•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle - Page 281 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 01:00 PM   #4201
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I'll leave Amber to decide that

If you think she is good at bowling then you have either 1) posted the wrong gifs, or 2) a fairly unusual idea of what a good bowler in action looks like. Though, to be fair, the first gif showed a woman who had scored nine on the first throw and had just one pin left for a spare. That's not bad.
thats not me in the pic
i play bowling like ur a banker..i really suck
the ball is way big for me...

i play tennis much better then i play bowling

anyway they should do something with the ball, so not woman friendly
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #4202
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
alottttttttt better
i think its bc we had a sunny day today, it always makes me heal faster

now other ppl in the bank are sick
Glad to hear it I wish you the best of health

The others are ill? I'm not too surprised. On my job too, when one is sich others soon follow. Hope they'll be well soon too, so you don't have to do all the work...
Litotes is online now View My Blog!  
Old 01-02-2013, 01:11 PM   #4203
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Glad to hear it I wish you the best of health

The others are ill? I'm not too surprised. On my job too, when one is sich others soon follow. Hope they'll be well soon too, so you don't have to do all the work...
i should have stay home and rest but well..they are sick now

besides i have the stupid forum to watch over the bankers like babies

im telling them, dont tell each other about the trip until u will get an wmail

what did they do after 5 minute??? published it on the wal
i told them its a direct order from way way high, im not speaking hebrew???
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 01-02-2013, 01:11 PM   #4204
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thats not me in the pic
i play bowling like ur a banker..i really suck
the ball is way big for me...

i play tennis much better then i play bowling

anyway they should do something with the ball, so not woman friendly
I know, I've seen pictures of you, remember. I would have recognized you.

I'm actually qualified to work in a bank Haven't done so yet, though, and don't expect to in the future.

And before my hand injury I was a habitual bowler. Part of your problem is that you got the wrong ball. There are lots of different varieties in weight. And you need the finger holes to fit your hand. Makes it really a lot harder if they don't.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:13 PM   #4205
country flag Punky

markus i took the kids ball...........

Old 01-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #4206
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
markus i took the kids ball...........
Did your fingers fit into the holes? My sister tried the same thing, because of the weight, and couldn't get her fingers in.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:19 PM   #4207
country flag Punky

Quote:
Did your fingers fit into the holes? My sister tried the same thing, because of the weight, and couldn't get her fingers in.
way big for my hands...

Old 01-02-2013, 01:23 PM   #4208
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
way big for my hands...
A kid's ball and the holes were to big? That's ridiculous. The place you blowled obviously have too few variations of bowling balls in stock. That can of course happen. One place I went didn't have anything proper for me. Two other places did. If you want to try again, perhaps another place would deserve a try.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:31 PM   #4209
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

What a rally for saving match point, great finish by Tomic

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 124 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 70 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-02-2013, 01:39 PM   #4210
country flag Punky

Quote:
A kid's ball and the holes were to big? That's ridiculous. The place you blowled obviously have too few variations of bowling balls in stock. That can of course happen. One place I went didn't have anything proper for me. Two other places did. If you want to try again, perhaps another place would deserve a try.
i will show u how bad im...

this is when I threw, look what happened

You can hear me say "its not moving"

this is my good friend who "Rescue" the ball and threw it and this is how i got my first points..

Old 01-02-2013, 01:58 PM   #4211
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i will show u how bad im...

this is when I threw, look what happened

You can hear me say "its not moving"

this is my good friend who "Rescue" the ball and threw it and this is how i got my first points..

Punky, is that you behind a girl in denim mini skirt?
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-02-2013, 02:00 PM   #4212
country flag Punky

no nick, its one of my BFF'S

shes CPA

if ur talking about the girl in the green shes a good friend of my friend

Old 01-02-2013, 02:01 PM   #4213
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Ana and No1e won .
Old 01-02-2013, 02:02 PM   #4214
country flag Punky

won in?

Old 01-02-2013, 02:04 PM   #4215
Banned!

Quote:
won in?
Hopman cup 2013.They(Serbia) defeated Australia.
Closed Thread