess. Computer problems make my work days exhausting in one respect, but is OK in another. The system is so slow I'm forced to take breaks between everything I do (luckily internet use does not add to the problem). And I probably need those breaks, which I would not have if the system worked flawlessly. But the backlog is worrying me. Had a three-hour meeting with out IT department today, and received no promises about improvements....

How was your day, apart form the Mod news?
Old 01-07-2013, 08:49 PM   #4747
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

TF is a fucking mess.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:50 PM   #4748
country flag Punky

I had a great morning, I send my papers to the bank to go on the trip to Berlin in march with fiends from the bank until I meet one of my clients who is a track agent and he needed a few things so after we had a small talk and I asked him how's Berlin? His the weather in march? He said its way cold for me atc atc so the next minute I canceld my trip!!!! At that second!!

I'm sorry to hear about ur back, maybe u should try alternative medicine?

Old 01-07-2013, 08:51 PM   #4749
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
TF is a fucking mess.
Why?

Old 01-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #4750
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
I had a great morning, I send my papers to the bank to go on the trip to Berlin in march with fiends from the bank until I meet one of my clients who is a track agent and he needed a few things so after we had a small talk and I asked him how's Berlin? His the weather in march? He said its way cold for me atc atc so the next minute I canceld my trip!!!! At that second!!

I'm sorry to hear about ur back, maybe u should try alternative medicine?
Berlin in March is single figures Celsius most of the time, I believe, which sounds cold for you. Probably better to go in the summer.

My back? How did you...oh, backlog! That means a whole lot of work not done yet. My desk is rapidly filling up as I am presently unable to get things done at the rate they come in, my PC forcing me to take breaks while it processes. I don't think alternative medicine will help with this problem Though, who knows, I'll pass the tip on to our IT department
Old 01-07-2013, 09:26 PM   #4751
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why?
This poster name Dominic is just ridiculous. I mean this guy has full of hatred towards Serena and yet the mods over there too are fucking just dumbasses for letting this guy still post. But yet when Serena fans reply to Dominic disguisting posts they get banned. So basically Rafa fans and Serena fans get punished for defending their faves how fucking sick and sad.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #4752
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Hello castle! What's up?
Amazing pics Amber, the Djokovic one is great, kudos to the photograph.

It's SO-DAMN-HOT in here! 35°C X___X

And tomorrow we start with the rehearsals again, I hope the room has air conditioner
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-07-2013, 10:21 PM   #4753
I wanna taste u.

At first i thought you said hair conditioner.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:24 PM   #4754
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
At first i thought you said hair conditioner.
Did I named it wrong? That's how we named it in spanish "Aire acondicionado".
I thought it was the same in english
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-07-2013, 10:49 PM   #4755
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Did I named it wrong? That's how we named it in spanish "Aire acondicionado".
I thought it was the same in english
No you didnt, i just thought you said it. I must read it too fast.
Closed Thread